Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

$44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin (47223 Views)

Latest Oil Price: $44 per Barrel - Crisis Looming / Osama Bin Ladin Is Not Dead(says Son) / Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by Nigeria4: 4:04am On Nov 10, 2008
44 million is alot to steal, How could he have done it, but I am sure he would be in Africa by now. 44 million that is sad
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 10, 2008
The topic should have been "FBI declares Igbo boy wanted like bin ladin" since its now clear that most people here have turned into a tribal thing.

@topic

If the Idiot is caught, he should face the music accordingly.
However, I dont see any difference between him and 98% of nigerians; be it the ones that picks pockets in mile2 or the ones in aso rock that protect the likes of Ibori, OBJ, IBB etc.
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by mazaje(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2008
what is the difference between this guy and our governors, ministers,senators,chairmen,pastors, imams and political leaders? the answer is NON. . . . .
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2008
samix:

Bro, its not a tribal thing, we've lots of scammers in every tribe ok. n am yoruba ok, maybe u should come to woolwich in london to see nigerians that are scammers, u will see more yoruba than any other tribe

Why does everyone want to be a ninja. Mr/Mrs Bebeto. You too dey jump. I referenced ibo boys in houston for a reason!!!!1
There are Yoruba guys in NY painting the whole city red as well, There is a reason for houston. No one is trying to play any tribal shit.
A-town:

Another illiterate behaving like a typical Nigerian
Did i tell you that IBO's have in anyway hindered my success.
I am only pointing out that a lot of the IBO's in houston are scamming people seriously.
There are a zillion Yoruba's in New York doing the same.
The only reason i reference IBO's in houston is because i have lived there and happened to have likely seen the so-called most wanted boy in houston.
You don't have to reply every post you know. Anger, frustation and unnecessary rants won't change the situation. Take some tylenol to cool your brain,

Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by DISASTA: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2008
What r u talking about "accepted the deal"? No one accepted no deal, its identity theft which means u steals people's lives and spend their money like it yours. If u don't understand something tell someone to explain to you.

mr_me_too

Tell me 4 instant can I just give you my account info wihtout no biz transit between us? NA U WAY GO MEET PERSON TO EXPLAIN TINS WELL 4 U! NANAMU!
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by balash(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2008
NONSENSE ISSUES, WOH TOBECHI UR ONLY FUCKUP BE SAY U NO COMOT FOR THERE COUNTRY FAST OOOO BUT IF U GET OPPURTUNITY RUN COMOT IF U DON ENTER ANOTHER COUNTRY THEM NO FIT CATCH YOU AGAIN FINISH, NIGERIA OR NO NIGERIA FRAUD IS EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD , STOP SUPPORTING SHITS OKAY, HE REALISE 44MILLION WITHOUT THE HELP OF ANY AMERICAN AT ALL //BOYO COME OF IT PEEPS THINK WITH THAT THING U GOT UPSTAIRS THE GUY IS GOOD FINISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2008
i support the dude, naija hustler 4 lyf!!!!, Amertcans and the west have taken so much from nigeria!!!, pay back time
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by Muza(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2008
soloreal:

i support the dude, naija hustler 4 lyf!!!!, Amertcans and the west have taken so much from nigeria!!!, pay back time
The Americans have exploited us so much,
When times are hard wat do expect a poor dude to do grin

Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by ATimi: 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2008
when i read about Nigerians sticking up for these yahoozee morons, It is obvious that we are going nowhere as a nation, the earlier we break up the better, Let the hausas go, Let the ibos go and let the yorubas go. And any other tribe that may want to go should go, maybe it would be better for us as a people. And to the pro-yahoozee crowd, You should know that there is something called Karma. You apparently think that there is nothing wrong with scamming innocent people or stealing their identities and destroying everything they had ever worked for most of their life, Well don't be surprised when nothing good ever comes your way, or the way of your family.
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by asha80(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2008
@Atimi

Tell that to the nigerian politicians who are into more 'yahoozee'
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by ikeyman00(m): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when i read about Nigerians sticking up for these yahoozee morons, It is obvious that we are going nowhere as a nation, the earlier we break up the better, Let the hausas go, Let the ibos go and let the yorubas go. And any other tribe that may want to go should go, maybe it would be better for us as a people. And to the pro-yahoozee crowd, You should know that there is something called Karma. You apparently think that there is nothing wrong with scamming innocent people or stealing their identities and destroying everything they had ever worked for most of their life, Well don't be surprised when nothing good ever comes your way, or the way of your family.

break this and that, problem over abi

nairaland get many many famous morons!!! grin
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by ATimi: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2008
@ikeyman00- You are simply a retard spewing stupidity from every pore in your god forsaken body!
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by Charlesmud(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2008
They will always be stupid and foolish, first igbo boys no dey always get sense on how to spend and always like to show off, They are several guys abroad and running their things slowly but surely. Shiroko (Shina) for UK still dey campe and same as some Malaysia guys.

