Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

"Ebola Outbreak In PH" Might Be A Ploy To Disrupt TAN Rally - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / "Ebola Outbreak In PH" Might Be A Ploy To Disrupt TAN Rally (437 Views)

SOLD Full Option Gold 2005 Honda Pilot, Tan Leather Seat, Low Miles,SOLD SoLD / Bmw X3 2005/06 Black/dark Tan Fully Load Toks...2.8m / Tokunbo 2005 Lr3 (black On Tan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Ebola Outbreak In PH" Might Be A Ploy To Disrupt TAN Rally by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
My reasons:

1. As reported, a Doctor died (maybe of natural causes) on Friday 22nd August but was made public on Wednesday 27th August, 2014 that he was an EVD Victim. Maybe someone thought of using his death to score cheap political point.

2. On live radio today, a Nigeria Info FM 92.3 presenter was courageous enough to visit the state quarantine centre this afternoon but met a ghost town. Where are the 120 quarantined? (Probably in a Hotel with steady breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as ice buckets of champagne to cool haemorragic body temperature) lol...chai! I don die!

3. The Hotel where he was reportedly treated is unknown

4. Why was the Doctor's remains taken to UPTH Mortuary if truly he died of Ebola?

5. A political party stands to gain a lot if FG's claim of having only one Ebola Victim is debunked at the eve of that announcement...you will agree with me that Rivers Politicians (both PDP ad APC) can politicize anything politicizable...lol

6. Why was the second Victim flown to Lagos to be quarantined (probably to be hidden in a friendly state and tomorrow she will be declared an Ebola survivor)...

7. So called Diplomat whom the Doctor was treating in an unknown Hotel hasn't been named but he has a job description ( I laugh in vernacular)

8. Are you telling me a sane and trained Doctor would treat an Ebola Victim in a Hotel Room? Maybe someone is trying to justify why the ghost Diplomat never checked into the Lagos Quarantine or ER Nationwide!

Lastly, crying wolf about Ebola at the eve of the TAN Rally is the only feasible format to disperse any gathering...

If you package me N30m, me sef go turn Ebola victim 2 days before any political rally for any state nationwide...See format!

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry / Tokunbo Volvo XC90 AWD - 2005 @ N1,500,000.00 / Very Clean Tokunbo Mazda 626 With Factory Fitted AC (manual)(N700,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.