Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Pastor Chris’ Divorce Tears Christ Embassy; SEE What Church Members Are Saying - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Chris’ Divorce Tears Christ Embassy; SEE What Church Members Are Saying (706 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / Pastor Chris Divorce Controversy, A Word For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris’ Divorce Tears Christ Embassy; SEE What Church Members Are Saying by nairaclass: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
Only God knows who is truly serving Him in the open and in secret, but what AfriNaija.Com can tell you is that the divorce mess involving Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and his wife Anita, is serious.

As events begin to get clear to members of Christ Embassy, they are being divided over the divorce suit that was filed against the Founder and Senior Pastor of the Church by wife in a London court.

Some members of the church on a Facebook page, ‘Where is Rev. Anita Oyakhilome,’ believed to have been opened by Anita’s sympathizers, expressed differing opinions on the messy situation.

Below is what Christ Embassy members are saying about the saga…
On Saturday, one of the church member, Ijeoma Olive Ehirim said, “I am a Christ Embassy member. I hate one thing there: How can a pastor be working together with a lady hand in hand, attending meetings and lodging in a hotel for days. My girlfriend travels with our branch pastor annually for PPCF which holds in Lagos. Only God knows.”

Sharing a similar view, Samantha Iwowo, described adultery as one of the grounds for divorce.

Iwowo said, “Pastor Chris Oyakhilome must have been discovered compromising his marital bed business. It is what it is. God says judgement will start from His house. ‘Touch not my anointed’ is God’s instruction regarding all His children, not an individual nicking, scheming, threatening monies off people’s purses and telling them that salvation is tied to tithes and that seed sowing is only money donation to the church/pastor’s coffers. One down, more to roll. Christ be praised.”

Source from www.afrinaija.com

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Abandon Bama Battle Front As Air Force Jets Bomb Barracks (PIC) / Nigerian Soldiers Repel Attack On Konduga, Kill Scores Of Islamist Insurgents. / Admin, I Want To Change My Email Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.