Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Running A Computer Business Centre I.e Cafe, Plastic I.D Cards, Result Checkin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Running A Computer Business Centre I.e Cafe, Plastic I.D Cards, Result Checkin (1060 Views)

Setup A Profitable Computer Business Centre (steps) / Thread For Computer Business Centre/cybercafe Owners / Setting Up A Computer Business Centre In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Running A Computer Business Centre I.e Cafe, Plastic I.D Cards, Result Checkin by dainventor: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
My Name is Nwani Samuel and i am directing this write up who ever i ready and willing to start this up. I am 9 Years strong and experienced in this job. Have worked for many business enterprizes and all i have done has been to add up to their wealth and riches while i work out my soul.

MOst time at the end of the "sales" day we end up making minimums of N12,000 and sometimes on very good days, Maximums of over N23,000 depending on how busy the day went.

Multiplying these by 5 days of the week we have average of about N45,000 weekly! and now monthly? we experience over N200,000 and remember, this is on average.

Why did i just give out such beauty in this kind of business, its because i know quite well the in and out of it... when systems go bad, i employ my computer engineering skills. i install software necessary and they are back well up and running.

Its time i gradually do what the "rich dad, poor dad" author talked about - switch over to the " Big Business Owners" and Investors Section and start something today.

Now aim of posting this on Nairaland?

I have made calculations and to start up average in a very busy place where there's human traffic........didint say trafficking oooooooo

I would need to rent a shop say like for about 4 - 5000 naira monthly pay for a year and half which will culminate in aboutN 250k and buying of all gizmos and gadgets (computers and accessories etc) will cost me about say............ another N250k. will still need to hold some money like extra 50k for other expenses to run the business for the next one month on start up.

I this world of business too well and its my passion.

Let me show a few profit made.

The materials for plastic ID card isnt more than N50 but i make an ID card for N500!

THe materials for a passport photo (8 copies) is just less than N80 but i make 8 - copies at N250

Internet with Spectranet is Just N7000 for 20GB monthly but i make over N37000 monthly.

The business is the bomb!!!! but you must be well grounded and in it i have spent 9 long years, even studied software management in Singapore!!!

With these in place i could make over N3.5 million naira annually and remember.... this is just average calculation...

I would have gone to a bank to ask for loan but most of them say i must have been establish at least one year... if someone isnt going to give the average Joe a chance, then how does he start up?

If you are an investor and you think my post makes sense, please contact me on 08161131378

Our terms of agreement?

If you can give me N600,000 and i start up, i will remit N85,000 monthly to you as pay back... by my calculation, N85,000 x 12 months is N1020,000 that is One million, twenty thousand naira, you would have made extra N420,000 profit in pay-back..

If you are interested in helping me actualize my dreams and make profit on my business ( being my share holder) then you will have to know the shop, Know where i stay, my family (dad, mum, siblings inclusive), my parents' business etc just for transparency sake

We will also sign an agreement on my remittance to you monthly and for the entire one-year of remittance

Please text me if my number isnt available and one more thing i live in lagos state
Thanks
Nwani samuel
www.dainventor.yolasite.com

(1) (Reply)

Norway, The Oil Exporting Nation Without A Currency Crisis / One Thing You Need If You Want To Get Rich In 5years Time. / How To Protect Yourself From The Naira Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.