How much him get wey dey paint the whole town-city red, People wey make double threw the same process yappaa and dey save till tomorrow. Anyway he should be cuaght and killed, SIMPLE !!!
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by queen888: 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2008
this boy is a very fast guy i like him so much for what he did! is not the boy's fault because nigerian goverment are very greedy they don't want to take care of us anyway american should find the guy and give him a nice tranining so that he will work as there agent.
the boy is a very smart guy!! clap for him!!
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by queen888: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2008
i like this event because americans take we nigerias like nothing so i like as this boy did this to teach them some thing so that they will be wise
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by SeanT21(f): 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2008
queen_888:

i like this event because americans take we nigerias like nothing so i like as this boy did this to teach them some thing so that they will be wise

WTF!!
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by JJYOU: 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2008
queen_888:

queen_888:

this boy is a very fast guy i like him so much for what he did! is not the boy's fault because nigerian goverment are very greedy they don't want to take care of us anyway american should find the guy and give him a nice tranining so that he will work as there agent.
the boy is a very smart guy!! clap for him!!
you must have some blue bood running through you
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by chidichris(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2008
if fbi is interested in this guy for just $44million, then what are they telling us for all the billions our rulers are stealing from here and bringing into their country?
my worries is if this guy has succeeded in bringing back home all the money .
our rulers have been stealing from us and sending to them there and fbi did not declare anyone wanted.
if anyone sees tobechi, tell him to give me half and then let them replace his name with mine.
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by geolabious(m): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2008
asha 80:

@Atimi

Tell that to the nigerian politicians who are into more 'yahoozee'
[size=13pt]Hehehe politician sef they do yahoo
chai[/size]
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by asha80(m): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2008
@chidichris

guy u dey funny ooo cheesy
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by jubar007: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2008
balash:

NONSENSE ISSUES, WOH TOBECHI UR ONLY FUCKUP BE SAY U NO COMOT FOR THERE COUNTRY FAST OOOO BUT IF U GET OPPURTUNITY RUN COMOT IF U DON ENTER ANOTHER COUNTRY THEM NO FIT CATCH YOU AGAIN FINISH, NIGERIA OR NO NIGERIA FRAUD IS EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD , STOP SUPPORTING SHITS OKAY, HE REALISE 44MILLION WITHOUT THE HELP OF ANY AMERICAN AT ALL //BOYO COME OF IT PEEPS THINK WITH THAT THING U GOT UPSTAIRS THE GUY IS GOOD FINISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
UHMMMM WHO TELL U SAY D GUY NEVA KAWA FROM YANKEE, IF NOT DEY FOR DON CATCH TEY TEY NOW, AM SURE D GUY IS IN ONE OTHER COUNTRY CHILLING
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:36am On Dec 12, 2008
shocked, he frequents surulere (lol) just kiddin

But I doubt a man of his smarts will still be in the US, he's probably holed up in some hotel in Lagos cruising his life away,
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by asha80(m): 2:57am On Dec 12, 2008
awon boyz nka wu kwa karmakaze on the kentro level cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by shotster50(m): 4:38am On Dec 12, 2008
@ Charlesmud

Yours is a classic case of the ignorant spewing ignorance. Its really low to stereotype.
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by osisi4: 5:05am On Dec 12, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To everyone saying he is intelligent-----------------something is wrong with you.
He is an absolute disgrace and all he did was identity theft and cyber crimes that can be committed by anybody. Its just that sane and educated people know better.
Trust me, Nigerians will soon be barred from going to the US.
I think i may have seen the guy somewhere in houston a couple years back. This is just a slice of the crime being committed by Nigerians in the US.
These IBO boys have turned Houston to a nightmare for Nigerians. From real estate fraud,cheque frauds, to outright burglary.
They are all over sugarland and southwest looking for innocent people to scam.
I am not tribalistic but the negative image most of these IBO boys in houston have painted on Nigerians is nasty.

You folks with tribalism running in your veins never cease to amaze me.

did you also see this news?

Rilwan Soetan, 49, who is on the[b] US. Secret Service's "Most Wanted List," [/b] was taken into custody in Hamilton County on Tuesday.

Federal agents believe Soetan is part of a $1.7 million identity theft scamhttp://www.news4jax.com/news/13852842/detail.html#

or this one.

The United States Secret Service, US Drug Enforcement Administration(DEA), United States Marshals Service, the US. Postal Inspection Service and the office of the New York State Governor, David Paterson named some of those wanted as[i] Adebowale Shekoni (40), Abiodun Bakare (37), Rilwan Ayatonde Soetan (50), Kenneth Eromosele Abulu (36), Olselcita Folayan (41), Musiliu Balogun (40) and Mutiat Titilola Olubi (51).The others are: Ahiata Folashade Price (46), Monsuratu Omoniyi Griggs (43), Ayodele Soyan (51), Ahuama Benjamin Okey (50), Basiratu Mojisola Bakare-Giles (47), Adegboyega Olukunle Odedina (36), Alex Ahmed Ero (51) and 46-year-old Seye Richard Osinoiki, who is wanted for the rape of the expectant mother.

