Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,827 members, 7,828,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

How To Fix Your Slow Samsung Galaxy Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix Your Slow Samsung Galaxy Android Phone (1271 Views)

How Do I Fix Terribly Slow Glo Internet Connection / How To Make Your Opera Browser Load Faster Even With Slow Connection / Samsung Galaxy Android Camera Hits Nigeria Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix Your Slow Samsung Galaxy Android Phone by LayGiri: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2014
Is your Samsung Galaxy Android device running slow?
Have you tried every cleaner and memory maintenance app out there and it still runs slow?
Are you ready to just smash the phone and give up?

If you answer to atleast 2 of the questions above is “yes” then you have found the right blog post for a solution.

Let me start off by saying something everyone else seems to be avoiding “Samsung is very very foolish”. Now that I have that out of my system, let me begin by telling you the reasons your phone/device is still running slow no matter what you do; “Samsung Default Apps”

Take a Galaxy S3 for example. Initially when you bought this device hot off the hype everything worked great. Over time Samsung will update this inbuilt apps to work even better on newer devices with more juice as far as memory capacity goes and they will forget the GS3 users have to manage a miserly 1gb of ram. In fact it is less than 1gb, more like 850mb. So many of these in built applications are so unnecessary also. Why do you need Samsung Group Play or Samsung Cloud Data Relay or even Samsung Apps in fact. You already have Google play.

Enough about the foolishness of Samsung, here is a list of applications you should disable and your phone should starting running way faster once you are done:
1. Samsung Apps (you can’t delete it so just disable it)
2. Group play (very useless feature no one ever used or will ever use)
3. Samsung Cloud Data Relay
4. Samsung Push Service
5. Samsung Account
6. Chat On (if you don’t use it disable it)

CONTINUE READING ON AUTHOR WEBSITE

Re: How To Fix Your Slow Samsung Galaxy Android Phone by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2014
I never liked samsung phone for once. Worst phone ever, it develops fault easily. The design is toooo wack. Donno if they copy frm tecno or the reverse. #teamsony# best phone out there.
Re: How To Fix Your Slow Samsung Galaxy Android Phone by isidollarboy(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2014
please, is there any app that can be use to disable all these applications because most of them can't be disable, I only force stop some. thanks in advance
Re: How To Fix Your Slow Samsung Galaxy Android Phone by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
Just root ur phone..then remove some bloatware. ..and later greenify apps
Re: How To Fix Your Slow Samsung Galaxy Android Phone by brainyack(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
don't be a hater na
Re: How To Fix Your Slow Samsung Galaxy Android Phone by Leobreezy(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
isidollarboy: please, is there any app that can be use to disable all these applications because most of them can't be disable, I only force stop some. thanks in advance
link2sd or rom toolbox
Re: How To Fix Your Slow Samsung Galaxy Android Phone by Abacus007(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500(100% Original) / Itel 1405 For Sale @ 6k / How To Use Both Packet Data And Wifi To Boost Internet Download Speed On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.