Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,832 members, 7,862,732 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? (502 Views)

ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? / ONTV Quick Fingers, Have You Ever Won? / Has Anyone Ever Won Ontv's "Quick Fingers" ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by contactwale: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2014
ONTV recently introduced a promotional idea where they display supposed free recharge numbers at interval for their viewers to load into their phones.

I have however noticed with regret that this gesture may not be real afterall. I am of the belief that many, if not all, of those numbers being displayed, might have previously being loaded by someone privy to them in the television house.

My conclusion is premised on my experience with this gesture. Each time I tried to load any of these numbers, the response has always being "This voucher has previously being used by another user"

It will interest anyone who cares to listen that as an IT guy, I am very fast with mobile phones and I possess requisite knowledge and skill to work around them.

I have placed a bet with some of my friends to see if they will succeed in this venture and they have always returned with the same story.

Now, over to you house.What is your experience with ONTV Quick Fingers? Have you ever succeeded in loading any?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Us Open Tennis 2014 Online / Broadcast Your Events Live As It Happen / Diamond Bank #youneedanewbank: N30,000 Winner Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.