Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Flying Eagles At The CAF Youth Championship - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flying Eagles At The CAF Youth Championship (711 Views)

PHOTO: Super Eagles At Breakfast This Morning / Flying Eagles Are The Winners Of The African Youth Championship / Nigeria Vs Gabon: Africa Youth Championship: (1 - 0) On 20th March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flying Eagles At The CAF Youth Championship by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Why isn't Nigeria at the CAF youth championship? Can anyone give us a summary of the story?

P.P: I just realized that Nigeria has qualified but that the tournament is yet to begin. The match that drove me to inquiring about the competition is merely a qualifier.
Re: Flying Eagles At The CAF Youth Championship by HenCq15: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Flying Eagles At The CAF Youth Championship by Syenite(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
SirChotas: Why isn't Nigeria at the CAF youth championship? Can anyone give us a summary of the story?

P.P: I just realized that Nigeria has qualified but that the tournament is yet to begin. The match that drove me to inquiring about the competition is merely a qualifier.
Mtcheew. U must b a Chelsea fan. Tell me I am wrong.
Re: Flying Eagles At The CAF Youth Championship by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Syenite:
Mtcheew. U must b a Chelsea fan. Tell me I am wrong.

You are. And why would you think that I am a Chelsea fan?

(1) (Reply)

LIVE: Team Africa At The IAAF Continental Cup In Morocco - 4x400m This Evening / Trekking From Lagos To London To Congratulate Chelsea / See Before & After Trek Photos Of The Lady That Walked From Enugu To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.