Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) (103513 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Pastor Chris & Anita Oyakhilome Reportedly Share Their Two Children / How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by lonelydora: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2014
Op, face your work.
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by REDBULL1(m): 11:46am On Sep 01, 2014
JEITO: Say no to divorce!!!

Dar um jeito...they'll find a way around it

#teamHappyFamily
#teamFatherMotherChilldren

amigo, voce fala portugues?
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by SirHouloo(m): 11:52am On Sep 01, 2014
Those cute ladies go be nairalanders o...
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mendo007: how old r they? if they r over 21yrs phone number pls!

Ashaowo
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
divinepounds: mind your business were do you hear that they want to separated are you staying with were do you get the gist pls stop spreading news you don't no anything about

This Gbagaun heavy oo

Which tribe please?
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by sugaarbear(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
pictures without phone numbers no make the story complete abeg ops next time try put their numbers
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by cytellProperty: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Joblessness has taken a toll on a lot of Nairalanders including the Ops. What us your business in the life of the Man of God and also his children? Some people place curse on themselves by their action.
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Olitec40chino(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
What a non sense picture,waiting concern i and them, are know me cool
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by fil4Christ: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
God have mercy.... people bring cause on themselves negatively talking about a man of God private life. He is human remember...
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by polarman(m): 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
Beautiful girls, beautiful parents.

So the parents want to make these children have distant relationship with them? shocked shocked shocked cry
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Mendo007(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Ashaowo
God forbid
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Mendo007(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
anishe:

Are they still Virgins?
don't talk like that. respect them
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Mendo007(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by whitecat007: 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
What about their Son that impregnated South African? From another marriage or out of wedlock?

I blame people who can't pray for themselves, allowing these fake pastors lay hands on them and multiply the problems.
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by enomakos(m): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mendo007: how old r they? if they r over 21yrs phone number pls!
sharon is 21,charlene
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by enomakos(m): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
[quote
author=cytellProperty]Joblessness has taken a toll on a lot of
Nairalanders including the Ops. What us your business in the life of the
Man of God and also his children? Some people place curse on themselves
by their action.[/quote]curse?by how?
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Kx: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
I use Chris and Anita as a point of contact in this prayer.
Dear Lord, may Chris and Anita and all the people all over the world fighting to keep their marriage,
find peaceful resolutions of their family issues NOW in Jesus name.

This pretty girls do not deserve to suffer for the wrongs of their parents.

I command peace in the home of the Oyaks NOW IJN, amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by ogaju007(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
redcliff:

[size=15pt]Rubbish post[/size]

You're right ojare... very rubbish post.... i cant wait for the divorce proceedings to see how they will share the wealth Nigerians grin grin grin grin willingly gave them ...
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by CharlieMaria(m): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Janetozi: so which one do u prefer amongst them?
grin grin grin grin grin
I prefer you....
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by JEITO: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
REDBULL1:

amigo, voce fala portugues?
nao falo portugues. So sei dizer umas coisinhas!
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by obidiegwujane10(f): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
And the parents can't even patch things up because of their children
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by esmeralda1(f): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
cutiepie01: Lovely monicker u've got.Sounds like one of those philliipine/mexican names.
Thanks cutiepie kiss
Its actually mexican.
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by nzeBiddle(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
LOL
desirewhet: I wish to be married to any of diz babe, and if I do I promise there won't b a divorce, even if I started ma ministry befor marrying dem! Its a pledge!!
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by onoja12: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
suffer how,with the millions of dollars there father and mother tricked out of people and stored for them in the caribbeans abeg

contactmorak: Charlene and Sharon Oyakhilome, are the two products of Pastor Chris and Anita Oyakhilome's marriage currently hitting the rocks. Unfortunately, these beautiful girls will soon become the children of a broken home if the court eventually dissolve their parents marriage.

You can only imagine what psychological and emotional effect the breakup will have on these girls.

Source: www.splendormag.com/2014/08/meet-pastor-chris-and-anita-oyakhilomes.html
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by wuramini(f): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
if pastor and pastor mrs is doing this what should their member do if pastor and pastor mrs is doing this what should theie member do
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_8jtwXLjsc

I just realised one of the daughters has a gospel musical video too. Nice one
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by samuelfemo(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
lets join our faith with this two great people of God that God with streghnten them in this trial time that they are facing,
God bless you all

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by cutiepie01(f): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
esmeralda1:
Thanks cutiepie kiss
Its actually mexican.
u're welcome dear.Aiit.
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Mendo007(m): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by REDBULL1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
JEITO: nao falo portugues. So sei dizer umas coisinhas!

Nao problema. Eu pensei que fala Portugues. Kkkkkkkkk necesito um amigo que fala a lingua perfeito.
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by ICHINONYE(m): 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
Y do most of u Nigerian get hapy ova ur felow mans problem,d best u cud do s wish him wel
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by JEITO: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
REDBULL1:

Nao problema. Eu pensei que fala Portugues. Kkkkkkkkk necesito um amigo que fala a lingua perfeito.
obrigado amigo. Voce esta correto.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.