Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Statistics for WAEC 2014 - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Statistics for WAEC 2014 (33188 Views)

Waec 2014 Nov/dec Examination Result. / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded / WAEC 2014 Result Will Be Out On 31st July 2014 (31/7/2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by tonychristopher: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
opeyehmmy:
Tnks!!! Ur previous & recent comment shows u're a failure... U've jst confirmed dat. Tnx once more coz u gave me more than wat i requested frm u. Anywaiz, av a gr8 day & pray 2 GOD for achievement. So so sad! I couldn't do u a favor dis tym, maybe nxt time tho. *winks*

now bounce dude
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Fabdedon(m): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
fellow NLers please can some one pls tell me when we should expect our outstanding result pls am in great need of the result
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
As usual 3 out of 5 Igbo states in the first 6!
Kudos to my people.

MOBJECTIVE: States With Percentages over 50
1) Anambra, as usual: 65.92%
2) Abia, also as usual: 58.52%
3) Edo, new comer: 57.82%
4) Bayelsa, also new comer: 52.83%
5) Rivers, as usual: 52.78%
6) Enugu, as usual: 51.91%

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by ketoprofen(m): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
jaydave: How many scholars have anambra produced sef..lol...wen last have we heard of a student there dat wins any educational contest?even cheap cowbell national mathematics competition has any1 ova there won it of recent?..don't be deceived by d waec tin,make una head no con dey swell up ooo..lol...y'al have forgotten that one cud go to any state to reg as an external student..peepz from west bin registerin as an external in east like mahd cos of d way exam is conducted there..waec officials are so lax wen conducting exam in ya region cos of how hoodlum u ppl are..always threatening to kill any official that proves stubborn and strict during the exam..exam malpractice is done with ease in dat region.remember wen I served @one govt sch in Enugu..after long break 50% of d students r gone!!...lol...u wuld find dem in d market that time helping their parents

in one breath, you don't go to the east. in another, u go there to register for exams like mad.
Hello!
So, y do u come to register here if u claim we di malpractice?
I have pasted links that place SW as having more special centers than SE .
globally, Anambra has more technocrats and academically renowned people , than any SW state.
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by ketoprofen(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
jaydave: They claim to be good and like 7 unis in south west are among top 10 unis in nigeria....lol...no need to shout...we automatically justified ..gbam!...
http://lindaikeji..nl/2012/06/nigerian-man-emerges-as-top-graduating.html?m=1

He's student from ifako ijaiye in lag thou had pri n secondary edu in north...omo oduduwa r blessed...lol

nuc disowned that list of uni compiled by Yoruba.
Is rating of uni based on IQ of students?
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by tonychristopher: 6:15am On Sep 02, 2014
ketoprofen:

We Know ThEm Always Massaging Their Egos...

1 Like

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by sidnigga: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
ketoprofen:

Nuc disowned it and those uni are d best in nija.... Is dis guy drunk or wat
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Bluemetal: 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Brother , On Igbo modern development. We need it urgently and would like you to join our group. Be a part, Contact me by text for further details 09033130321

tonychristopher:

who owns these i will love you to give me facts not we are these

the only black man in the world dealing on Rolls Royce...guess what is an igbo man Coscharis

the only black man that vave a car firm is an igbo man...innsson - inocent chukwuma

the only blackman among the founders of internet is an igboman...-philip emeagwali (touted to be the smartest man from africa)

the only black man that is among the top 5 neuro scientist guess who..is an igboman Dr Njemanze (NASA USA)

can you do some research please and thank me later

the first black man to ever buy and own a rolls royce in africa is who..the richest man then, Dangote is a new money

DO U KNOW HIM

SIR,LOUIS CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU

a bit research wont hurt you

do you still want more information

tell me why i wont aspire to be like these. we have role m0dels in igboland...

