Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

The Bini Mini Importers(summit International Investment Group) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Bini Mini Importers(summit International Investment Group) (1128 Views)

Please Is Helping Hands International Investment Package For Real? / Summit International Investment Group (Edo Mini Importer) / Mini Importers: Dhl/Fedex/ Ups/Ems/Nipost And Nigerian Customs Public Feedback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bini Mini Importers(summit International Investment Group) by chiefkpokp(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
We the members of Summit International Investment Group(SIIG) also know previously as Edo state Mini Importation is calling on all individuals leaving in Edo State(Benin) to Join our Group, We are groups of Importers Based in Benin and we take charges in supplying Companies, Butik OwnersN small Business Owners, we are known in Benin as a reliable Bodies Who partake in Importation of Cars,Goods and Service. And amongs the aims of our Group, Is mass Import Products,Brand for Companies and many more. If you are in Benin City. Also its would interest you to know little benefit of becoming a member of our Group. 1... Any Goods of any member shipped into the country, either from spain,China,Dubai,USA and UK, is Transported Free To Benin City.... Get in touch for more benefit. Registration is currently on......
Re: The Bini Mini Importers(summit International Investment Group) by flowingwaters(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
I'm a mini importer based in Benin also. Contact me on 0812 573 6779 so I can knw more.
Re: The Bini Mini Importers(summit International Investment Group) by chiefkpokp(m): 3:46am On Aug 31, 2014
A representative was trying to get in touch with via whatsapp, but its seems u are not on whatsapp, please drop anything available for chat or send me a private email, or you can also view this link. https://www.nairaland.com/1815349/summit-international-investment-group-edo
Re: The Bini Mini Importers(summit International Investment Group) by chiefkpokp(m): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2014
Good morning
Re: The Bini Mini Importers(summit International Investment Group) by chiefkpokp(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
Waiting
Re: The Bini Mini Importers(summit International Investment Group) by chiefkpokp(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sorry entry closed, till further entry, You can apply as sub marketers. Thanks
Re: The Bini Mini Importers(summit International Investment Group) by gboyetade: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2014
In
Re: The Bini Mini Importers(summit International Investment Group) by boogie2: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2014
@ OP on drugs or what
Re: The Bini Mini Importers(summit International Investment Group) by chiefkpokp(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
I have no ideal of what are talking about. Thanks
boogie2:
@ OP on drugs or what
Re: The Bini Mini Importers(summit International Investment Group) by chiefkpokp(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2015

Re: The Bini Mini Importers(summit International Investment Group) by chiefkpokp(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2015
k

Re: The Bini Mini Importers(summit International Investment Group) by flowingwaters(m): 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
chiefkpokp:
A representative was trying to get in touch with via whatsapp, but its seems u are not on whatsapp, please drop anything available for chat or send me a private email, or you can also view this link. https://www.nairaland.com/1815349/summit-international-investment-group-edo

07057007986 that's my chat number

(1) (Reply)

3 Viable Business Opportunities In Lagos / Prevent, Clear & Remove Stretch Marks And Skin Blemish / CAC And Being Digital...what Are The Improvements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.