Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? (1090 Views)

APC Senators' Truce Talks Upset Saraki’s Alliance With PDP. / Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye / Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by tallfish145(m): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2014
Sometimes i sits down and reason why APGA in the name of Ndi-igbo would throw their weight behind supporting a candidate from another political party instead of protecting the interest of their party by fielding a strong candidate for the presidential election. This decision may gets apga going into extinction if care is not taken. APGA should stop deceiving igbos into believing that a victory for Gej is a victory for them. APGA should field a candidate for d 2015 presidential election or wind up!
Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by SambisaKing: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2014
you can find the answer here

http://famouspeoplenews./2010/06/01/how-awolowo-committed-suicide/

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-54718.html

tallfish145: Sometimes i sits down and reason why APGA in the name of Ndi-igbo would throw their weight behind supporting a candidate from another political party instead of protecting the interest of their party by fielding a strong candidate for the presidential election. This decision may gets apga going into extinction if care is not taken. APGA should stop deceiving igbos into believing that a victory for Gej is a victory for them. APGA should field a candidate for d 2015 presidential election or wind up!
Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by Rawani: 8:07am On Aug 31, 2014
Desperation for political relevance and to alleviate the pain of losing and being marginalized all the time. Prolonged living under such a condition results in inferiority complex, which is evident in the posts of some members here which cannot be made without resorting to insults and derogatory language.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 31, 2014
APGA is clearly an unserious party. I made a comment in one thread that APGA will be politically irrelevant even in the SE if it endorses a Presidential Aspirant of another Party. We all know that the Igbos will vote PDP in the Prez contest as long as Jonathan is on the ballot. ApGA's endorsement has no effect on Igbo population. It all boils down to the fact that the Igbos DO NOT play opposition, they prefer being in the "winning" team. In fact, the reason most of them support Jonathan is not because they suddenly luv him in 2010 but because he is an incumbent with access to State's Resources. If jonathan was contesting on LP platform as an opposition, trust me he will barely get a single vote in d whole of Igboland.

I hope I made sense

8 Likes

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2014
I watched their rally yesterday, it was full of jesters including a masquerade. Bunch of unserious people.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by Rawani: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: APGA is clearly an unserious party. I made a comment in one thread that APGA will be politically irrelevant even in the SE if it endorses a Presidential Aspirant of another Party. We all know that the Igbos will vote PDP in the Prez contest as long as Jonathan is on the ballot. ApGA's endorsement has no effect on Igbo population. It all boils down to the fact that the Igbos DO NOT play opposition, they prefer being in the "winning" team. In fact, the reason most of them support Jonathan is not because they suddenly luv him in 2010 but because he is an incumbent with access to State's Resources. If jonathan was contesting on LP platform as an opposition, trust me he will barely get a single vote in d whole of Igboland.

I hope I made sense

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2014
You people and over rating, shey APGA wey only dey for anambra na im u still dey fret upon?

Besides, didn't ACN beats her drum for Jonathan in 2011?

2 Likes

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by opiaoku: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2014
APGA allied with GEJ and not PDP

2 Likes

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2014
GEJ till 2019

The South East will vote GEJ in numbers in 2015

APGA will not win presidential election in 2015 and there is no need to allow ourselves to be used as spoilers

GEJ is far batter than Buhari or anything APC are offering

5 Likes

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by thwarrior72: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
Igbos are playing spoilers to ab.oki yoruba alliance grin cheesy.

Infact anything it will take to stop Nigeria from been islamized by APC is welcomed tongue

Proudly Christian, proudly yoruba shocked
Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by danot1030: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
igbos don't seem to have the capacity build and sustain a political structure. The problem with igbos is that they don't believe in themselves and they don't trust themselves. Beside an average igbo man are not into politics to serve but for gratification and where the pay is higher carries the day for an average igbo man. The chance to become a kitchen cabinet member where they culd be making stipen GEJ government is enough drive for them.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
danot1030: igbos don't seem to have the capacity build and sustain a political structure. The problem with igbos is that they don't believe in themselves and they don't trust themselves. Beside an average igbo man are not into politics to serve but for gratification and where the pay is higher carries the day for an average igbo man. The chance to become a kitchen cabinet member where they culd be making stipen GEJ government is enough drive for them.

