Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! (2505 Views)

Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Specs, Features, Price And Where To Buy / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by Demmzy15(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
grin Please guyz with Tecno phantom Z should gist his brother about it, o really need to know more about the phone before buying!!!
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by nwaobitex: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
ok
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by Demmzy15(m): 12:16am On Aug 31, 2014
Tanks bro, I would be waiting!!! Everyone should be involved too tho.
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by FKO1(m): 6:16am On Aug 31, 2014
Ok
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by amakufrancis(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2014
ok
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by DidiLove1: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2014
Ok
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by francis247(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2014
Demmzy15: grin Please guyz with Tecno phantom Z should gist his brother about it, o really need to know more about the phone before buying!!!
I wonder why you want to go for this phone when A brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 with 2 years ADH (Accidental Damage Handling) Warranty currently running 4.4.2 kitkat and is upgradable to 4.4.4 and beyond currently cost between 61-63k. I wonder why you're looking for cheap excuses to choose mediocrity over excellence. There's also the likes of HTC one and Sony Xperia Z around same price. Guy open your eyes, dem no use Chink0 swear 4 you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by deeobserver209(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2014
Anyone using the phone should pls educate us. smiley
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2014
francis247: I wonder why you want to go for this phone when A brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 with 2 years ADH (Accidental Damage Handling) Warranty currently running 4.4.2 kitkat and is upgradable to 4.4.4 and beyond currently cost between 61-63k. I wonder why you're looking for cheap excuses to choose mediocrity over excellence. There's also the likes of HTC one and Sony Xperia Z around same price. Guy open your eyes, dem no use Chink0 swear 4 you.
grin
francis247: I wonder why you want to go for this phone when A brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 with 2 years ADH (Accidental Damage Handling) Warranty currently running 4.4.2 kitkat and is upgradable to 4.4.4 and beyond currently cost between 61-63k. I wonder why you're looking for cheap excuses to choose mediocrity over excellence. There's also the likes of HTC one and Sony Xperia Z around same price. Guy open your eyes, dem no use Chink0 swear 4 you.
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by TrebleChamp(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2014
Harsh but on point...

1 Like

Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by difance(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2014
Am currently using it and it's superb. It can handle any game without lags... 2gb ram... 8cores processor.... 16mp.... Dual flash light back... Front cam at 8mp with flash light... HD gorrila glass... Anti scratch.... Outperforms Galaxy 4. Contends Galaxy S5... Fluid crystal display.... Dolby sound. Etc.

Extras on tecno Phantom z.

1. Gyro sensor. Compass. OTG
2. POWERFUL 3030MAH BATTERY. (UNREMOVEABLE)
3. JUST SAY CHEESE OR CAPTURE TO TAKE A SHOT OR SELFIE
4. SWIPE ON YOUR CALL BUTTON TO MAKE A GETURE CALL
5. JUST SAY "ANSWER" TO PICK UP A CALL
6. HANDSFREE BLUETOOTH DEVICES WORKING WELL
7.BACKUP UR APPS AND CONTACT ETC WITHOUT ROOTING OR INSTALLING ANY THIRD PARTY APP.
8.ITS HAS 8GB INTERNAL MEMORY.
9. VERY FAST AND EFFICIENT.
10. AMONG THE TOP 5 PHONES ON ANTUTU BENCH MARK
11. MT6592 MALI GPU 450.
12. FAUX LEATHER GRAIN BACK COVER.

IF U NEED ANY INFO JUST ASK I WOULD OBLIGE.

SUMMARY...

PHANTON Z CONTENDS WITH ANY HIGH END SMARTPHONE OUT THERE. I'VE EVEN HIBERNATED MY S4 cos of the power of this phone.

My brother go get a phantom z and feel speed, strength and beauty.

4 Likes

Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by difance(m): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2014
FYI..
1. IT'S HAS OTA UPGRADE... AND THERE IS AN UPGRADE ROLL OUT NOW ON PHANTOM Z AS I SPEAK...

2. PHANTOM Z RUNS ON ANDRIOD KITKAT UPGRADABLE BY OTA

3. MEN THE PHONE BEATS ALL..

AM A CHRONIC HTC USER BUH SINCE I DECIDE TO TEST PHANTOM Z I SAW SOMETHING DIFFERENT... THE PHONE IS FAR ABOVE ITS WORTH..

1 Like

Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by brightnelly(f): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2014
difance: Am currently using it and it's superb. It can handle any game without lags... 2gb ram... 8cores processor.... 16mp.... Dual flash light back... Front cam at 8mp with flash light... HD gorrila glass... Anti scratch.... Outperforms Galaxy 4. Contends Galaxy S5... Fluid crystal display.... Dolby sound. Etc.

