Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,868 members, 7,866,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

City.NG - Life Is Too Short To Drive A Boring Motorcar - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / City.NG - Life Is Too Short To Drive A Boring Motorcar (1291 Views)

**** Toks Vibe Pontiate All Wheel Drive***a 1.3million 08169446319 / TOKUNBO Toyota Camry(spider) Year: 2011 Auto Drive, A.C Fitted, Alloy Wheels / 2009 Toyota Camry Xle ( If You Dont Drive An Xle You Dont Drive A Camry ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

City.NG - Life Is Too Short To Drive A Boring Motorcar by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2014
Going to share some delectable delicacies to true autoists on this thread.

These cars that I'm going to display are for folks that take car business seriously and strive to have something unique in their automotive arsenal. I'm pretty certain there can't be less that 10 Phantoms in Lagos, perhaps hundreds of Range Rover Sports and other high caliber automotive weaponry.

Why get lost in all that noise? Stand out and create a scene wherever you go. Guaranteed.

First I'm going to show some dedicated (not all are actually) race cars. These cars will take you to the track and shred their tires and titilate you with high G rates.

You may never see another one like it in Nigeria (even if you see another Mini, I guarantee that it won't have the level of improvements that this one has).

The yellow Moke is mine. Yeah I know, I'm a failure, my mates are driving Rovers and stuff grin

Re: City.NG - Life Is Too Short To Drive A Boring Motorcar by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 31, 2014
The next four are what we call show cars.

Hard core upgrades, break neck performance and looks that will make even the Pope take a look.

Listen, you'll have to get used to girls throwing their underwear in your car. Maybe good or maybe bad (ebola you know) grin

Re: City.NG - Life Is Too Short To Drive A Boring Motorcar by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2014
As a budding photographer who goes to a lot of car shows and car races in Southern California, I am exposed to a lot of these cars. These cars will never be advertised in the papers as they get traded amongst each other.

If you're into these sorts of things, let me be your Man on the ground to get your dream vehicle.

Why buy a Honda Accord when you can get a prepared M3? You know what they say about Hondas? They're like tampoons, every girl has one grin

1 Like

Re: City.NG - Life Is Too Short To Drive A Boring Motorcar by ibdeals1(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2014
i wonder when these kind of cars will make it to the nigerian market cheesy
Re: City.NG - Life Is Too Short To Drive A Boring Motorcar by ibdeals1(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2014
Re: City.NG - Life Is Too Short To Drive A Boring Motorcar by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2014
I also do motorcyles. There's an active and healthy motorcycle scene in Nigeria. Join these aristocratic Nigerians and stand out with a unique bike.

The Ducati is mine.

Re: City.NG - Life Is Too Short To Drive A Boring Motorcar by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2014
ibdeals1: i wonder when these kind of cars will make it to the nigerian market cheesy

You come across as a metrosexual trend setter grin

But wait, these cars gets the driver hot and bothered and also the females gets turned on. Hmmmm...maybe they'll need to buy your products?

See, it's a win win grin
Re: City.NG - Life Is Too Short To Drive A Boring Motorcar by ibdeals1(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2014
CityNG:

You come across as a metrosexual trend setter grin

But wait, these cars gets the driver hot and bothered and also the females gets turned on. Hmmmm...maybe they'll need to buy your products?

See, it's a win win grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: City.NG - Life Is Too Short To Drive A Boring Motorcar by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2014
Re: City.NG - Life Is Too Short To Drive A Boring Motorcar by tuwayz(m): 10:29am On Aug 31, 2014
ibdeals1: i wonder when these kind of cars will make it to the nigerian market cheesy
do you have good roads here for that kind of cars?
Re: City.NG - Life Is Too Short To Drive A Boring Motorcar by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2014
tuwayz: do you have good roads here for that kind of cars?

You know some people actually do leave and plan their route on good roads. Do you know that there's a Porsche dealership in Nigeria?

A lot of these cars also have hydraulics so they can adjust the height when necessary.

These are not your daily driver cars but special purpose cars for the discerning autoists.

But if you want to be looking down at Mack truck drivers then I present these to you, I can arrange similar if necessary.

Re: City.NG - Life Is Too Short To Drive A Boring Motorcar by ibdeals1(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2014
cheesy keep it coming bro,i hope their price tags are nt over the roof
Re: City.NG - Life Is Too Short To Drive A Boring Motorcar by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 31, 2014
ibdeals1: cheesy keep it coming bro,i hope their price tags are nt over the roof

Well, some folks are really proud of their creations and price them accordingly.

Some of those rigs are well over $100k

Maybe we can motivate and create a homegrown automotive modification industry.

Think about it.

Some enterprising person can liaison with Innoson and buy at fleet prices and then modify them with suspensions and superchargers.

(1) (Reply)

Awoofff:09 Toyota Camry Toks Fabric Reduced to 1.750m For quick sale See Pix... / 2000 C-Class C200 Kompressor wagon, manual with factory AC and CD changer @N800k / Toyota Sienna 2002 Model Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.