Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash (25055 Views)

Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other / Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy / North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by ahnie: 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
Modified
barcanista: And who are d "we"? Lolsssssss
Even Kwankwaso wl deny ur comment
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
F117A:
Yes,he is a thief but he has done better than the rest of his thieving peers.
That guy fits the correct profile of what a real MOD should be.
I wonder why Akwa ibomites cheer for d dude. Its like those ppl celebrate mediocrity

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by pontirock(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Jhosh: Koda even if dem bomb each oda..D tin no concern min..

D main tin wey concern min b say¶¶ I wan buy Private jet..Infact u go opun a thread on ma behalf..

I can,i wil.

Well i posted dat in ma dream
JOSHUAAAA,U DON ARRIVE FRM CHURCH?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: lmao!

Who do they want to rule? Certainly not me or my Nigeria.

GEJ till 2019!
Do you know that you are not the only in Nigeria neither the region you came from

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Ayosky19(m): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Father Lord create problems in the camp of my enemies

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by mike404(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
ARISE OH LORD, LET THY ENEMY BE SCATTERED

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Reference(m): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
They should just sort out but I donot recommend a consensus. Let the people decide who is more suited for the job but whoever emerges must be supported by ALL party members including other contestants towards the larger national contest. Discord is normal. It is consensus I fear. It has ruined Nigeria. If the likes of Kwankwaso never disputed with the PDP we will have remained a one-party state with the attendant political and state degradation.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by EbirichBen(m): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
All I Know Is 6 Months To Election. Lovers Day Will Tell Come 2015.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by irishCream: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ghen! Ghen!! This is just the genesis.by the time we get to malachai we will hear the full gist grin

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Adetayo100: Do you know that you are not the only in Nigeria neither the region you came from

Wat does dat mean? sad
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
The time of the north has expired, they ruined this country. If they must rule then they should form their own Islamic caliphate and rule over themselves there.

Nigeria has tasted the product of the north and we are done with them

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by chinex276(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
After they might av been beat blue-black come 2015, they will disintegrate nd there political a$hawolity will continue, especial sperm brains lyk atiku.
APC WILL NEVA ND CAN NEVA RULE 9JA.
Buhari IS A BORN LOSER.
#PDP & GEJ TILL KINGDOM COME

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by idiotdonphilopus: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
foxxynik:

You're very STUPIDDDDDD ..... GED is faaaar beta off the two competent goats dat's fighting for a presidential power... And why wouldn't he fail you and your deranged generation? When all you do is bomb places And kill innocent ppl and then raise ur fingers to type all dis jargons....That clueless man has stretched enough to help does dat are willing to work with him... Is it becoz he's a civilian? And or a southerner? Dat u northerners go about bombing christians? Kidnapping children? Bringing all dis issues to destabilize his regime? Mtchwwww till u die! Northerners are FOOLS and COWS...with animalistic reasoning.... GED is d man come 2015... Go tell ya father...idiot! And for ya info...GED isn't ruling ya family or ya village...dis country is big and we've got governors and other political appointees set to assist fools like u... Meeeeehn! Use ya head...if u've got any!!! Animal... I hate northerners with passion!

1 billion likes
And
One

Odeku

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: Kwankwaso lost 2003 to Newbie Shekarau all because Buhari didn't endorse him but endorsed shekarau. Kwankwaso won 2011 because his supporters supported Buhari 2011 and never supported pdp's jonathan. Kwankwaso supporters are first and foremost Buhari's supporters. Even the Kwankwasiyya movement will backtrack once GMB declares. I am sure the Kano HoA won't deny this. Should Buhari declare-it's over. He will win the ticket but for Kwankwaso political future, he shouldn't contest against him in the primarÌes or else the northern masses will see it as an affront and they wl change their luv 4 him to hate. There should be a concensus but whoever feels he shd try it out @ d polls should b allowed to contest in the primaries BUT the person will lose.

Sai Buhari
Sai APC
Did Buhari endorse Shekaru in 2007 also? undecided If Kwankwaso lost 2003 election in Kano state because Buhari endorsed Shekaru his opponent, could you please tell Nairalanders why till date Buhari's party candidate has never won governoship election in his native state of Kastina. Is it possible for one to ''plant'' governor in another state but can't do the same in his own state?

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: There is no fight. Dr Rabiu Kwankwaso should know that even his ardent supporters are in support of Gen Buhari candidacy. General Buhari remains FIRST choice, Kwankwaso is only an alternative should Buhari decline to contest. Even Kwankwasiyya Camp can attest to this. But Buhari haven't declared officially, once he declares, it is.....

SAI BUHARI
SAI APC

Kwankwaso for Minister of Power or Defense under the New APC govt in 2015
i personally believe Buhari should not contest again, it is time he allow young and progressive minds to display their talents.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by stanislaus67(m): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Rilwayne001: The both are more competent than the clueless man in Aso Rock now.

Nigeria needs cerebral minds at the helm of affairs to achieve accelerated development. The present administration led by Jonathan has failed in critical sectors like power, security, fight against corruption, reduction of poverty and unemployment rates.

