Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Benefits Of Music To Your Brain . - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Music To Your Brain . (399 Views)

The Health Benefits Of Music / The Healing Power Of Music / From The Doctor’s Desk: 10 Bad Habits That Can Seriously Damage Your Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Music To Your Brain . by leonard509(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
I’m a big fan of music, and use it a lot when working,reading nd co, but I had no idea about how it really affects our brains and bodies. Since music is such a big part of our lives, I thought it would be interesting and useful to have a look at some of the ways we react to it without even realizing.

“Without music, life would be a mistake” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Of course, music affects many different areas of the brain, as you can see in the image below, so we’re only scratching the surface with this post, but let’s jump in.
Re: Benefits Of Music To Your Brain . by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
...Music relaxes the brain....It improves the sensory and motor skills of our brain....

..whenever i listen to music, i work faster and dont get distracted....well, i believe it depends on our choice of music sha....

....I loves blues, raps and little naija hiphop

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Records First Case Of Ebola Virus / I'm As I Think It's Really Important For You To Understand / Obama Unveils $ 500 M Plan To Beatebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.