THE BIGGEST INDIGENOUS ICT FIRM IN NIGERIA THAT IS QUOTED ON STOCK EXCHANGE IS BEEN OWNED BY IGBO MAN MR.OKERE THE PRESIDENT/CEO OF CWG (COMPUTER WAREHOUSE GROUP) DO a bit research ...i am in the ICT industry and we are big players from hardwares to softwares to the dude that sell the earpiece in computer village to Zinox,CWA, Anabel mobile phones, to OVIM Tablets etc

WHO CONTROLS BANKING

we KNOW uba,fidelity,diamond etc

IT we know zinox,we know the Computer village players
online we know WAKANOW, we know linda ikeji, we know bellanaija
Maritime...just go to apapa and do the maths and get back to me

Presently UWAJE is been interviewed on channels now, can you please tune to channels.. then who owns biggest device online store www.slot.com,

Numerous Transport companies (ABC, The Young Shall Grow, Dan Dollars, etc)
Numerous Highbrow Hotels
Emzor Pharmaceuticals
Ibeto Industries
Capital Oil
Coscharis Motors
Linkserve Ltd
Fidelity Bank
Diamond Bank
Other banks with substansive Igbo interest (UBA, AfriBank etc)
Alaba traders
Idumota traders
Ladipo traders
ASPAMDA traders
Sun Newspaper
Champion Newspapers
ThisDay news paper
Zinox computers

Eko Hospital one of the best in Lagos (owned by 2 Igbo and 1 Yoruba)

http://www.tech360ng.com/ict-contribution-gdp-clause-austin-okere-attached-prediction/

Till date, their lazy bones couldn't allow them invest and assist the boost of Nigeria's economy.

Hausa and Igbos took over South west economy from British not from yorubas and its never by force or with arms but by economic skills and strategies built through progressive business mind. The Simple fact is that, they took over the economy because majority of yorubas are very lazy and few educated ones among them only want a white collor job where they will be accountants or useless lawyer for the Hausa and igbo rich men.

Let us specifically give some of these ignorant Yorubas commons sense analogue and idea about Igbos economic dominance and Hausa business and agricultural progresses.

Igbos did not see Yorubas in Benin republic to dominate the market there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Togo to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ghana to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ivory Coast to dominate economy there, eithier did Hausa see Yoruba before dominating Saudi Arabia, Niger and other part of the continent with their agricultural products and trades. Igbos did not see Yorubas in Nairobi Kenya before displacing Indians there to dominate their economy, Igbos did not see Yorubas in China to dominate all the shopping malls at Guangxillu in Guangzhuo China.

Hausa did not see Yoruba before dominating Money Exchange trade and gold businesses. This list may be endless. Igbos and Hausas/Fulani are very hard working Nigerians.

QUESTIONS

In what trade or fields are Yorubas famous?. What are their contribution to Nigeria economically?.

Average yoruba in Lagos state is a street taut or thug. Majority of dirty houses in Lagos are owned, and occupied by Yorubas. Big masions or companies in Lagos were own by Igbos and Hausa.

RESEARCH RESULT by Independent body;

74 percent of investment in Lagos are own by Igbos. 5 percent by Hausa/Fulani, 15 percent by Foreigners(Non-Nigerians), 5 percent by other Nigerians(Non Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba), 1 percent by Yorubas (which include Mike Adenuga).

Igbos and Hausa are not only living in Lagos. Igbos live in the east, in the north. Hausas live in the east, west and north like any igbo. Yorubas are very few in other part of the country. Their laziness never allow them go far. Of course, they can't go to Kano, Port Harcourt or Enugu to do Alaye job.

The problem here is that Igbos migrate more than others and they are been tagged criminals even caught Yoruba criminals most times claim Igbo.

Igbo are followed by Hausa, but Yorubas never migrate like them to have experience and see things for themselves. That's why Hausa and Igbos can make better united Nigeria. Though few Hausas can speak Igbo and Yoruba language, but majority of igbos speaks both Hausa and Yoruba very fluently.

While Yorubas hardly speak both. In some cases, very few yorubas in Military service speaks unclear Hausa language.

The true is the good migration among Nigerians and doing business or trading improves our nationality, unity and languages. It boost our economy too, but Lazy bones don't. They sit tight at home and gossips.

As America, Asia are dominated by Igbos, so as Saudi Arabia is dominated by Hausa, and they are all doing businesses there, and doing them well. They invest every where and in Nigeria.

