Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) (2727 Views)

Nairaland fashion Hub / A Nairaland Fashion Illustrator Needs Your Votes!!! / Nairaland Fashion Quiz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by McGg: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hello N'Landers, happy new month to my fans and those who will be joining the thread.I will be sharing my experience and also upload my work of art in fashion designing. Though it had not been an easy one but all thanks to God Almighty for the sense of creativity,styles, knowledge of fashion, the ability to work under pressure and stress and the business sense He endowed me with.
My name is Godwins and it has been a pleasure following my passion in freelance and bespoke fashion designing. I have been in the fashion business for 3years now and to your own surprise am also a student of the prestigious university of port Harcourt(UNIPORT). Just like I said earlier it has not been easy especially combining education with business of fashion designing but its a work and business which can be done by anyone with the passion and hardworking.
The thread is open for everyone with the interest in fashion especially freelance fashion designing. your questions and comments will both be answered and appreciated. you can call or whatsapp me with:08181735609;08162262663;Bbm:7A622736.
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by McGg: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
pictures loading....
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by evesogodo: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
Interested. Ride on!
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by evesogodo: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
Interested. Ride on! I'm also a designer in PHC
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by McGg: 12:17am On Sep 02, 2014
your comments,your questions matters.

Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by McGg: 12:42am On Sep 02, 2014
those stuff above are some of my stuffs more pictures are still coming as we proceed but now I will like to share how I combine academic work with fashion business.
if someone should ask me what led me into fashion I will simply say passion.There is nothing that give joy and happiness than doing what you love and doing it better.I got admission to study economics and the thought of combining work with academics was a tough task at that.But determination. hardwork and time management had aided me a lot.though the road wasn't a smooth one but I never give up.Also fluctuations in my school academic calendar has also given me ample time be in fashion in the mean time.
if i ,a student is doing it and flourishing what those who are employed,and those who needs a second job?Fashion Designing is one thing you can do with happiness at least a freelance designer. Yes it is stressful but the stress is worth the benefit to be derived.
............................................................................................
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by McGg: 12:47am On Sep 02, 2014
more pics...

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by baaliyah(m): 7:52am On Sep 02, 2014
Bro, u are lucky to have realized your talent early. Nice stuff you have there.
Pls what type of machine do u use for your botton hole. They are clean.
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by McGg: 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
baaliyah: Bro, u are lucky to have realized your talent early. Nice stuff you have there.
Pls what type of machine do u use for your botton hole. They are clean.
I use foreign buttonhole machine for the button hole
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by McGg: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
my apologies because of the updates it just that man has got to work hard.my catalogue continues and in case you are impressed, you can call or whatsapp me with these numbers:08181735609;08162262663,Bbm:7A622736
for proper discussion on how to get your own.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by anitaoluchi(f): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2014
McGg: my apologies because of the updates it just that man has got to work hard.my catalogue continues and in case you are impressed, you can call or whatsapp me with these numbers:08181735609;08162262663,Bbm:7A622736
for proper discussion on how to get your own.
wow I love dis pls iwant to lean on how to sew. pls where re u?
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by McGg: 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
anitaoluchi: wow I love dis pls iwant to lean on how to sew. pls where re u?
I live in pH and run my business in aba
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by McGg: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
more comments please!

Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by McGg: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
more

Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by McGg: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
call,whatsapp & hola me on bbm for any or more of those designs.

Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by anitaoluchi(f): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
McGg: call,whatsapp & hola me on bbm for any or more of those designs.
wow I live in lagos
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by McGg: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
144 views not more than 5 comments, what is wrong undecided144 views not more than 5 comments, what is wrong
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by Dremichaels(m): 2:47am On Sep 05, 2014
I'm really impressed with Ur designs. I'm an aspiring fashion designer but NYSC is delaying me...
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
...Following....nice work...
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wow!
Very lovely designs.

I NEED to make you my friend.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by AifyGod: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
@McGg I'm also a designer but not started. Pls, what machines do I need for start up.
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by evesogodo: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2014
Nice designs and good finishing, u don't do ladies wears?
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by Janeify(f): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nice designs
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by shithapuns: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
good designs
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by McGg: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2014
Dremichaels: I'm really impressed with Ur designs. I'm an aspiring fashion designer but NYSC is delaying me...
thanks bro .you can still push through with your aspirations over there in the camp.what you just need is the knowledge of taking body measurements and a tailor who can deliver on time.
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by McGg: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2014
temigracie: ...Following....nice work...
thanks a lot dear
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by McGg: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2014
sholasholala: Wow!
Very lovely designs.

I NEED to make you my friend.
thanks shola we can always be friends.my contact is there just hola me
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by McGg: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2014
evesogodo: Nice designs and good finishing, u don't do ladies wears?
I do ladies wears too pics will be coming up soon
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by McGg: 10:14am On Sep 10, 2014
my apologies for not to have updated the thread,thanks to those who have shown their appreciations and more grease to the elbow of those aspiring to be a fashion entrepreneur.
A special update will be coming up today on how to be a FREELANCE FASHION DESIGNER. ....shalom!
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by shithapuns: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
would you want to work for some1?...or you have a good designer like urself who can work for someone?
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by McGg: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2014
shithapuns: would you want to work for some1?...or you have a good designer like urself who can work for someone?
let's discuss that in private,call or whatsapp me with; 08181735609;08124962324;08162262663;bbm;7A622736.
Re: Upcoming Nairaland Fashion Designer(my Catalogue) by chuksmodels: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2014
Beautiful female face models needed urgently in Abuja for a TV Commercial and Billboard Advert for a telecommunication company. Pay very attractive.

Requirements;
Must be naturally beautiful, above 5ft7, must have a very good and healthy skin and also be within ages 17 - 27 yrs old.

Audition date;
Saturday, 20th September, 2014

Venue;
Royalton Hotel, gongola street, area 2, Abuja

Interested models should come to the audition with a head shot and full length shot photographs and also send to virgomodelsagency@gmail.com

More details, pls contact;
Virgo Models Agency (07061804703, bb pin 2a0ce684), www.facebook.com/virgomodelsagency

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Quality Wears Now @ Do-shakara Stores / Male And Female Wears / Need Fashion Designer (ankara & Lace Materials)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.