Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug (10858 Views)

MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by LMAyedun(m): 6:44am On Sep 02, 2014
Chime, the dictator.
Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by Mbediogu(m): 7:03am On Sep 02, 2014
ojsmscom: Members Enugu state house of Assembly are group of toys,imean toys,i mean they are kids.the only state assembly that are treated as maids in the govt. House. They are digrace to a modern democracy.group of hungry idiots.

It is same everywhere in Nigeria and at all tiers excerpt the Senate which sometimes squares up against Executive excesses. I dont know if they sometimes compromise. Lef us hope that the implementation of National Conference reommendation granting them financial autonomy will virilize them and help them grow some balls. Just hoping and praying.
Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by Collins0609(m): 7:25am On Sep 02, 2014
9jvirgin: Do they really have a functional government in any part of the east? Just dull men everywhere parading themselves as governors.....
. idi0t

3 Likes

Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by Anacksunamun: 7:28am On Sep 02, 2014
Nuvally: The problem with us is that we clearly lack knowledge. This man is a Barrister. You think he can impeach his deputy without a tangible reason? Go and read the constitution. The former deputy Gov was accused of misconduct. And the poultry farm saga happens to be one of them. So u guys think Chime is a fool? I urge u all to go and read the constitution, and then re-read the allegations that was levelled against the former deputy, and come back here and tell me what u made of it. Let's last Reading ve®y well. Not watching 'