Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 - Sports (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 (66281 Views)

Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 / Nigeria Vs Sudan - AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) ON 11th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by ghettodreamz(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
Truly you'll never know what you have, until you lose it. I missed the old SE of Nigeria. Sunday Oliseh, et al.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by IYANGBALI: 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
AfricaMagic: [size=18pt]Why are Nigerians sad? Didn't you ask for FEDERAL CHARACTER in the Super Eagles? This is what you get when you take out your best squad because you don't want Igbos to dominate when it is the sad truth that they are the pillars of sport in Nigeria. They won you the nation's cup and you hatefully call them BIAFRAN EAGLES. Enjoy your federal character o, or maybe Keshi should pick one player from each state to balance the equation smiley [/size]
don't start,just don't start ok?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by enomakos(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
keshi time to go home

thanks for your service to your fatherland
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by Spotless180(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
we will win d next match. guys cool down.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by cocoberry(f): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Y r u even stressing ur strength? Even his written English na war!

ghettodreamz:

Instead of doing free advert for the imaginary Dr. Nogema, shouldn't you have asked him to make a good spell for you, that would avail you a good employment offer? Get a life boy, no one is gonna fall for crap. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by mpowa(m): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
AfricaMagic: [size=18pt]Why are Nigerians sad? Didn't you ask for FEDERAL CHARACTER in the Super Eagles? This is what you get when you take out your best squad because you don't want Igbos to dominate when it is the sad truth that they are the pillars of sport in Nigeria. They won you the nation's cup and you hatefully call them BIAFRAN EAGLES. Enjoy your federal character o, or maybe Keshi should pick one player from each state to balance the equation smiley [/size]

what's this one talking about? the igbo boys that played, what did they play? abi mikel, onazi, eminike omerou and co, are they from kaduna? what was their impact in the game? we say a coach and a team are not good, you're bringing tribal nonsense into it. #hiss#

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by Heathen(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Go somewhere else and be a mango, patna.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by josh4eva00(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Aitee1: Ewoooo...who's watching the highlight oh, Peter don finish SA team he said bafana is a team dat even enyimba can beat, chaiii...truth be told he has a point there oh, super eagles truly don Bleep up

Peterside said absolutely RUBBISH!

1st off he said today's game didn't display good football. He was so wrong

On the contrary, South Africans clearly played far better than the eagles and kept over a 100million soccer loving Nigerians on their toes including myself.

He should be advised to observe games rather than talk silly while the game is on cos he clearly did not watch the game thoroughly.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by Deepfreezer(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
andyanders:

Let them invite Iheanacho to the team and remove all these useless players. Keshi is already finished and this his egocentric display has caught up with him.

The same press that promoted him, will surely bring him down.
true bro. if iheanacho can play for man city senior team why can't he play for Nigeria? jordon ibe of liverpoolfc is a wonderful midfielder. keshi should fly to England meet this guys one on one talk to them and convince them on playing for fatherland.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by adioolayi(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
It's unfortunate we lost our first game against Congo....This result against SouthAfrica would have meant a lot being an away point.....Nevertheless, we are still in the game... Up Up Eagles!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tonylyte:
We should be asking you about your national team oh ye south african wannabe. Whats the name of that your lillipitian country the other day?

Don't be dummmb, I am half South African duuumbo!
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by adamskutty(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
I don tire self cry

Ordinary southafrica ?

Keshi should be fired!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by Simplefaithy(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
who will save eagles from this mess plz?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by OLEBRUKU(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
Super eagles loves it at d 11th hour which does not always go in their favor. IMHO, Oshaola should be called upon in d next qualifying matches...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by adamskutty(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
BluIvy:

lmaoooo! From a botswanian immigrant in S.A to half southafrican? We hear u bantu s.a wannabe grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by Deepfreezer(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
I remember England fighting Jamaica over Raheem sterling. now Nigeria hv players in England waitin on national call ups cos the know the can't play for the three lions. all this
igiebor
azeez
mikel
odumadi
joel obi should get the fork outta this team.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by mpowa(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
josh4eva00:

Peterside said absolutely RUBBISH!

1st off he said today's game didn't display good football. He was so wrong

On the contrary, South Africans clearly played far better than the eagles and kept over a 100million soccer loving Nigerians on their toes including myself.

He should be advised to observe games rather than talk silly while the game is on cos he clearly did not watch the game thoroughly.

