Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,802 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Has Transfer Deadline Day Lived Up To Your Expectations? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Has Transfer Deadline Day Lived Up To Your Expectations? (487 Views)

What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? / Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn / Shame, Nff! Bosso Has Lived Up To Ur "expectation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Transfer Deadline Day Lived Up To Your Expectations? by OduntanGabriel(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
It has been a busy day today in the world of football, blind has completed his move to Man U,Marco Van Ginkel has been loaned to Ac Milan,Chicharito to Real Madrid and many more. Football lovers, are you happy with your club signings,has the transfer day deadline lived up to your expectation? Tell us your thoughts
Re: Has Transfer Deadline Day Lived Up To Your Expectations? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yes o! I'm happy Falcao is in Manchester United. I can now sleep with my eyes closed tonight grin grin

I love my club kiss

1 Like

Re: Has Transfer Deadline Day Lived Up To Your Expectations? by Sanchez01: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
ammyluv2002: Yes o! I'm happy Falco is in Manchester United. I can now sleep with my eyes closed tonight grin grin

I love my club kiss
Our clubs are allies; thanks for loaning Hernandez to us smiley
Re: Has Transfer Deadline Day Lived Up To Your Expectations? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sanchez01:
Our clubs are allies; thanks for loaning Hernandez to us smiley
Lol....he will learn from you guys. I just pray they don't bench him sha
Re: Has Transfer Deadline Day Lived Up To Your Expectations? by Sanchez01: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
ammyluv2002: Lol....he will learn from you guys. I just pray they don't bench him sha
Lolz... He'll be alternated with Benzema; they are the only two strikers we have at the moment. And about the bench, maybe a while sha... There are many fresh legs in the team.

(1) (Reply)

Bafana Captain Vows Eagles Will Fall In Cape Town / Sepp Blatter Is Seeking A Fifth Term As FIFA Boss / Danny Welbeck Lashes Out At His Critics, Says No One Can Criticise His Finishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.