Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Change Of Profile Picture And Username!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Change Of Profile Picture And Username!! (1276 Views)

A Thread For Profile Picture "Likes" / Please Like Rukayat's Picture And Help Her Win The 2012 Ingenious Youth Award. / 2 Died After Updating Their 2go Profile Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Profile Picture And Username!! by nonsovich(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
pls every1 nd most especially the admin members with most reference to seun!..is there a way I can change my profile picture,signature nd probably my username on this forum
I noticed that there isn't a link for that!...pls reply a.s.a.p
Re: Change Of Profile Picture And Username!! by Seun(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Change Of Profile Picture And Username!! by hannesy(f): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lol dude re u 4 real?
Re: Change Of Profile Picture And Username!! by nonsovich(m): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
hannesy: Lol dude re u 4 real?
u won't believe am just seeing that Sh*t for the very first time!.....over 2yrs here o..#coversface!
Re: Change Of Profile Picture And Username!! by hannesy(f): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
nonsovich: u won't believe am just seeing that Sh*t for the very first time!.....over 2yrs here o..#coversface!
lmao
Re: Change Of Profile Picture And Username!! by nonsovich(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
hannesy: lmao
just checked ur profile and if am to b honest with u...
U re breath taking.
Wanna gimme a chance to knw u berra?
Re: Change Of Profile Picture And Username!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
That link does not give one the option to change their username though.
Re: Change Of Profile Picture And Username!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
nonsovich: pls every1 nd most especially the admin members with most reference to seun!..is there a way I can change my profile picture,signature nd probably my username on this forum
I noticed that there isn't a link for that!...pls reply a.s.a.p

U cant change ur user name.. But U can change all others.. U will see "Edit profile" at the top of the website..
Re: Change Of Profile Picture And Username!! by agohmamuda(m): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
LaChicabonita: That link does not give one the option to change their username though.
u looking too good girl. Me tripping. Hope u having a swell day.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Profile Picture And Username!! by nonsovich(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Thanks everyone for the help....I really appreciate! smileyThanks everyone for the help....I really appreciate!
Re: Change Of Profile Picture And Username!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Change Of Profile Picture And Username!! by Babafaros(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
@Seun,I can't see how to change my Username oo

(1) (Reply)

What Weird Things Have You Ever Done As A Student; The Novel Pizza Oven, Which C / How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? / VIDEO: Igbo Girl Oluchi Recieving It Hard From Behind – Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.