Are you from south Africa? If yes, why are you celebrating a draw? Nigeria was poor definitely, but SA should've shown it by winning the game, well except if the draw seems like a win to them, almost there cannot kill a bird.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by caprini1: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
Even a secondary school coach,knows that Emenike is nothing without Ideye,yet with some bad games,the poor boy was mouth muscled out of the team. Emenike won't score any goal in this team,unless Ideye is restored back in the squad......Ghana still kept faith in Gyan after SA2010 and he has really improved.Here we keep discarding potentials.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by Heathen(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Deepfreezer: true bro. if iheanacho can play for man city senior team why can't he play for Nigeria? jordon ibe of liverpoolfc is a wonderful midfielder. keshi should fly to England meet this guys one on one talk to them and convince them on playing for fatherland.
The average Nigerian knows what needs to be done but not these sheet house coaching staff! They need to be out there, tapping him up, selling the idea of playing for his father's home country to him, but they are not, because they don't have a clue on what needs to be done.
Jordan Ibe looks brilliant at such a young age, sensational talent.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by Deepfreezer(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Simplefaithy: who will save eagles from this mess plz?
iheanacho
Anichebe
victor moses
jordon ibe
sunday mba
ideye
chuba akpom
chinedu obasi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by Caseless2: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
ChiefX:

Which pastor I go meet make him pray for me make I no dey waste my time dey support 9ja teams again? It's not good for my health...I mean literally
it is heart-wrenching to watch naija play. Thank God i didnt watch d match.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by iconize(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
This is trash!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keshi MUST bring back the Uche brothers, Ideye and Mba!

Imagine bafana bafana.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bafana must prepare themself mentally, calaba stadium is a biggest obstacle, is like high school play ground.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by robosky02(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
South Africa midfielder Andile Jali has been voted the man of the match

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by DaBozz(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
dhammyg: I JUST WASTED 90 MINS OF MY LIFEangry
Pls Dammy, stop watching the SE! I don't want your BP to be high.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by Deepfreezer(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
caprini1: Even a secondary school coach,knows that Emenike is nothing without Ideye,yet with some bad games,the poor boy was mouth muscled out of the team. Emenike won't score any goal in this team,unless Ideye is restored back in the squad......Ghana still kept faith in Gyan after SA2010 and he has really improved.Here we keep discarding potentials.
ideye. Emenike and moses upfront reason we won afcon. he is now with westbrom doing well.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by shizzleStar: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
any body that condemns Mikel is a complete iddiott
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by Tonylyte(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
BluIvy:

￴cececece! Am laughing hard at u, i knw u are h.i.v stricken but i'mma 4uck u still without my condom, come out clean and stay negative. Get your smeling puzzy like one emanating from a rotten egg off me. See her four-head like fire-set wey dem dey boil hot water soak towel...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by Hemanwel(m): 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
From losing a home match,to not having single scoring chance nor single short on target.How worse can it get before Keshi realizes this??....
What special interest does Keshi have in Emenike to warrant a 90 mins play in tonight's game??Why keep a player who's playing with so much frustration?...
Keshi doesnt have a striker yet pride wouldnt let him call-up the best striker we have in Europe in Ike Uche....
I think it's about time NFF started interfering In keshi's team selection.I mean,he cant just be allowed to continue to toy with the hearts of 170mil Nigerians with an unreasonable team selection.If he's not cool with the interference then he quits.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by efe2real(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
The truth of the matter is that Keshi is a gambler, not a football coach. Keshi won the nations cup with luck. I repeat pure luck. In the World Cup, Keshi won the match against Bosnia with luck - favorable referee decision (the referee wrongfully disallowed Edin Dzeko goal for off-side). And that is the only match Keshi won.

If we want to bring back our glory days, we better start by sacking Keshi. Keshi is not taking us anywhere.luck won't take you very far in football.

There is a reason why Liverpool gave Brenda Rogers enough time to rebuild the team and Manchester United didn't give David Moyes time. The reason is simple: Brenda Rogers knows what he is doing and David Moyes does not know what he is doing.

Keshi does not know what he is doing. He is just fortunate to win the nations cup. The performance of his team will tell you that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by kgr28(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
MrPSA: Bafana must prepare themself mentally, calaba stadium is a biggest obstacle, is like high school play ground.
Do you call that thing a stadia
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by PetroDolla4: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tonylyte:
lol, we knw u won charlie. See him water water mouth like cucumber.
sharaap ewu! who gives a fvck about afcon? as far as I am concerned it is a useless tournament. very few Ghanaians even knew Ghana played today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) / Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday / Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.