Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Get Paid Anytime You Post/upload Video On Your Social Media - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid Anytime You Post/upload Video On Your Social Media (672 Views)

Before You Post "How Can I Get Sales On FIVERR?" Try Reading This First. / How Can You Post Ads On Craigslist From Nigeria? / Have Someone Tried To Scam You? Post The Message Here. Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid Anytime You Post/upload Video On Your Social Media by mcvize(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hello paddies!

How have you been?I hope you have digest (READ) the first part of this article were I

outline how you can turn your gadgets (phones, laptop, I pad etc) to make some

decent money for yourself even as student with zero capital if you haven’t I advice

you read it HERE http:///1n8q8SG then proceed….

Today am going to focus mainly on one of the major way that I make molla!

If you are set as I am ready to exposed one of my jealously guided treasure.

Are you a video content producer or contemplating building a business around developing,

publishing, and/or promoting video contents online?

i present Africa’s largest internet TV, iReportersTv.co

offers a partnership program that enables producers of good quality video content upload,

distribute, and make money from their videos

Just upload your video, iReportersTv hosts it for free and offers you tools to help you

effectively promote your videos online and pays you for every single view of the video.

SCALING HIGHER ON THE BUSINESS>>>

Once you signup for an iReporterTv account and create a channel, you can start uploading

and publishing videos on the site. Your videos will be promoted on the iReportersTv website,

but to expand your reach, you will also be provided links to enable you promote your

videos on other platforms like your blog or social media accounts or even email.

The more eye balls you attract to your video, the more money you make.

There is also an iFollow button that enable viewers who love your content to

follow your channel, that way they will get an alert each time you publish a new

video, helping you build an audience of regular viewers.

iReportersTv.co tracks the number of views your videos get and pays you for

every view. What you earn for each view depends on your cumulative views for

the month and starts at $2 for 1,000 views. If you can generate views of between
- See more at: http://campusbiz.com.ng/?p=538#sthash.pSqtZntY.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Women Taking The Lead In The Oil Industry. / How To Start Your Own Online Business With N2500 And Make Up To 1.5 Million / Website Design: How You Can Make 40k A Month From Being An 'intro-titan'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.