Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Final Warning To Catholic Priests. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Final Warning To Catholic Priests. (1402 Views)

Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver / Catholic Priests That Changed The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by donkennedy005: 2:06am On Aug 31, 2014
You chose to serve God without woman by yourself o. We
all know you as saint.
But....... Those ladies....both in your parish &
outside..hmm..you now teach your own "catechism"
inside the room, no be so?.. Don't think that God don't know what you do at the back
with women,to the shame of your soul and not the
priesthood. If you want to have any intimate friendship with women
then drop your soutan..stop giving the Roman Catholic
clergy position a bad name & misleading innocent
ignorant souls to hell fire.Tomorrow is Sunday,those
hands you use to molest & finger ladies private
parts,you'll use them to lift the blessed sacrament & give
communion to people.
Repent oo,not just because your parishioners are so
blind, you hide under the white garment and be
committing atrocities of all type, God is seeing you oo. He
will judge you o. Leave women alone and serve God
oo,hmmmm.dont say www. hiddenmanner.com didn't warn
you oo,if you want to marry then quit priesthood & marry
openly and stop deceiving people with your white robe.

As for you reverend sister..don't think God is not seeing
you..even to the extent of practicing lesbianism...O
source: www.hiddenmanner.com

1 Like

Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by topas100(m): 2:35am On Aug 31, 2014
@op take it easy
Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by Dreal1247: 2:41am On Aug 31, 2014
@op stop making careless accusation.
Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by eunisam: 5:01am On Aug 31, 2014
Does this really happens?
Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by xlextj: 5:23am On Aug 31, 2014
....guy u have made a serious point here, one of the few i ve seen in resent times, it happens for real, some year back a priest was gragging a girl with me, he even said, he will arrest me whn i accused him on phone, he later got d girl pregnant.....dont ask me what they dd with d pregnancy, he was later seen prosrating b4 d girls father....they profess celebacy but indulge in sexual acts
God dey ooooo
Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by Tallesty1(m): 6:05am On Aug 31, 2014
Dreal1247: @op stop making careless accusation.
He is not making careless accusations bro. Many of them are not keeping their words and I discovered recently that they sleep with rev. Sisters.
Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2014
E be like say op just catch one of them weh dey finger him babe grin
Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by Macelliot(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2014
donkennedy005: You chose to serve God without woman by yourself o. We
all know you as saint.
But....... Those ladies....both in your parish &
outside..hmm..you now teach your own "catechism"
inside the room, no be so?.. Don't think that God don't know what you do at the back
with women,to the shame of your soul and not the
priesthood. If you want to have any intimate friendship with women
then drop your soutan..stop giving the Roman Catholic
clergy position a bad name & misleading innocent
ignorant souls to hell fire.Tomorrow is Sunday,those
hands you use to molest & finger ladies private
parts,you'll use them to lift the blessed sacrament & give
communion to people.
Repent oo,not just because your parishioners are so
blind, you hide under the white garment and be
committing atrocities of all type, God is seeing you oo. He
will judge you o. Leave women alone and serve God
oo
,hmmmm.dont say www. hiddenmanner.com didn't warn
you oo,if you want to marry then quit priesthood & marry
openly and stop deceiving people with your white robe.

As for you reverend sister..don't think God is not seeing
you..even to the extent of practicing lesbianism...O
source: www.hiddenmanner.com
Proof Please??
I am not condeming nor will I ever condem anyone....
What of some so called Pastors will Wifes and Still yet commits adultery, Compared to Priests who NEVER marry? You didn't see that one
I know where you are going...
Why Do you HATE the Catholics??

3 Likes

Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by Macelliot(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2014
ULSHERLAN: E be like say op just catch one of them weh dey finger him babe grin
The OP was Lieing!
Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by Macelliot(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2014
Tallesty1: He is not making careless accusations bro. Many of them are not keeping their words and I discovered recently that they sleep with rev. Sisters.
Jesus Said, "remove the log in your eyes before removing the specks in other people eyes."
Correct your Married Pastors who still commits it first before correcting the Un-Married Priests!

Shallom!!!

1 Like

Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by Tallesty1(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2014
Macelliot:
Jesus Said, "remove the log in your eyes before removing the specks in other people eyes."
Correct your Married Pastors who still commits it first before correcting the Un-Married Priests!

Shallom!!!
very fuuny, dunno why ppl automaticaly conclude that any person who reveals the truth about some priest is a protestant. I'm catholic bro. A die-hard catholic.
Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2014
You are not in position to say these because you are not the one who called them to be priest. Jesus is the one to warn not you. you don't even know that it is a sin to engage in abusive discussion about a priest even if he is guilty.
Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 31, 2014
stanchris4reality: You are not in position to say these because you are not the one who called them to be priest. Jesus is the one to warn not you. you don't even know that it is a sin to engage in abusive discussion about a priest even if he is guilty.

You have a lot to learn about your Christianity. When are you ever going to read your Bible and discover the truth for yourself.