Thanks for the lecture

If Obama was an Igbo man you will still not vote him

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by size38: 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
Which APGA are they talking about here? APGA is already a dead party. An Igbo party that has no root in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by Lordlexyy: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
As unstable as water are Igbos politically. Forever prostituting from one political party to another for wrong sentimental reasons. While there is nothing wrong in endorsing a canditate of another party on the basis of popularity and credibility, however, the brazing display of solidarity and loyalty of Apga to Pdp through body language, verbal expression and demonstrations shows a sold out party that lack the common basic principle that make up one. Agpa has been bought and buried, so also is the political future of Indigbo. One thing Agpa failed to know is that, the northernern they love to hate has it strong hold in the pdp and in the absence Gej, only the Sw and middle belt are close to rank. Apga, in its attack throws all cautions to the air leaving no discreation and ended up making too many enemies. The survival of Apga can best be said to be on the regional level which also can be challenged. APGA on a brink.

1 Like

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
Inasmuch as am not pro Goatluck but anything that will stop the islamization of Nigeria is welcomed.

I can put my life , i can donate bloods and sweat to make sure that APC and its Arab xpansionism didnt work out, Yoruba people have no choice but to kowtow to fulanis so that they will be chased from Ilorin.

Say no to IslamicAPC, so no to terrorism and enslavement.

1 Like

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
mikeansy: GEJ till 2019

APGA will not win presidential election in 2015 and there is no need to allow ourselves to be used as spoilers

Gbam.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu . . .

1 Like

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by hardywaltz(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: APGA is clearly an unserious party. I made a comment in one thread that APGA will be politically irrelevant even in the SE if it endorses a Presidential Aspirant of another Party. We all know that the Igbos will vote PDP in the Prez contest as long as Jonathan is on the ballot. ApGA's endorsement has no effect on Igbo population. It all boils down to the fact that the Igbos DO NOT play opposition, they prefer being in the "winning" team. In fact, the reason most of them support Jonathan is not because they suddenly luv him in 2010 but because he is an incumbent with access to State's Resources. If jonathan was contesting on LP platform as an opposition, trust me he will barely get a single vote in d whole of Igboland.

I hope I made sense
U indeed made a lot of sense. After 1966 Igbos have learnt not to play opposition.
While the Igbos were playing opposition back then in '66 the "other side" sold out and benefited immensely with juicy positions.
Today they want us to follow them again to play opposition so they can sell us out like they recently did to Ribadu.
Mba-nu no way.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lordlexyy: As unstable as water are Igbos politically. Forever prostituting from one political party to another for wrong sentimental reasons. While there is nothing wrong in endorsing a canditate of another party on the basis of popularity and credibility, however, the brazing display of solidarity and loyalty of Apga to Pdp through body language, verbal expression and demonstrations shows a sold out party that lack the common basic principle that make up one. Agpa has been bought and buried, so also is the political future of Indigbo. One thing Agpa failed to know is that, the northernern they love to hate has it strong hold in the pdp and in the absence Gej, only the Sw and middle belt are close to rank. Apga, in its attack throws all cautions to the air leaving no discreation and ended up making too many enemies. The survival of Apga can best be said to be on the region level which also can be challenged. APGA on a brink.

I don't know how old you are but I just want to remind you that what APGA did is not the first in history.

Tinubu and Olu Falae's AD once as a SouthWest party adopted OBJ as her Presidential candidate in 2003. Just in case you did not notice OBJ was a PDP President too! Olu Falae as an AD man also served in PDP Federal Government.

1 Like

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dont you know Yorubas are too gullible and show selective bravery and honesty?

The same Jagaban that sold out at the last minute in 2011 to GEJ dumping his candidate Ribadu in the middle of nowhere, yet they failed to get anything from the government.

Yorobass ronu oooo, the nigeria world doesnt rise anf fall in your ratass, everybody must not be Yorubas or IslamicAPC to be progressive.

Last time i check Rochas, Ngige, Ogbonnaya Onu, Joe Igbokwe etc are all in Islamic APC, please must Pita Obi, Ken Nnamani and Sullivan join Islamic APC for us to be regarded as progressives?
mikeansy:

I don't know how old you are but I just want to remind you that what APGA did is not the first in history.

