Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,312 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today (2746 Views)

Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. / Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by realGURU(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dr. Sule lamido stormed the presidential villa and openly tells jonathan that he is ready to go against him to in pdp 2015 primaries and that the presidency should stop molesting him and and his family.
He emphasised that he is ready contest in 2015 and no amount of intimidation will make him change his mind.
Jonathan was shocked at the mr lamido's manners and call the pdp Nwc to call him to order.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/2015-sule-lamidos-entry-rattles-presidency-pdp/#sthash.JjZE34Bk.dpuf
Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
Jonathan will lose in a free and fair primary election.

3 Likes

Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by odiyaka(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
@OrlandoOwoh am not a fan of Jonathan but I feel election under his watch has been free and fair and I doubt whether a Lamido will even smell victory against GEJ. wish him d best

6 Likes

Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by alabiyemmy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Jonathan will lose in a free and fair primary election.

Keep beleiving in your own deceipt.

10 Likes

Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by lirusehn(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
team Gej.

cool

Team Gej

Team Gej

i mean Team Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

9 Likes

Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by Dreal1247: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Who is this Lamido?

3 Likes

Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by Dreal1247: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
Some people, if given the opportunity, will uproot Gej out of Aso Rock. Born-to-rule.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Keep beleiving in your own deceipt.
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by Codedboy1: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ok noted
Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
interesting times.
Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by Toosure70: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
where are ur DSS. gej olodo
Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by ahaika23: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Toosure70: where are ur DSS. gej olodo

this wan de curse him father. No be only fire, na brimstone.

1 Like

Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by ntyce(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
This man is ready to be assaulted by the DSS, impeached by the House of assembly and finally tried by EFCC.

His friends should warn him oooo

4 Likes

Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by bankyblue(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by SOUNDKING: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Born 2 rule mentality is very deadly this time. Only 10% of d aboki evil expose and they are like this. I wonder what would hapen if d sharia is remove from our constitution.

1 Like

Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by gbadexy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
The only aboki I can vote for now is buhari, anything aside him, I'm sticking with jona.

1 Like

Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by gramci: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Abokl shine my shoe grin
Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by idumuose(m): 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sule Lamido is playing with fire.He should realise that Nigeria has moved beyond the military regime where they held sway.This is democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
idumuose: Sule Lamido is playing with fire.He should realise that Nigeria has moved beyond the military regime where they held sway.This is democracy.
what has lamido go to do with the military? This pdp people self.

2 Likes

Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
idumuose: Sule Lamido is playing with fire.He should realise that Nigeria has moved beyond the military regime where they held sway.This is democracy.
abi o! undecided I even heard he's a snake man grin owing to the fact that he claimed to support GEJ
Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by Generalkorex(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Action film
God bless my beautiful naija
Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by nwaobitex: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
pics of fire..
Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by idumuose(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
Obiagelli:
what has lamido go to do with the military? This pdp people self.
Lamido is living in the past where he thinks it is a birthright of a section of a country to rule forever.Power has changed hands.It is not late for Jonathan to move against him such that Lamido will not recover until after the 2015 election.

3 Likes

Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by lilprinze: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dr. Sule Lamido he should continue wasting his time he would not even have 10% the vote GEJ would have in 2015 presidential elections. GEJ till 2019
Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
idumuose:
Lamido is living in the past where he thinks it is a birthright of a section of a country to rule forever.Power has changed hands.It is not late for Jonathan to move against him such that Lamido will not recover until after the 2015 election.
you mean your president moves against good people just because they want to contest while criminals flock aso rock? How about moving against shekau. Yeye.

3 Likes

Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
idumuose:
I have never seen you contribute meaningfully to a topic except posting hokum.But when it comes to molesting hen,duck,turkeygringrin that is when you display your talentgrin Shame on you Jelilee TribalEast Ogunole.
mind you, am a christian so I can't bear the name jelilee. One fact does exist which is the fact that we saw your picture on NL dancing with a big snake. You looked so happy with your big black skull shining grin . Dude you are ugly.

1 Like

Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by M0GIDI: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
gbadexy: The only aboki I can vote for now is buhari, anything aside him, I'm sticking with jona.

The only northerner you're prepared to vote for is Buhari, the buko hari leader himself.

You see your life?
Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by RockMaxi: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
Obiagelli:
you mean your president moves against good people just because they want to contest while criminals flock aso rock? How about moving against shekau. Yeye.

The word Good and Bad remains relative depending on the side of the divide you find yourself.
Re: Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today by gbadexy(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
M0GIDI:

The only northerner you're prepared to vote for is Buhari, the buko hari leader himself.

You see your life?
See your life! And you have proof or just the usual bigotry induced rants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unveiling Governor Ayo Fayose’s 5 Children / How I And Prof. Wole Soyinka Formed The Pyrates Confraternity / Your Wife Will Soon Join Us Ibo Widows Curses Gov .rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.