Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Dipp; Usher Wannabe Or - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dipp; Usher Wannabe Or (1308 Views)

Hottest R&B Video Out Of Naija So Far: Dipp Ft Yemi Alade - Rock Ur Body / Dipp - Fly Away (watch Video Here) / Dipp - Kosorombe Ft Dagrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dipp; Usher Wannabe Or by Quesera: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2008
There's a new artiste in town. He has got the moves, skills and all it takes to stand out in the Music Industry.
But taking a good look at his video; Dangerous, I'd say he is an amazing reflection of Usher.
What do y'all think?
Re: Dipp; Usher Wannabe Or by HRhotness(f): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2008
there is a resemblance and they sound alike in some ways but he is definitely not a wannabe. . . his music is way different than conventional rnb

give it a lil more time, u'll see that he has his own style
Re: Dipp; Usher Wannabe Or by icezik1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2008
na good musician. His video was tight.
Re: Dipp; Usher Wannabe Or by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2008
he ain't no musician.Dis dude is straight up roughcopy of Usher.
Home boy shuld creat his own style.D copy too much atleast p square own na small,
Re: Dipp; Usher Wannabe Or by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2008
he ain't no musician.Dis dude is straight up roughcopy of Usher.
Home boy shuld creat his own style.D copy too much atleast p square own na small,
Re: Dipp; Usher Wannabe Or by damirez1: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2008
@olayokun,
almost every successful musician has an idol e.g: MJ is usher's, Madonna is Britney's, James brown is Bobby brown's, Bob marley is majeks,raskimonos, prine wadada's etc, fela is dede's, alariwo's etcso you invariably tend to copy who you adore, init? so just applaud the guy's creativity and prowess in the moves, i kinda like him he must have loved MJ the great
Re: Dipp; Usher Wannabe Or by freemanj(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2008
bone runs,this guy is good 4 an upcoming artiste.the video quality is too tight.the creativity,the effects, CGIs and that bad girl that causes my heart 2 skip like CD wey don spoil. props to the video director.(someone should tell 2baba to learn to spend quality money on his videos)
Re: Dipp; Usher Wannabe Or by tosinadeda: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2008
Make we no dey lie 2 oursef jare!
That video show a typical usher wannabe!
D fact that sum1 is ur role model dsnt mean u must look like him!
Imagine,him copy usher reach the gloves sef!
Naija artistes smart,once u look like a foreign one,na to copy am!
Wen askd,they'll tel u he has always been my role model!

nice song,luvd mi's part
Re: Dipp; Usher Wannabe Or by icezik1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2008
I only liked the video because of the quality and MI not because of Dipp or the song.
Re: Dipp; Usher Wannabe Or by Darola(m): 2:15am On Nov 18, 2008
Think he is a wanna be,, the video is the best i have seen in a while, but he took too much from both MJ and Usher,,
We all hav people we look up to, but we shouldnt 'rape' them in the name of wanting to be like them,, like Psquare or whatever they call themelves
But Dipp might be different, think we should give him time,
Re: Dipp; Usher Wannabe Or by Dclique(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2008
d guy has usher's style
Re: Dipp; Usher Wannabe Or by shollyaj(m): 12:14am On Nov 21, 2008
I saw d guy's video and believe me he aint a replica of nobody,

Firstly does Usher uses gangan in his video?
Answer: HELL NO

and why d hate huh? D guy is only telling u the importance of our very own culture here been blended with the westernized dance so my peeps take it down on the guy his only starting up and his got d vibes,

if an upcoming artiste asuch could do a very lovely video then Bleep the artists doing bleeped videos, pardon me I love 9ice alot for his creativity and all bt i think he should see this video and compare to his recently done videos such as street credibility, Party Rider.

Just said my piece
Re: Dipp; Usher Wannabe Or by tosinadeda: 12:22am On Nov 21, 2008
shollyaj:

I saw d guy's video and believe me he aint a replica of nobody,

Firstly does Usher uses gangan in his video?
Answer: HELL NO

and why d hate huh? D guy is only telling u the importance of our very own culture here been blended with the westernized dance so my peeps take it down on the guy his only starting up and his got d vibes,

if an upcoming artiste asuch could do a very lovely video then mess the artists doing bleeped videos, pardon me I love 9ice alot for his creativity and all bt i think he should see this video and compare to his recently done videos such as street credibility, Party Rider.

Just said my piece

wtf??
did u see his looks??
u dey talk gan gan!!!!!!
wut has gan gan gat to do with looking like usher?
Re: Dipp; Usher Wannabe Or by A40(m): 2:13am On Nov 21, 2008
Dclique:

d guy has usher's style
E jo e ma fi we Usher.Na beg i dey beg you bros

His video was good no doubt and Usher is not one of my favorite artistes but Usher is good and this imitator does not come close in any department the guy is pretty average i don't mean to sound like a hater but he doesn't come close at all
Re: Dipp; Usher Wannabe Or by TOYOSI20(f): 3:20am On Nov 21, 2008
Dclique:

d guy has usher's style

ROFL. . . . . .  .why doesn't he just develop, HIS own style,. . . . .  .

that way he'll be more respected and not labelled a copycat, just saying tho. . . . .  wink
Re: Dipp; Usher Wannabe Or by olalecon(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2008
atleast d guy don help me achieve something;to tell people say p square no sabi dance
Re: Dipp; Usher Wannabe Or by tosinadeda: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2008
olalecon:

atleast d guy don help me achieve something;to tell people say p square no sabi dance

people like u
Re: Dipp; Usher Wannabe Or by haryourcoonley: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
Hi bauss....I've been searching all over for an activation code for repligo reader.... Pls help me out... 225FDAA0.....

(1) (Reply)

9ice / Hs: Mr. Raw Nwanne - O Chukwu, Directed By Bobby Hai(ibo Hiphop) / Nicki Minaj Roman's Revenge Dising Lil Kim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.