Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

The Best Decision I Ever Made! Joining 4corners Alliance Group!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Best Decision I Ever Made! Joining 4corners Alliance Group!!! (1960 Views)

Switiching to Solar Energy is the best decision one could make / Alliance Française De Lagos (french Cultural Center) / Private Placement On African Alliance Still Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Decision I Ever Made! Joining 4corners Alliance Group!!! by tonjeola(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
YES, the best decision I ever made is Joining 4corners.
What does it cost me? Just $18 (N3k in naira) only. and today I had made back my initial investment, now all what is left, is to start making the real Cash!

I can't make cash here if I don't carry my TEAM along, this is not for SELFISH INDIVIDUAL!
4CORNERS ALLIANCE: A Home Business that is EASY-TO-DO!
A Global Program where anyone can be part from anywhere around the WORLD.
What does this Company teach?
4Corners Alliance Group is a Company that offers clients all over the world the ability to own quality products that will teach them how to financially educate theirselves.

WOULD YOU INVEST a One Time Payment of $18 to make $500,000?
A NEW SYSTEM Helping People just like YOU Earn.

START EARNING WHILE LEARNING NOW!
Watch this video: www.level6club.com to know the potential of what you will earn. Join my Team here: www.winwithdeston.com

Procrastination is like a credit card; its a lot of fun until you get the bill!

Re: The Best Decision I Ever Made! Joining 4corners Alliance Group!!! by tonjeola(m): 4:53am On Sep 03, 2014
A Champion is someone who gets up, even when he can't!
Re: The Best Decision I Ever Made! Joining 4corners Alliance Group!!! by tonjeola(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Read it, Understand it, Live it!!!
without a TEST there is no TESTIMONY.
Sometimes we have to go through tough times to make sure we are worthy enough to go through some great times!
Re: The Best Decision I Ever Made! Joining 4corners Alliance Group!!! by tonjeola(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
For those Team Members who celebrate Christmas,.........................
Following is a quick SUMMARY of some of the Points covered on The Saturday TRAINING!
My Brother Harry Flynn gave some great Income Projections for what happens when a FEW members of a Team Upgrade to certain levels, ABOVE Level 3!
For Instance:
The Level 4 Commission is $24.00. There are potentially 256 people on Level 4.
If just 100 people in YOUR Team Upgrade to Level 4, that's $2,400.00 paid to YOU, and $2,400.00 to the person that SPONSORED YOU!!!
If just 50 people in YOUR team upgrade to Level 4, that's $1,200.00 paid to YOU and $1200.00 to the person that SPONSORED YOU!!
REMEMBER: There are potentially 256 people on Level 4.
Need some Christmas Money? You've got about 90 days to build it, and have a great Christmas!!
The Level 5 Commission is $60.00. There are potentially 1024 people on your Level 5.
If just 100 people in your Team upgrade to Level 5, that's $6,000.00 paid to YOU, and also $6000.00 to the person that SPONSORED YOU!!!! 100 people represent ONLY 10% of your Level 5.
If just 50 People in your Team upgrade to Level 5, that's $3,000.00 PAID TO YOU, AND ALSO $3,000.00 TO THE PERSON THAT SPONSORED YOU!!! 50 people represent ONLY about 5% of your potential Level 5 people!!
Need some Christmas Money? You've got about 90 days to build it and have a great Christmas!!
The Level 6 Commission is $120.00. There are potentially 4096 people on your Level 6.
If just 100 people in your Team upgrade to Level 6, that's $12,000.00 PAID TO YOU, AND ALSO $12,000.00 TO THE PERSON THAT SPONSORED YOU!!. 100 people represent ONLY about 3% of your potential Level 6 people!
If just 50 people in YOUR Team upgrade to Level 6, that's $6,000.00 PAID TO YOU, AND ALSO $6,000.00 TO THE PERSON THAT SPONSORED YOU!! 50 people represent only about 1% of your potential Level 6 people!!
If just 300 people in YOUR Team upgrade to Level 6, that's $36,000.00 PAID TO YOU AND ALSO $36,000 TO THE PERSON THAT SPONSORED YOU!!! 300 people represent ONLY about 7% of your Level 6 potential!!
ALL of these income examples represent only a FRACTION of whats possible ON EACH LEVEL! And THESE figures don't even include all the potential 100% Matching Commissions - which could flat-out EXPLODE these income projections!! What if YOU have sponsored 5 people? 10 people? 25 people? 40 people??
Need some Christmas Money? Need some Mortgage Money? Need a new Car? Need money for a child's Tuition?
Its all here, and MORE!
I'm gonna send another update later, summarizing the 30-Day Game Plan that Mr Lawrence Cain talked about on the Training!
4-Corners is real! Its very Possible! Its in your hands! We're ahead of the masses! But to make this happen - we must have enough "VISION" to stay focused! We must find OTHER people who can join and stay focused! LEARN to LEAVE your Earnings in your account until the system upgrades you through all the levels! TEACH YOUR TEAM MEMBERS TO DO THE SAME THING!
We won't collect this HUGE income that starts on Level 4, Level 5, and Level 6, IF WE DON'T FOCUS ON ENROLLING MORE "3 AND 4-CHECKER" PEOPLE!
Watch for another update that will summarize the points that Mr Lawrence Cain covered on the Training!
ALL THIS FOR ONLY $18 TIME, NO MORE AFTER SIGNED UP!!!
www.winwithdeston.com

(1) (Reply)

The Trick I Used To Make $100,000 Within Six Months Without Spending A Dime / The Jewellery Place Nigeria / Get An Affordable Business Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.