Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne (10090 Views)

A Good Bodyspray For Guys / ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ / Recommend A Powerful & Long-lasting Cologne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2014
Smart262$1million in smart and suremen. Just try this two they the best
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by Noble11(m): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2014
ojingbe: Smart262$1million in smart and suremen. Just try this two they the best
1mlillion or Gucci in smart..anytime anyday..
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by nwaobitex: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2014
Baygon insecticide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by echobee(f): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2014
Aboki perfume alias nasiru cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2014
Noble11:
1mlillion or Gucci in smart..anytime anyday..
gucci in smart and I million in smart which one is the best
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by yungchop: 9:38am On Sep 01, 2014
Please you guys should also tell us the prices, seun mukina2 mynd_44 farano and any other mod fp pls. Its going to be of benefit to many people, thanks for your understandings
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by Whizpeter(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2014
Cool breeze... Just N450..
Used to apply Dusha, price was N300 heard its N350 now..
The fragrance z superb for N300 and it sticks to ya clothing until d next wash..
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2014
1million in smart is just N500 whill suremen bodydeodorant is just 600. But try 1million in smart is the best
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by Noble11(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2014
ojingbe: gucci in smart and I million in smart which one is the best
Gucci in smart is very hard,bt 1 million is mild
So it depends on ur typ
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by tuwayz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Just passing
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
Emergence and Scottish = #800 depending your location
Good to go smiley
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Boss..
Hugo xy
212 by carolina watever d name is undecided
I don't know the prices
Courtesy of my dad's wardrobe

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
folly65:
Boss..
Hugo xy
212 by carolina watever d name is undecided
I don't know the prices
Courtesy of my dad's wardrobe
hmmmmmm
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
ojingbe: hmmmmmm
What is it?
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by tuwayz(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
folly65:
What is it?
you should try to know the price as a big girl like you, you might want to get one yourself someday, and imagine there nobody to tell you the price then, market people go use you shine wella, wise up dear
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
tuwayz: you should try to know the price as a big girl like you, you might want to get one yourself someday, and imagine there nobody to tell you the price then, market people go use you shine wella, wise up dear
Big girl kor
Can't remember the last time i priced a perf
Why should i? When i can easily steal one from the perf freaks i have ahome?
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by marieolae(f): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
Body fantasy smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by kika23(f): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Smart polo sport... Ionno d price....
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: Body fantasy smiley
You even try, anytime I try to use bodysprays/cologne ehn...my stomach would be on fire. It would be turning me and rumbling, coupled with the fact that I don't take breakfast.
...1 day I went to this supermart and saw this one that smells like sweet...lol. I think 'all day...girls' or so. E be like na 400N, I bought 4 different flavors...hahahahaha. I use it when ever I remember, the only thing that is very important to me is my 'Suremen'.
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by marieolae(f): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
You even try, anytime I try to use bodysprays/cologne ehn...my stomach would be on fire. It would be turning me and rumbling, coupled with the fact that I don't take breakfast.
...1 day I went to this supermart and saw this one that smells like sweet...lol. I think 'all day...girls' or so. E be like na 400N, I bought 4 different flavors...hahahahaha. I use it when ever I remember, the only thing that is very important to me is my 'Suremen'.
wow that's really strange. Maybe your allergic to them lolz! Yeah I really can't do without my roll on to be honest, perfume doesn't really matter to me anyway
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: wow that's really strange. Maybe your allergic to them lolz! Yeah I really can't do without my roll on to be honest, perfume doesn't really matter to me anyway
Over allergic...people kept whining me. buy this and buy that, I spent a lot of money, changing different types...yet no show. I gave up abeg, no be force...
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by marieolae(f): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Over allergic...people kept whining me. buy this and buy that, I spent a lot of money, changing different types...yet no show. I gave up abeg, no be force...
yeah as long as your body odour free then your good to go!!
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by DonaldGenes(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
Whizpeter: Cool breeze... Just N450..
Used to apply Dusha, price was N300 heard its N350 now..
The fragrance z superb for N300 and it sticks to ya clothing until d next wash..

Cool breeze don old na

Mine is "Hug" N500 bugs
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by DonaldGenes(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Ask for "Hug" any Good Supermarket and thank me later with a bag of rice
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by Richiy(f): 12:59am On Sep 03, 2014
Sure spray is sure for me.
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2014
I also recommend polo smart
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2014
Victoria's secret: Sunny Brighter

Body fantasy: Fresh White Musk.

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by prettyjo(f): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
for a cheap spray that lasts ,buy hot ice spray.just 400
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by MhisIjay(f): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
Avon naturals body spray nd new musk body spray(for women)
Then I m good to go cool
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by philo3(m): 6:28am On Oct 16, 2014
sure man as bodyspray . and 212 men as perfume
Re: What's The Name Of Your Bodyspray/cologne by vivaciouzz(f): 1:06am On Oct 21, 2014
blackberry pink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wait O... Have You Met The Contestants For Mr Teen Nigeria 2012??? / Anushka Sharma style diary / Men Who Wear Make-up, How Attractive Do You Find Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.