Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Two Fraternity Brothers: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Two Fraternity Brothers: (981 Views)

When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" / Pic: When You Beat Up A Boy And He Decides To Call His Brothers For You / There Are Two Brothers Named P-SQUARE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Fraternity Brothers: by BernieBoy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2006
Two fraternity brothers decide to go sailing one afternoon and become lost. After twenty hours with nothing to eat or drink, one of them spots a lamp floating by. He picks it up and a genie pops out. The genie notices the poor condition of the brothers and grants them one wish between the two of them.
After a lot of arguing over who gets the wish, one of them blurts out, "I wish the ocean was made of beer."

Magically, the ocean turns to beer.

Infuriated, the other guy yells, "You idiot! Now we have to piss in the boat!"
Re: Two Fraternity Brothers: by naijadiva2(f): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2006
i don't get it.
Re: Two Fraternity Brothers: by kajad(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2006
Re: Two Fraternity Brothers: by bluenubian(f): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2006
funny
they d have to piss in the boat cause they dont want to pollute the beer
Re: Two Fraternity Brothers: by Oracle(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2006
but that is one stupid wish
Re: Two Fraternity Brothers: by mzfloyd(f): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2006
i get it
but they should have wished for more wishes

(1) (Reply)

Answering Machine Messages / Low Tech 9ja / You Got Male!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.