UK is dominated by lazy Yorubas who do nothing there but claimed schooling while majority are just mere taxi drivers or plate and car washers for Westerner. When they can't feed their families with good job, they go on trafficking cocaine or coming back to Lagos where they will join their brothers on Area boys business collecting money or begging money from Hausa and igbo productive people.

As Hausas are interested in politics, so as Yorubas but the difference is that Hausas still do their businesses and farming; feeding the nation day and night, the Yorubas do nothing but follow politicians up and down and hang in the street of lagos for Agboro job. Their youths are always going around waiting when an Igbo or Hausa will buy Land or build house for them to walk with their lazy bones for what they call "Alaye. Fee". Which is more of begging or silly claim to be owners of the land. Yorubas sell of there lands but leaves inside Lagoon or Canann where water flush them and there families away during raining seasons. They leave most in very smelling dirty places and most times their toilets is inside their cooking pots.

The igbos have left politics since 1967 and now only interested in boosting Nigerians economy with their wealth of experiences in trade, education, technology and science. Since we welcomed Democracy in Nigeria, they have not been politically wise or interested in politics.

If we know the igbos in Education, Trade, business, science and technology, and then know the Hausa/Fulanis in Trade, business, and agriculture, what can we say of the Yorubas? I bet Agboro, Owambe, taxi driver, bus conductors, tax collector and Alaye beggers(Area boys).

Most of my Niger friends who are doing businesses in Lagos complain how these Yoruba tauts disturb them daily. They even sometimes attack some of the Niger boys doing Security works in Lagos. Ahmad from Niger told me how these guys disturbed his other Niger friend selling Suya. They come every evening to eat his Suya forcefully and sometimes beats him if he do complain. He told me that his friend was provoked, then he planned for them one day. One evening these Yoruba boys came with their girl friends, forcefully eating his Suya worth 10,000 naira again, unfortunately, the Suya have been poised with Sleeping drug. So after sitting and eating while shouting, they all slept there, hopelessly till 1am. The four girls where gang Molested severally till 4am by Niger boys who joined their brothers and the five boys were killed. And these Niger boys disappeared from Lagos back to their country.

Later, All Niger and Hausa within that street became target by the friends of these vicitims. Businesses were closed for two weeks in that street because of this and police keep patroling to maintain peace and order.

This is how we are loosing citizens and killing businesses. Yorubas must learn to address tautism, criminality, tribalism, thuggry, and laziness among their people.

NOTE: Not all Yorubas are lazy, down to their bone marrows, some are hard working, sincere and nice, though majority in their huge numbers are very lazy and are touts in all major streets in Nigeria. I have many good Yorubas who are nice people and work in good places.

1 Like

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by tonychristopher: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2014
Bluemetal: Brother , On Igbo modern development. We need it urgently and would like you to join our group. Be a part, Contact me by text for further details 09033130321

We should have a facebook, twitter and whatsapp page, this will help us, igbo youths to know that we have role models and continue our group economics which our fathers have been noted for. The igbo youths from Rivers, Anambra, Delta, Igbo speaking part of Edo,Benue and Cross Rivers should be under one banner and we have to understand that charity begins at home. This is very important. I will contact you bro...create a whatsapp group profile, then allow us to diseminate the info..it should be non political but strightly igbo movement