7.BACKUP UR APPS AND CONTACT ETC WITHOUT ROOTING OR INSTALLING ANY THIRD PARTY APP.
11. MT6592 MALI GPU 450.

SUMMARY...

PHANTON Z CONTENDS WITH ANY HIGH END SMARTPHONE OUT THERE. I'VE EVEN HIBERNATED MY S4 cos of the power of this phone.

what's the score on ANTUTU?
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 31, 2014
hahahahahahaha, hehehehehe, kikikikikiki!!! u are wicked!!!!!! lmao!!! jesus!!!!! hahahahahahaha... guy! choi!
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2014
hey do u knw about htc desire 816.......how gud it is....want to buy undecided

anybody who knws too can contribute
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by ineriteitee: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
difance: Am currently using it and it's superb. It can handle any game without lags... 2gb ram... 8cores processor.... 16mp.... Dual flash light back... Front cam at 8mp with flash light... HD gorrila glass... Anti scratch.... Outperforms Galaxy 4. Contends Galaxy S5... Fluid crystal display.... Dolby sound. Etc.

11. MT6592 MALI GPU 450.

SUMMARY...

Does this Phone have a led light indicator?
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by slinkman(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
htc one is 84k on jumia
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by epoxide(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bootybuttchic: hey do u knw about htc desire 816.......how gud it is....want to buy undecided

based on paper specifications, it's a cute buy

1 Like

Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by Collinz2(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
slinkman: htc one is 84k on jumia
whch of the htc one device?
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by slinkman(m): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Collinz2: whch of the htc one device?
htcone m7
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by francis247(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
slinkman: htc one is 84k on jumia
It's 74 in slot and I'm sure it's less in some other stores. There's also the S4 and Xperia Z
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by parrotibaba(m): 1:36am On Sep 01, 2014
abeg dis tecno get external mmc slot? n what about d internal memory?,diff specs everywhere
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by francis247(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2014
parrotibaba: abeg dis tecno get external mmc slot? n what about d internal memory?,diff specs everywhere
That's Tecno 4 you. They rarely know the actual specs of their devices. Initially it was said to have 32gb internal memory without sd slot now users say it's 16gb with sd card slot which I think is the right info.
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by TrebleChamp(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2014
difance: FYI..
1. IT'S HAS OTA UPGRADE... AND THERE IS AN UPGRADE ROLL OUT NOW ON PHANTOM Z AS I SPEAK...

2. PHANTOM Z RUNS ON ANDRIOD KITKAT UPGRADABLE BY OTA

3. MEN THE PHONE BEATS ALL..

AM A CHRONIC HTC USER BUH SINCE I DECIDE TO TEST PHANTOM Z I SAW SOMETHING DIFFERENT... THE PHONE IS FAR ABOVE ITS WORTH..
In your own words ( I'VE EVEN HIBERNATED MY S4 cos of the power of this phone) ( AM A CHRONIC HTC USER BUH SINCE I DECIDE TO TEST PHANTOM Z I SAW SOMETHING DIFFERENT...) Don't you think this proves say you dey lie?

6 Likes

Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by slinkman(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2014
francis247: It's 74 in slot and I'm sure it's less in some other stores. There's also the S4 and Xperia Z
i tried buying in konga, its 85
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by Demmzy15(m): 12:54am On Sep 02, 2014

Tanks man
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by Izzyizzie(m): 3:11am On Sep 02, 2014

11. MT6592 MALI GPU 450.

SUMMARY...

Abeg na hw much u gt am and wia?
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by dasphinx1(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2014
Bootybuttchic: hey do u knw about htc desire 816.......how gud it is....want to buy undecided

This link should give answers to your questions

http://mobility.ng/one-at-heart-htc-desire-816-review/
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by difance(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2014
TrebleChamp: In your own words ( I'VE EVEN HIBERNATED MY S4 cos of the power of this phone) ( AM A CHRONIC HTC USER BUH SINCE I DECIDE TO TEST PHANTOM Z I SAW SOMETHING DIFFERENT...) Don't you think this proves say you dey lie?
Gat no reply for you. Believe or leave it
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by difance(m): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2014
Izzyizzie: Abeg na hw much u gt am and wia?
Got it from slot in akure for 56k 3 weeks ago
Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by difance(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2014
brightnelly:

what's the score on ANTUTU?

Re: Guyz That Have Tecno Phantom Z Should Please Gist His Brother!!! by femimike1(m): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2014
how much does it cost sef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your First Mobile Phone ? (pix) / Airtel 4G Users Can Now Get Free 4GB Data, 25% Data Bonus And 4GB Data / Help Make A Better Choice Between Samsung And Xiaomi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.