You don't have to be called to be a priest or a pastor. It is a sort of voluntary service, not a calling. If you desire it, then you would have to follow the rules given to anyone who desires to be a bishop/overseer.
Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 31, 2014
Tallesty1: very fuuny, dunno why ppl automaticaly conclude that any person who reveals the truth about some priest is a protestant. I'm catholic bro. A die-hard catholic.
as a die-hard catholic u've said... Do u pray the rosary, bow to the stature of mary, do u ask mary in ur prayers to interceed for u? And do u burn incences observe the sacraments and believe in the existence of purgatory?
Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by EternalBeing: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2014
Remember that currently (through satan or GOD)only the genuinely spiritual amount to something great in this generation. GOD is still very much in the business of making people celebrities. Chronicles 16:9 says "The eyes of GOD runs to and fro the earth seeking those HE can" make celebrities; holiness is the price. GOD (as HE did with Ben Carlso, D. K. Olukoya, etc. making them great today and tomorrow in the hereafter) and satan (as he did with... u know who, promises them today but no tomorrow because he knows they'll end in hellfire); both are still seriously looking for souls. True Love is still very real despite the fact that the devil has wrongfully programme a lot of people's mind to live like dogs having multiple partners under self-deceit that true love does not exist. Get the mystery in Gen 2:24-25; Have sex only with 1 person you've chosen to "marry" because Sex=Marriage, the ceremony is not the marriage, Sex is the Marriage . If you've had sex with multiple partners, u r guity of polygamy ask your Creator for forgiveness. Paul said for those that can't hold yourself... search for your soulmate, pray and start Sexing. Marriage is NOT the ceremony and gathering of people NO! Read Genesis 2:24-25 to understand the Spiritual Mystery that Sex=Marriage. Whether u r 18 or 30, choose just one and GOD will prosper d union if both of u stay faithful to each other for d rest of ur lives. GOD created sex for us as a covenant Sweet bond between 2 persons that have chosen to become 1 (Sex=Marriage. Read Genesis 2:24-25 says "they cleave to become 1 and they were Unclad" . Understand the mystery that devil wants u to keep denying for the rest of their life). devil has deceived so many by trivializing Sex. Sex is grossly spiritual, whether you are a guy or girl, the person u give acess to your Private Part can easily destroy your Life and Destiny permanently. Remember, there's no physical way to identify a demon infested witch/wizard in church or in club; that girl, that guy u r planning and craving to have sex with might just be one. So, totally give your Life to JESUS and pray HIM to guide you to your own wife/husband, and HE surely will. Sex is the worst weapon that devil is using to destroy wonderful youths with Glorious Destiny in this End Time. BE WISE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by alexleo(m): 9:15am On Aug 31, 2014
Tallesty1: very fuuny, dunno why ppl automaticaly conclude that any person who reveals the truth about some priest is a protestant. I'm catholic bro. A die-hard catholic.

Thanks for saying the truth. It doesn't mean that other churches are free but the OP directed this on catholic priests. There are other similar threads directed at pastors.

People shouldn't be seeing these threads as hate for catholic or pastors. They are just stating the obvious.

However we also need to be praying for these priests and pastors with love in our hearts that God should help them out. Its not enough to do only the talking. Prayer has a role to play too.
Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by Kei144(m): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2014
Instead of condemning the Priest, when you know full well that you cannot keep to celibacy if you were in his shoes, why not rather condemn the policy of celibacy imposed on the priests?
Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
hifaif:

You have a lot to learn about your Christianity. When are you ever going to read your Bible and discover the truth for yourself.

You don't have to be called to be a priest or a pastor. It is a sort of voluntary service, not a calling. If you desire it, then you would have to follow the rules given to anyone who desires to be a bishop/overseer.
Being a roadside pastor is a matter of self decision but being a Catholic ministerial priest is a divine vocation. I can choose to become a pastor tomorrow and do it but it is not the same with priesthood. It is God who ordains those who are to be his priests

1 Like

Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
stanchris4reality:
Being a roadside pastor is a matter of self decision but being a Catholic ministerial priest is a divine vocation. I can choose to become a pastor tomorrow and do it but it is not the same with priesthood. It is God who ordains those who are to be his priests

'If a man desires the office of a bishop/overseer...
1 Timothy 3:1

That sounds like self decision to me.
Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by SwagPower: 12:02am On Dec 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
He is not making careless accusations bro. Many of them are not keeping their words and I discovered recently that they sleep with rev. Sisters.
frm wich source Bro....
Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by tpia411: 12:14am On Dec 29, 2014
op op op op op op how many times did i call you.
Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by coolviv: 2:34am On Dec 29, 2014
I am very happy to hear that you are a catholic. I am one too and as God is my witness and with all the strength I use to defend my faith, I must say that you have spoken the truth and nothing by the truth so help you God. You didn't even add the one of molestation.
Tallesty1:
very fuuny, dunno why ppl automaticaly conclude that any person who reveals the truth about some priest is a protestant. I'm catholic bro. A die-hard catholic.
Re: Final Warning To Catholic Priests. by tpia2005: 5:11am On Dec 29, 2014
xlextj:
....guy u have made a serious point here, one of the few i ve seen in resent times, it happens for real, some year back a priest was gragging a girl with me, he even said, he will arrest me whn i accused him on phone, he later got d girl pregnant.....dont ask me what they dd with d pregnancy, he was later seen prosrating b4 d girls father....they profess celebacy but indulge in sexual acts
God dey ooooo

What exactly are we expected to do with all this story?

You did not date again after that or what?

I guess nairaland needs a gossip section!

The girl wasn't feeling you and you were blaming the priest?

(1) (Reply)

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil / 10 Christ-like Figures Who Pre-date Jesus / Why Do We Call Him Jesus If His Name Is Yeshua? - Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.