Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? (17722 Views)

ONTV Quick Fingers, Have You Ever Won? / Has Anyone Ever Won Ontv's "Quick Fingers" ? / Ontv, A New Tv In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Jesuspistol(m): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2014
At this age dem still dey use 100 naira card glue ur eyes to TV

Oyinbo ppl fit do am with sincerity. But for Naija na lie. Na all the 100-100 naira card weh dia staffs don load 2months ago dem dey show u knwing fully well say u no fit knw who load am

Besides na evidence of poor bc service. If dem dey satisfy viewers, dem no need do ppl 100 naira wayo just to gain viewers.
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by bobo65(m): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2014
Panshow: You dey book space you be Astronauts?.

Wats d relationship btw astronauts and space booking?
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by 9jahubcom(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2014
sparkleboy: How did this sh*t get to front page?
he bribed me to help him
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Damsman10(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2014
contactwale: ONTV recently introduced a promotional idea where they display supposed free recharge numbers at interval for their viewers to load into their phones.

I have however noticed with regret that this gesture may not be real afterall. I am of the belief that many, if not all, of those numbers being displayed, might have previously being loaded by someone privy to them in the television house.

My conclusion is premised on my experience with this gesture. Each time I tried to load any of these numbers, the response has always being "This voucher has previously being used by another user"

It will interest anyone who cares to listen that as an IT guy, I am very fast with mobile phones and I possess requisite knowledge and skill to work around them.

I have placed a bet with some of my friends to see if they will succeed in this venture and they have always returned with the same story.

Now, over to you house.What is your experience with ONTV Quick Fingers? Have you ever succeeded in loading any?

never bothered myself trying it, am with d same view as urs...
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by tunmmyunited(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2014
U can say dat again
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by ironheart(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2014
its not a scarm, what happens is that there is a time delay from the time it was picked up by the camera and the time it takes your TV to process the image. some TV process faster than others. while your TV is trying to show you. someone somewhere has seen it before you

2 Likes

Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by bobo65(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2014
Omonoba1: no comment and its on fp?
@Op, which kind juju u dey use for d mods and how you take they run am??

D tin tired me o
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by pontirock(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2014
marv1: and so wat. Y is it sharkin u? Pls find smthing to do.
wetin?
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Damsman10(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2014
contactwale: ONTV recently introduced a promotional idea where they display supposed free recharge numbers at interval for their viewers to load into their phones.

I have however noticed with regret that this gesture may not be real afterall. I am of the belief that many, if not all, of those numbers being displayed, might have previously being loaded by someone privy to them in the television house.

My conclusion is premised on my experience with this gesture. Each time I tried to load any of these numbers, the response has always being "This voucher has previously being used by another user"

It will interest anyone who cares to listen that as an IT guy, I am very fast with mobile phones and I possess requisite knowledge and skill to work around them.

I have placed a bet with some of my friends to see if they will succeed in this venture and they have always returned with the same story.

Now, over to you house.What is your experience with ONTV Quick Fingers? Have you ever succeeded in loading any?
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by bobo65(m): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2014
pontirock: OMG,AW MANY TYMS WILL I MAKE FP TODAY?

Are u okay?
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by bobo65(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2014
chimoz: @op, you are just one of the over 3million IT guys In Nigeria. The percentile of the probability that over 4million people are watching that programme with you is 70% and your chances of being the lucky viewer to load this card is 0.007%. So cool down and keep on trying your luck. One day maga go pay for your side grin grin

Lolz
D guy no get argument at all

Even d one ppl do in little gatherings are programs, IT guys don't get it
Talk more of the one d whole Lagos is watching
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2014

work hard my friend and buy your own recharge cards and stop waiting for ontv to recharge your phone........ole buruku

1 Like

Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2014
bobo65:

Lolz
D guy no get argument at all

Even d one ppl do in little gatherings are programs, IT guys don't get it
Talk more of the one d whole Lagos is watching
And the stupid mod without brain carry am go front page, even with zero comment. That's the exact reason I dedicated my signature to mynd44
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Bryan12(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2014
Meanwhile GEJ continues his rally in ph amid Ebola........
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by sod09(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2014
I think its real u not d only badass that fast with typing
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by imustsaymymindo: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2014
Na scam! Just want u to be tuned to the boring programs
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by obiscolly(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2014
It's pure scam! I've tried it on several occasions and no matter how fast I am it never works. I know those cards have been preloaded.
Has anyone successfully loaded it? If it's for real at least one nairalander should have a story to tell.
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Frydae: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2014
SUPER SCAM!!!
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by holyboss: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2014
so what's new shocked

U sha aint first to comment tongue tongue
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2014
scam!!!

MODIFIED; 51st to comment!
I'll like to thank y'all for this opportunity
and last but not least, I'll like y'all to appreciate the WISDOM of my smallpenis grin
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Codedboy95(m): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2014
op you are probably not fast enough, i was able to load airtel voucher the first time i tried it.
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Vanmatrix(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2014
Scammm!!!!
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Waspy(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2014
Ask the keyboard-happy mod on duty today undecided undecided
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Exponental(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2014
@op, what makes u think u are d fastest?
.......The voucher has been used, pls try again later.......
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Tholuwaniey(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2014
Joblessness!
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Jinyjagz(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2014
question for d gods
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by kellyJames5(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2014
See as una dey shout 'scam! Scam!!' Jst bcuz say una no win am....
Someone somewhere has undergone an intensive tutoring on button manipulations so as to be recharging his phone through ONTV...........
I call names
I dey mad....
Op gbele o
Anu gbala taa echi bu nta!!!
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by okotv(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2014
i think its real...
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by ndidibabe(f): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2014
worldbest: Being an IT guy does not mean you should be able to type faster than anyone. The average BBM users or runs girl could type faster. However, how much is recharge card compared to their revenue? It's not a scam. You are just unlucky.
Very true but never underestimate the power of an under-payed editor.
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by segradino(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2014
am sure they're too big to fake that

Good news for smart phone users, you can now purchase MTN and Etisalat Data Plans for as low as N400 for 250mb, Check out

this thread on Nairaland for full details https://www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-etisalat-data-cheapest-rate
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by iceberylin(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
your just too slow tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member / Please Help! What Websites Can I Download Movies? / Battle On The Buka Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.