The end of PDP is near, and they will all be swept out of office come 2015 general election.

Only a retarded person would vote into office that clueless Jona again after failing us in soo many ways.

I NOMINATE THE PEOPLES GENERAL
You mean NORTHERN GENERAL?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Wasquad(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Rilwayne001: The both are more competent than the clueless man in Aso Rock now.

Nigeria needs cerebral minds at the helm of affairs to achieve accelerated development. The present administration led by Jonathan has failed in critical sectors like power, security, fight against corruption, reduction of poverty and unemployment rates.

The end of PDP is near, and they will all be swept out of office come 2015 general election.

Only a retarded person would vote into office that clueless Jona again after failing us in soo many ways.

I NOMINATE THE PEOPLES GENERAL

Sorry your General...... But u can see the handwriting on the wall now. Open your eyes bro.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: hahaha, Akpabio should be flexing in jail by now. Licking Jonathan's bottom in kirikiri maximum prison

grin grin grin..... When will you grow some brain and leave this childish comments....The best Governor in Nigeria should be in jail...how ur brain take dey work, this is the kind of man we need in All states of the federation.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: I wonder why Akwa ibomites cheer for d dude. Its like those ppl celebrate mediocrity

Pls dont derail this Thread....your house is already on fire in this winter, what will happen when summer comes cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by deletrue: 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
donphilopus:

This' what I wanna hear from you. Kwankwaso is good though, but APC would never like to minus the Anti-corruption Crusader and go for Kwankwaso. He still needs to be monitored before he's considered for any position. If the Kano State HoA ain't fully in support of their boss, then he should also know that most Northern States wouldn't support him since Buhari is there.

I enjoin them all to do things in an orderly way because the National Convention is approaching. We don't want a consensus candidate; they should all go to the field. Because we wouldn't want PDP to cry more than the bereaved!
You apc members always like to take Panadol for another man's sickness. I expect you to pray so that your party will be able to see the light of the day. A party that consist of violent and blood shockers. Your party cannot do any thing without fighting, killing one another. Only spraying the darkest side of live.
The other day before Osun election, Chief Oyegun who was a simple and well organised Nigerians, after joining this party, apc, told Nigerians that they, apc will form parallel government should apc fails. Tufiakwa.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by olapluto(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
A clash is an encounter between 2 or more parties. However, when I say something, which disagrees with what another person independently say, does that mean we're clashing?
Vanguard is trying too hard to justify its portion of the TAN money

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by omoredia: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: There is no fight. Dr Rabiu Kwankwaso should know that even his ardent supporters are in support of Gen Buhari candidacy. General Buhari remains FIRST choice, Kwankwaso is only an alternative should Buhari decline to contest. Even Kwankwasiyya Camp can attest to this. But Buhari haven't declared officially, once he declares, it is.....

SAI BUHARI
SAI APC

Kwankwaso for Minister of Power or Defense under the New APC govt in 2015

Mumu like u. Be deceiving urself

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
BekeeBuAgbara: Did Buhari endorse Shekaru in 2007 also? undecided If Kwankwaso lost 2003 election in Kano state because Buhari endorsed Shekaru his opponent, could you please tell Nairalanders why till date Buhari's party candidate has never won governoship election in his native state of Kastina. Is it possible for one to ''plant'' governor in another state but can't do the same in his own state?
You are a dunce. Buhari endorsed Shekarau in 2007. As for Katsina State. If you don't know the 2003 and 2007 result was the biggest fraud. Even Yar adua admitted it. For your info, Buhari's CPC won Katsina State Presidential result in 2011 despite d rigging... See the margin
KATSINA: PDP 424, 587. CPC 1, 154, 000.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by gab264(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
survival of the fittest
Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Forwetinnah: 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bia, na only hausa people dey APC. ..how come the 2 people wey dey drag the Presidential ticket na Hausa?!! angry

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by gab264(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
very gud

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
I have noticed the convention of the Children of hate and TAN renegades on this thread which if read by an open-minded and unbiased avid watcher of party politics in Nigeria will know that what is presently happening in APC is just a family affair which is consistent with the way and manner people jostle for the party ticket....after a winner emerges,everyone goes back to his normal self

Those who have commissioned Marabouts,Necromancers,Diviners and Fake Prophets over APC's matter will have their deposits not refunded because what you are looking for will not happen.....you and your entire generation of haters,bigots and evil schemers will be disappointed to your 10th generation

Buhari remains our first choice.....Kwakwanso,Rochas,Oshiomhole,Fashola,Amaechi etc will have their opportunity later

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by thwarrior72: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Amajiri v. amajiri, shocked let the bombing begging

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
olapluto: A clash is an encounter between 2 or more parties. However, when I say something, which disagrees with what another person independently say, does that mean we're clashing?
Vanguard is trying too hard to justify its portion of the TAN money

It seems Sam Amuka-Pemu the Publisher of Vanguard have sold off his hold in Vanguard not with the falsehood that tabloid have now become synonymous

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Attack By Herdsmen In Adamawa State / Obiano Begins Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road / Race For CBN Governor Heats Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.