Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

What Do I Do With My Days Off? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do I Do With My Days Off? (465 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do With My Days Off? by alotofgrace(m): 8:39am On Aug 30, 2014
Hello house,

i had been and still thinking of what to do so I decided to take a bow and present silent internal venom to the sages.

i work with the telcos and it's on shift bases. 4 days on and 4 days off!!. I tried all i could to figure out what to do with these off days but nothing ever springs through.

I sincerely need your favourable take on this because its like being jobless for 4 days.

Please, what kind of profitable activity, business can i venture into to get busy with?
Re: What Do I Do With My Days Off? by MyIncorp: 8:51am On Aug 30, 2014
Mehn, 4 days off can be an incredible opportunity for an employee - you have extra time to earn more.

Howbeit, earning off your free days may largely depend on your skills (for a service-based biz); and available cash if you plan a trade.

Which would you rather go for?
Re: What Do I Do With My Days Off? by alotofgrace(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2014
MyIncorp: Mehn, 4 days off can be an incredible opportunity for an employee - you have extra time to earn more.

Howbeit, earning off your free days may largely depend on your skills (for a service-based biz); and available cash if you plan a trade.

Which would you rather go for?

thats the idea am short off here

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Breaks Ground On Unicem 2.5 Mmt Second Line In Calabar / 5days Training On Interior Wall Decor! / Dredging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.