Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Pls help : When Will My Blog Ever Be Popular? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls help : When Will My Blog Ever Be Popular? (772 Views)

Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / Help: When Will Adsense Pay Me Today? / I Wanna Sell My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls help : When Will My Blog Ever Be Popular? by dondumexx(m): 2:28am On Aug 31, 2014
Nairalanders, I need help and good advice.infact motivation. I am writing this put of deep frustration...I have been running my blog for over a year now and its not growing as fast as I want it to, even with all the work!

I have done all I can, read seo articles, john chow, facebook bot.etc...and nothing seems to work well....to crown all of the pain, adsense banned me for life! For reasons I dont know. Nobody comments on the blog..all I do is post post post ..I get like 500+ visits a day but the site looks like no one visits it. I am seriously considering quiting but when I think of all I have gone through, the lawsuits, the beatings, the money spent on internet....mehn..its just difficult.

I am feeling really bad right now and this not a cheap ploy for traffic...all I need is just reasonable advice..you can take a look at it dondumex.com. just tell if you think I have a future in bloggin..
Re: Pls help : When Will My Blog Ever Be Popular? by lovelyronke20(f): 2:51am On Aug 31, 2014
blogging is about passion, you need to go into blogging because you love the niche you are blogging about. You can't just get popular after one year of blogging. All this top bloggers you see, it took them years and years. You have to be patience and never give up. I also blog, I love what am doing because its something I enjoy. If you feel like you are not enjoying what you are doing, then you really need to find the best niche for you.

1 Like

Re: Pls help : When Will My Blog Ever Be Popular? by iceberylin(m): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2014
Boring Blogers begging for popularity since 1000AC
Re: Pls help : When Will My Blog Ever Be Popular? by Youngzedd(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2014
1) Employ others that reason like you 2) Post what is trending.
3) Spend money on advert.

1 Like

Re: Pls help : When Will My Blog Ever Be Popular? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
kk
Re: Pls help : When Will My Blog Ever Be Popular? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
dondumexx: Nairalanders, I need help and good advice.infact motivation. I am writing this put of deep frustration...I have been running my blog for over a year now and its not growing as fast as I want it to, even with all the work!

I have done all I can, read seo articles, john chow, facebook bot.etc...and nothing seems to work well....to crown all of the pain, adsense banned me for life! For reasons I dont know. Nobody comments on the blog..all I do is post post post ..I get like 500+ visits a day but the site looks like no one visits it. I am seriously considering quiting but when I think of all I have gone through, the lawsuits, the beatings, the money spent on internet....mehn..its just difficult.

I am feeling really bad right now and this not a cheap ploy for traffic...all I need is just reasonable advice..you can take a look at it dondumex.com. just tell if you think I have a future in bloggin..

I laughed when reading your post but still I feel your pain. if your blog is 1year old and you are not still getting up to 3,000 page view per day that means you are not delicated or you are not learning or maybe your niche is boring or may be you are copying others people contents or not posting interesting and needed content.

more over if You have look into SEO practice very well then traffic will come on it own provide your content are eye catching and good.

for example look at your signature your self how do you want people to click on only link without knowing what is been done there ....you have to understand alot of things especially SEO

Intrest matters I do say this if you enter blogging because of money surely you will leave blogging because of thesame money.

your choice man you know what you want continue blogging if you are ready to learn or quit to find more things that you are intrested in.
Re: Pls help : When Will My Blog Ever Be Popular? by dondumexx(m): 12:07am On Sep 01, 2014
vicdayo: I laughed when reading your post but still I feel your pain. if your blog is 1year old and you are not still getting up to 3,000 page view per day that means you are not delicated or you are not learning or maybe your niche is boring or may be you are copying others people contents or not posting interesting and needed content.

more over if You have look into SEO practice very well then traffic will come on it own provide your content are eye catching and good.

for example look at your signature your self how do you want people to click on only link without knowing what is been done there ....you have to understand alot of things especially SEO

Intrest matters I do say this if you enter blogging because of money surely you will leave blogging because of thesame money.

your choice man you know what you want continue blogging if you are ready to learn or quit to find more things that you are intrested in.

Its not that way...I get 5000 pageviews normally and 7 -8000 pagevoews if I post well that day. Only problem is I rarely get comments.....its pretty painful
Re: Pls help : When Will My Blog Ever Be Popular? by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 01, 2014
kk

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help / mnth.. / How To Get Facebook Page Likes Without Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.