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by jaydave: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2014
why hv u cum up wit futile facts..wel 2 mention few,philip was neva part of internet innovation .he was only part of super computer innovation..and who told u nija economy boomed cos of penny ibo businessmen..cos i cnt cal dem investors..we solely rely on our natural resources and God Deposited none of dem in eastern region..dangote group and oda foreign investors have d major investments dat could b given little recognition when talking about our macro economy. those banks u mentioned do dey really exist..lol..since first bank,gtb,zenith r stil in existence dos banks u mentioned r stil developing ones,hv lil or no recognition ..for elizade motors stil remains d biggest automobile coy in nija ..ABC transport..u shdnt hv mentioned dat wen u knw ARIK air input in transportation industry cannot b written off..ofcourz we al knw dats d only indigenious airline we hv in nija owned by a yoruba man..d biggest man in oil industry stil remains femi otedola apart frm d foreign investors
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by jaydave: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2014
local industries or investments contribute lil percent 2 dis nation's GDP .We thank GOD for d gift of natural resources we strongly depend on..do u think al dis local investments can feed d whole nation? NO it would not.i wil stil stand on my words,tribalism can neva depart from igboland,thats y God didnt deposit wat we depend on in dis country in their land..sum1 shd pls go do investigation at zinox office owned by stan ekeh ,i could remba wen i did my IT there its igbo ppl dat flooded dat company and dats ow it is in all coys owned by dem..God has shared errytin equitably..igbos r gud at ownin a biz and mst of deir biz r in west cos of profitability,d major targetted customers makin dat hapun r d yorubas cos dey r big spender..lol.. hausas r gud in agriculture,hmm!south south,may God continue 2 bles dat region 4me..lol..witout d natural resources der nija cnt stand..witout customers u dont hv biznes,if errybdy becums entrepreneur and no1 wana do d white collar jobs tel me wu ur targetted customers wil b
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by kettykin: 6:01am On Jun 26, 2016
Collynzo16:
If not for Ebonyi (placed 11th), all 5 South Eastern states would have been in the top 10.
Igbo kwenu!

The present released results for 2015 /2016 shows all the south east states in first 10, they might fight to keep it that way as long as Nigeria remains
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by awule: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Student E-Learning Application & Tablet @ N30,000
Quality e-Learning Experience
on the Go!

Nigeria company develops an e-learning App that enables Students pass their JSCE, SSCE, JAMB exams with flying colours

AN INNOVATIVE E-LEARNING TABLET SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS AND PREPARATION FOR JAMB,JSCE,BECE WAEC AND NECO ETC & MORE

Contains the following

· Over 2,000 video tutorials in the app teaching Mathematics, Use of English, Physics, Chemistry, Commerce, Biology, Government, Financial Accounting, Economics, Geography and Literature in English.
· Over 100,000 practice problems from JAMB, WAEC, GCE and Aptitude Tests
· No internet required
· Educational games in the app to keep you engaged at all times.
· A personalized learning dashboard
· A personalized learning engine to help you track what you have learned and recommend what you can do next.
· Progress reports via SMS
· Automated exercises and remote examinations with continuous assessments.
· Self-paced, provides consistent content, fast and works anywhere and anytime.
· A chat like WhatsApp to help you share knowledge.
· Special private tutorials for you
The Secondary School E-learning Tablet + App comes in 2 variants: SSCE, JSCE,

FEATURES OF THE SSCE E-LEARNING TABLET +APP.

Over 99,000 revision past questions and answers covering WAEC, NECO, SSCE &JAMB exams for the past 25 years
Over 2,000 key video tutorials on WAEC curriculum approved subjects
It does not require internet connection before use
A personalized learning dash board,
Approved curriculum textbooks and keypoints
Available in Android 4.1, screen size: 7 inches, SIM slot,3G network.

Features of the JSCE E-Learning Tablet + App

Revision past questions and answers covering Junior Secondary Exams
Video class tutorials on the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Basic Science, Introductory Technology, Civic Education, Agricultural Science, Computer science & Social Studies
It does not require internet connection before use
A personalized learning dash board,
Approved curriculum textbooks and keypoints
Available in Android 4.1, screen size: 7 inches, SIM slot,3G network.

RE SELLERS WANTED NATIONWIDE.

How to Make 500K Monthly Profit as a Reseller of the E-learning Tablet + App.
The market potential for the Student E-learning Tablet + App. is enormous! Every secondary school student in Nigeria needs this Tab + App. As a reseller, you can sell to students, parents, Secondary schools, cyber cafes, Tutorial centres ,education support NGOs , Government agencies etc This is a moneymaking opportunity you can?t afford to miss!
.TO BECOME A RESELLER CALL/ WHATSAPP: 08036911296, 08033264815,
LAGOS OFFICE
Bethelmndels Int?l Ltd
27, Atunikeolabanji street, off John Olugbo street, Through unity Road, Ikeja Lagos, 08180065490
http://mendelsedutablets.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) / Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student / Which University In Nigeria Accepts 2.2 For A Direct Masters Programme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.