Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Mms And Freegate Users! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mms And Freegate Users! (1455 Views)

Mobile Sms Reader Softwear,sms face,sms love,sms lock,mms soft for video rec. / Any Difference Between Wap, Gprs, Mms (mtn Settings) / Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mms And Freegate Users! by coolsegun(m): 4:31am On Oct 26, 2008
@all
Friends, for about three (3) days now, I noticed that gmail is not opening again and yahoo if open you cannot attach anything to your mail.
Is there anyone experiencing this as well and how did you go about it?
Pls if you are not having this issue let us know and see how we can help ourselves or me pls.
And if I'm the only 1 seeing this, then pls help me.
Re: Mms And Freegate Users! by coolsegun(m): 4:58am On Oct 26, 2008
I mean on pc or laptop. Not on phone.
Re: Mms And Freegate Users! by aomom(m): 6:42am On Oct 26, 2008
Mustay where art thou! didn't thou seeth that thou haveth some work to do, thou shldn't nat be told wat to do
Re: Mms And Freegate Users! by tunnex190: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2008
@coolsegun, i need your help on how to configure my freegate with zain mms, i've connected my nokia pc suit of my laptop to the phone but i dunno know what steps to take again on the configuration. Tell me where to go on the system. You can get back to me on tunnex190@yahoo.com
Re: Mms And Freegate Users! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2008
Mustay. . . . Where art thou. . . Get this page of nland. .
Re: Mms And Freegate Users! by abohrandy: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2008
@ boss and aomom,

mehn make wuna takam light with this mustay he name
brothers are trying to be online here
help if u can
Re: Mms And Freegate Users! by Mustay(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2008

(1)

Etisalat's Ground-breaking Million Dollar Promotion! / Plz How To Unlock Etisalat Hauwei E586e Mifi / The Long Awaiting Samsung Galaxy Note 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.