Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,473 members, 7,854,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Gold Or Accessories - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Gold Or Accessories (11071 Views)

Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gold Or Accessories by madlady(f): 5:29am On Oct 03, 2010
iice:

It looks great to me wink
Ahhh 'pass on'. . .got it tongue

^^ wink.
Re: Gold Or Accessories by beckyseun(f): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2010
Accessories all the way. contact me on beckyolagunju@yahoo.com for your handmade accessories.

Re: Gold Or Accessories by beckyseun(f): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2010
more

Re: Gold Or Accessories by beckyseun(f): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2010
more
Re: Gold Or Accessories by divinebeu(f): 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2011
wow these accessories are beautiful.can they be made here ? please can any one tell me how to make them locally here.i want to try my hands on doing them.they are unique.this is my email you send the details to my email.divinebeulah@yahoo.com thanx.
Re: Gold Or Accessories by HISchild: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2011
A humble exhortation to be mindful of, which is truth.

"Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price." - 1 Pet 3:1-4
Re: Gold Or Accessories by herboshedhe(f): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burnt Toast Can Be Used For Teeth Whitening! / ~ 52nd Annual Grammy Awards Red Carpet Moments / Sneakers Lovers! Check In Here !!!!its Twice As Nice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.