Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Please Advice On Town & Country Chrysler Mini Van I'm About To Buy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Advice On Town & Country Chrysler Mini Van I'm About To Buy (631 Views)

FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly / Help! Advise On Chrysler Town & Country 2005. / An Ideal Car For A N80k Monthly Salary Earner. Please advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice On Town & Country Chrysler Mini Van I'm About To Buy by kynx: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2014
Please I'll need an advice on town and country I want to buy. The fuel pump is bad and also the ac. I love the car though, It's neat. I want to know if It's minimal fault that can be corrected. So I don't put my money on what will turn out to frustrate me.
Re: Please Advice On Town & Country Chrysler Mini Van I'm About To Buy by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
kynx: Please I'll need an advice on town and country I want to buy. The fuel pump is bad and also the ac. I love the car though, It's neat. I want to know if It's minimal fault that can be corrected. So I don't put my money on what will turn out to frustrate me.

Don't do it! Free that vehicle.

My 1kobo
Re: Please Advice On Town & Country Chrysler Mini Van I'm About To Buy by sultaan(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
I don't think it is the fuel pump, they always mess up cars in Nigeria and blame fuel pump.

Normally I love for people to buy American cars because it offers more for a lot less, but considering how minor issues can become a major financial disaster walk away.

Fuel pump can be tested easily either by measuring pressure at fuel rail or spraying liquid aerosol gasoline into intake while starting the car to act as fuel.If that was the problem the owner would have replaced it not sell the car.

(1) (Reply)

New Auto Policy - FG To Partner Used Car Dealers / Stolen Vehicle / Howling Sound From The Front Of A Honda Shuttle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.