Those already arrested are: Steve Adedeji, Apampa Olayinka and Olugbemiga Adebisi (a.k.a.) George Banks).[/i]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-138739.0.html#msg2320814

Or is one criminal better than the other?
aren't they all scum?
Please keep that your finger pointing inwards
I knew it was only a matter of time before your type came along
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by Moves: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2008
Identity theft is a different kettle of fish all together; having been a vicim of it; u have to deal with it for the rest of your life, be it being detained extra @ airport for additional checks etc So I dont support it in any way or form; but for those that fall for email scams 419 promises of wealth stolen from africa; i say they also should be tried for conspiracy to defraud africa or nigeria; or for "intent" to be party to defrauding a state. It takes two to tango,
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by omoyankee1: 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2009
God have mercy for our shadow country, That boy has done not thing buts expression of sharpness and miss use of intelligence.
Where did the CIA, FBI, HOMELAND and all our securities are when this happened? that boy should be fished out and trained against bank safeness since he is twice smarter than America, Even with all the rules we have here in USA that no amount over 10k dolls leaves without good reasons how did he transfer the money?
Surly scammers has caused economic crisis here and around the world but certainly u and i know they can not get that boy never, for him to be as sharp as this he will leave and die in US and enjoy that money without any stress US is big enough to do that cuz,
One more thing, May fire consume who ever blame that boy again on this website, he is not the only one that did it, i have been here in US and i know what can happen he and some others must have done it sure so those are white so please balm them all, if u or me gets that chance we can do more than that Bleep FBI and who ever wants the innocent and talented fraud star,
One luv brotherly, i might even meet u at the Florida Spanish club some day, The reasons why they could get ur pics and this far is because of ur greed, why u nor halla me make we run things togther, yeye dividual,
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by Dede1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2009
Self pity can not elevate any citizen of the jungle called Nigeria to respectability. One poster lamented of being detained for embarrassing episode at Amsterdam airport but he/she failed to inform about the nature of the episode in which he/she was a participant.

An American named Bernard L. Madoff bilked the citizens of America, Spain and Brazil more then $50 billion dollars yet it did not give Americans bad name or shot the swindler to the top of FBI most wanted person in par with Bin Ladin.

If everybody in Nigeria turned into a saint today, Nigerian citizens must still be subjected to disdainful ordeal at European, Asian or even certain African airports.

The wealth of a nation and ability of such a nation to play a vital rule in altering socio-politico-economic balance in the world engender respect to the country’s citizenry. Good behavior could only minimize the notoriety but does not command respect within international arena.

USA is the murder capital of the world, the country where cocaine and other drugs are audaciously prevalent, country rife with petty and heinous crimes and yet a Nigerian-born with USA passport would not be harassed at any international airport.

I am not even surprised that some peanut heads on this forum could not hold back in demonstrating their sense of ethnic bias. There is a big difference between humility and stupidity.
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by ubandire(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2009
sample the owo.kudi ego even dem papa and mama dem like it.nothing do you toro toro!
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by Nigerian09: 6:17am On Jan 20, 2009
If this guy was not so smart he would have been caught by now and i bet you he is smart " How una wan even take know say him name na onwuhara."Before ya'll start blabbing over how many years he gets to spend.Make una let them catch am first,If them fit, them for don catch am since now,make d almighty find Onwuhara now.YEYE OYIBOS.D guy could well be in CHILLING out in ABA by now.MAY GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by ethree: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2009
i think nigeria is gifted with very smart n intelligent youthful generation, i rily wish we cud chanel it into making our country a great nation. i believe God gave us those smartness for a reason, n we better begin to discover why!
Re: $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin by dough(m): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2009
First off, I don't care about anybody's opinion on this but it is a known fact that "An average Nigerian is 10 times smarter than any other nationals". The only reason why any of Nigerian's crime is ever "over exaggerated" is because they see it as  an Oppression. Nigerians Oppressing other nationals with the brain they've got.

2ndly, I am sick of people attributing Nigerian's bad reputation to all this young boys and their hustle. It is not something of today.  It has been before the independence. Nigerians has been scamming before Christ. Nigerian independence itself was a scam, only if you know what i mean (The same way OBJ --> MTN to Nigeria was a scam, even though it has its advantages too. And that is what scam is all about). Everybody grew up in scam. Come to think of it, what do you expect of a kid who watches his/her mother boiling the rice/beans measurement in hot water in order to cheat costumers? What would that kind of a kid grow to be? Jesus Christ?

There is always a tendency of a criminal in all human. There is a tendency of a warrior in any Isreali. There is always a tendency of a terrorist in any afghan, same way there is always a tendency of a scammer/smartness in all Nigerians. It's a pure fact, so let "he who is without a sin, cast the first stone".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph / PMB Vs GEJ With Queen Elizabeth At CHOGM (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.