Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,703 members, 7,865,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

‘I Once Paid A Club To Let Me Perform’ – Mr Songz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Once Paid A Club To Let Me Perform’ – Mr Songz (472 Views)

Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club / Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos / Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Once Paid A Club To Let Me Perform’ – Mr Songz by crisaigbe: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
In an interview with NET, harrysong reveals in once paid a club to let him perform and how he sleep under the bridge….Read excerpts below
In your song ‘My Story’, you said you once slept under the bridge?
Yes, everything in that song is true.
You know I’m from Lagos, I’m an Ijaw boy from Delta State, and the only thing I know how to do from my childhood is music, singing and writing. So back then I used to rehearse people’s songs to go and perform at clubs.

CLICK ON THE LINK TO READ THE FULL INTERVIEW>> http://www.musicoga.com/2014/08/e-news-i-once-paid-club-to-let-me.html#

Re: ‘I Once Paid A Club To Let Me Perform’ – Mr Songz by maynation(f): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
So??
Re: ‘I Once Paid A Club To Let Me Perform’ – Mr Songz by rawpadgin(m): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
such is life

(1) (Reply)

Kim K Wins GQ Woman Of The Year Award, Lands British GQ Cover / Akon To Supply Electricity To Kenya / The Nigerian Singer Yemi Alade’s Debut Album Is Now On Sale On Itunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.