Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Ebola:- I Am Disappointed In Nigeria. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola:- I Am Disappointed In Nigeria. (654 Views)

PH Ebola- I Dont Know Who To Believe Again / Ebola: I Owe No One Any Apology – Minister Whocleared Sawyer To Travel / 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola:- I Am Disappointed In Nigeria. by osile2012: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Was just watching channels TV and discovered that the dead body of the ebola infected doctor was deposited in university of Nigeria Teaching hospital mortuary, without telling the mortuary attendants what led to the death of the person.

I also understand that this virus spreads faster from the corps of dead victims. Just imagining how the mortuary attendants must have handled the dead body. Went home to meet their families and even shake hands and greet each other. I dont know if someone is purposely trying to spread this virus all over Nigeria. I still dont know how a doctor will want to treat an ebola patient in a hotel in port, knowing that this will endanger the life of customers.

I am just tired sad sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ebola:- I Am Disappointed In Nigeria. by Emmafrancis: 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
osile2012: Was just watching channels TV and discovered that the dead body of the ebola infected doctor was deposited in university of Nigeria Teaching hospital mortuary, without telling the mortuary attendants what led to the death of the person.

I also understand that this virus spreads faster from the corps of dead victims. Just imagining how the mortuary attendants must have handled the dead body. Went home to meet their families and even shake hands and greet each other. I dont know if someone is purposely trying to spread this virus all over Nigeria. I still dont know how a doctor will want to treat an ebola patient in a hotel in port, knowing that this will endanger the life of customers.

I am just tired sad sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry

Am so tired. Man so unkind to mankind
Re: Ebola:- I Am Disappointed In Nigeria. by klodike(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
U mean the doc treated the man in a hotel? If dats true, perhaps he is the cause of his death.

1 Like

Re: Ebola:- I Am Disappointed In Nigeria. by osile2012: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
klodike: U mean the doc treated the man in a hotel? If dats true, perhaps he is the cause of his death.
The death of the doctor is not even an issue anymore, but those who came in contact with his corps in the mortuary. Even the driver who drove it to the hospital is at risk. Why will dey bring the dead body into the hospital without informing the workers.??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebola In Abuja?? / Give The First 1000 Days Of Their Life Your Best Shot! / The Polynesian Miracle Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.