Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Clean Registered Honda EOD For Sale In PH (N750K) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Registered Honda EOD For Sale In PH (N750K) (999 Views)

Sold At Last!! We thank God!! Toks UK 1998 Toyota Avensis (Abuja) @ N750K / Tokunbo Lagoscleared Toyota Camry 1998 Pencil Light 107k Mileage:N750k. sold!!! / Clean Reg 2003 EOD For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Registered Honda EOD For Sale In PH (N750K) by kkokoma: 11:56am On Sep 01, 2014
Clean Honda End of Discussion 2004 for sale in Port Harcourt. Everything working okay

Re: Clean Registered Honda EOD For Sale In PH (N750K) by kkokoma: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Very clean
Re: Clean Registered Honda EOD For Sale In PH (N750K) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
kkokoma: Very clean

Guys, note that the op is a conman, the first car is totally different from the 2nd, 3rd and 4th picture. this is obviously shows the poster lacks integrity!!! Look at the wheel, you will see the clear difference

2 Likes

Re: Clean Registered Honda EOD For Sale In PH (N750K) by kkokoma: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Are u going to buy pictures of a car? come to eastern bypass and inspect the car, come with your Mechanic, Police EFCC if you wish. call the numbers if interested and come see for yourself
Re: Clean Registered Honda EOD For Sale In PH (N750K) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
The guy is a professional conman, he has removed the first picture, guys be careful of people like the OP!
Re: Clean Registered Honda EOD For Sale In PH (N750K) by kingron: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
JayJohnson: The guy is a professional conman, he has removed the first picture, guys be careful people like the OP!

I believ u bruh
Re: Clean Registered Honda EOD For Sale In PH (N750K) by kkokoma: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
I resent being called a conman, The pictures were not the actual pictures of the car. I just used them to advertise it. As I wrote earlier, you do not buy pictures of cars. I gave the car to a car dealer to sell for me, I do not have the pictures with me thats why I used those pictures to market the car.

Anyone interested is invited to call the numbers and come to inspect the car with your mechanic, your police officer or army officer or EFCC officer friend if you have any, satisfy yourself of the authenticity of the car, take photos, then come and report back on this forum.

I have been an active registered member on Nairaland since 2009 and I really would like those pointing fingers to at least try and authenticate this ad.
Re: Clean Registered Honda EOD For Sale In PH (N750K) by nnatobryno(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
God bless u, that's a nice observation
Re: Clean Registered Honda EOD For Sale In PH (N750K) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
Thnks for the observation.. DO NOT BUY
Re: Clean Registered Honda EOD For Sale In PH (N750K) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
kkokoma: I resent being called a conman, The pictures were not the actual pictures of the car. I just used them to advertise it. As I wrote earlier, you do not buy pictures of cars. I gave the car to a car dealer to sell for me, I do not have the pictures with me thats why I used those pictures to market the car.

Anyone interested is invited to call the numbers and come to inspect the car with your mechanic, your police officer or army officer or EFCC officer friend if you have any, satisfy yourself of the authenticity of the car, take photos, then come and report back on this forum.

I have been an active registered member on Nairaland since 2009 and I really would like those pointing fingers to at least try and authenticate this ad.

You just shot yourself in the leg. Fraudulent misrepresentation = Scam
Re: Clean Registered Honda EOD For Sale In PH (N750K) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
kkokoma: I resent being called a conman, The pictures were not the actual pictures of the car. I just used them to advertise it. As I wrote earlier, you do not buy pictures of cars. I gave the car to a car dealer to sell for me, I do not have the pictures with me thats why I used those pictures to market the car.

How can you use another car to represent the one you want to sell? Why don't you use a dirtier one instead of using a cleaner and a better one? That is called cheating - no two names! Seems to me you might lack integrity!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Toks Golf 3 480k / Registered(9ija Used) Kia Cerato 2012/2013 V4 Engine, Auto Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.