Tinubu and Olu Falae's AD once as a SouthWest party adopted OBJ as her Presidential candidate in 2003. Just in case you did not notice OBJ was a PDP President too! Olu Falae as an AD man also served in PDP Federal Government.

1 Like

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
hardywaltz:
U indeed made a lot of sense. After 1966 Igbos have learnt not to play opposition.
While the Igbos were playing opposition back then in '66 the "other side" sold out and benefited immensely with juicy positions.
Today they want us to follow them again to play opposition so they can sell us out like they recently did to Ribadu.
Mba-nu no way.
Don't even bother to go the events of 66. When did the Igbos play opposition in 66? Wasn't an Igboman appointed d Head of State after the coup ?

1 Like

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
hardywaltz:
Mba-nu no way.
So some people are looking for someone to betray again grin

1 Like

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by SambisaKing: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
[/b]yorobass[b]those that betrayed their candidate in 2011 grin grin grin grin grin grin

quid:
So some people are looking for someone to betray again grin
Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by dazangel11(f): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Igbos love pissing off the jweedians

2 Likes

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by Twistaray(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Igbo selling their birth rights since the world bagan.

Another Ibo destiny sold on the alter of PDP again.

1 Like

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by SambisaKing: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
better than to the sons of Esau and Ismael...Islamic APC will never fly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Twistaray: Igbo selling their birth rights since the world bagan.

Another Ibo destiny sold on the alter of PDP again.

1 Like

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by Twistaray(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
SambisaKing: better than to the sons of Esau and Ismael...Islamic APC will never fly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah right.
You remind me of Okorocha..
Dude,go check Aba thread,APC is taking over Aba come 2015,are u from Aba?
Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
PDP kwenu !

1 Like

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
No am from Anambra, Islamic APC will not fly in East.

Ngige won with ACN but couldnt secure a single vote from his immediate family members because he joined the Jihadists.

APC is the only saving grace the Yorubas have now for the Gaambaris not to chase them from Ilorin and ransacked them at Shagamu.

The day APC collapse, Gambaris will remind Yorubas how inferior they are.
Twistaray:

Yeah right.
You remind me of Okorocha..
Dude,go check Aba thread,APC is taking over Aba come 2015,are u from Aba?

1 Like

Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by Twistaray(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
SambisaKing: better than to the sons of Esau and Ismael...Islamic APC will never fly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But APC is taking over SE,reason for once dude.
Aba is a case example and Eboyin,can't u see this is another war/slaverying sneaking into Idigbo land?
Tell us where u are from now,don't be shy.
Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by Twistaray(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2014

But APC is taking over SE,reason for once dude.
Aba is a case example and Eboyin,can't u see this is another war/slavery sneaking into Idigbo land?Aba people think otherwise.Apc is what they wnt
Re: 2015 APGA Alliance With Pdp:what Is In For The Igbos? by Papertrail11(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
mikeansy: GEJ till 2019

U think so...ur so called jonathan has made Nigerians suffer economically If u carry 10k for hand in 2011 it has more value dan it is now in 2014 10k na small money. Your so called jonathan has not jailed corrupt theives, has not created jobs for unemployed I hope yu were in NIGERIA NOT ABROAD when d immigration scam hapoened you saw the pple even d ones dat died yet no compensation from Him. The lacadestical manner which he handled the security issues in the country condeming and setting commitee upon commitee. Electricity nko nothing business are closing up I 3ven heard Dangote spends 1billion to power up his company one of his companys dat is.....Having looked at all dis things I feel u igbos have tried at the same tyme Not Tryed..you are making it tooo easy for Him by not putting him on him toes to do extra work in nigeria cos believe me U as a person ought to be enjoyn dan this as a Nigerian citizen.

Well am not supporting Jonathan and I dont think any right thinking person should support him he has failed us collectiv3ly maybe not u igbos but guy go street see as pple dey suffer economy is crazy bruh....maybe ur parents are enjoyn in his tenure dat is why u support him gidigbam but he has not done well

If fashola says hes contesting against him he would meet his worstnightmare

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Installs Emirs In Gwoza,dambua.. / We May Take Sabbatical Leave From APC - Senator Kaka / ght

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.