Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Who Else Got This? Are They Real Or Fake? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This? Are They Real Or Fake? (1042 Views)

Shell Accepting Cv...... Is This Real Or Fake? / PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? / ACCION HR; Are They Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This? Are They Real Or Fake? by coolgeny1(f): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sequel to ur application as Client Service Executive, you are invited for job interview on Tuesday 2nd Sep'14 by 10 A.M. at New Nation Close off Chike St, Opp NEPA, NTA Rd, Mgbuoba, PH. Come with copies of ur CV and confirm attendance by SMS to 08142834951

Who else got this? And please friends, are they real or scammers?
Re: Who Else Got This? Are They Real Or Fake? by omolizzy(f): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
Got something like dis bt mine was lag without number though. Looks legit(mine) bt didn't go
Re: Who Else Got This? Are They Real Or Fake? by coolgeny1(f): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ok. But what do tink?
Re: Who Else Got This? Are They Real Or Fake? by Baddo101(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
coolgeny1: Sequel to ur application as Client Service Executive, you are invited for job interview on Tuesday 2nd Sep'14 by 10 A.M. at New Nation Close off Chike St, Opp NEPA, NTA Rd, Mgbuoba, PH. Come with copies of ur CV and confirm attendance by SMS to 08142834951

"new nation close" doesnt av an office number say 20,or 6 na so all houses in PH no take get house number? shine ur eye babe.......u can also call d number and ask how much is required wen u re coming cos u want to b wth enuf cash? or send someone around there to find out for u.
when did u apply? is that d wat u studied in sch?
wth all dis u ll know if its a scam or not...
Re: Who Else Got This? Are They Real Or Fake? by coolgeny1(f): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
I applied yesterday. One hr@4gottenplaces.com. But am kind of confused cus I called d line and they received to tell me abt the company name and details. So I dnt knw. But the plan is that I will be going with my elder sister to be sure.
But I really want to be sure they re real. Cus transport money is invovled here. You know.
Re: Who Else Got This? Are They Real Or Fake? by portable86(f): 4:50am On Aug 31, 2014
coolgeny1: Sequel to ur application as Client Service Executive, you are invited for job interview on Tuesday 2nd Sep'14 by 10 A.M. at New Nation Close off Chike St, Opp NEPA, NTA Rd, Mgbuoba, PH. Come with copies of ur CV and confirm attendance by SMS to 08142834951

Advance fraudsters,don't bother trust me
Re: Who Else Got This? Are They Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
It is worth trying out.
Just invest the transport.
As if you and your sister are going for sightseeing.
It may as well just turn out real.
Its worth it.
However, the gottenplaces.com is not loading
Re: Who Else Got This? Are They Real Or Fake? by gentlekaycy: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
my dear save ur money o. unless u have excess to part with
Re: Who Else Got This? Are They Real Or Fake? by coolgeny1(f): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
coolgeny1: I applied yesterday. One hr@4gottenplaces.com. But am kind of confused cus I called d line and they received to tell me abt the company name and details. So I dnt knw. But the plan is that I will be going with my elder sister to be sure.
But I really want to be sure they re real. Cus transport money is invovled here. You know.

Type www.4gottenplaces.com
Or www.Dukwe.com
Re: Who Else Got This? Are They Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
coolgeny1: I applied yesterday. One hr@4gottenplaces.com. But am kind of confused cus I called d line and they received to tell me abt the company name and details. So I dnt knw. But the plan is that I will be going with my elder sister to be sure.

You have nothing to worry about. Trust me kiss

Dont go for the interview smiley They are corporate fraudsters wink

https://www.nairaland.com/1487644/4gottenplaces-project-manager

4gottenplaces Project Manager by Bj5all(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
I met a friend of mine who introduced me to NEW NATION project manager. she told me that I will have to pay 3,000 for the procurement of brochure and related materials then sell forms to 10 persons b4 i can b given appointment letter.
pls, has anybody heard or undergone training with them?
ur contribution is important.

https://www.nairaland.com/1543546/rural-development-initiative
Re: Who Else Got This? Are They Real Or Fake? by coolgeny1(f): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
KnuckleHead:

You have nothing to worry about. Trust me kiss

Dont go for the interview smiley They are corporate fraudsters wink

https://www.nairaland.com/1487644/4gottenplaces-project-manager

4gottenplaces Project Manager by Bj5all(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
I met a friend of mine who introduced me to NEW NATION project manager. she told me that I will have to pay 3,000 for the procurement of brochure and related materials then sell forms to 10 persons b4 i can b given appointment letter.
pls, has anybody heard or undergone training with them?
ur contribution is important.

https://www.nairaland.com/1543546/rural-development-initiative

Lol. God help us. tank u dear.

(1) (Reply)

Institute Of Customer Service Of Nig.(icsn) / STORE KEEPER-Eden Solutions Abuja test/interview Invite! / Job Opening At EAN Aviation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.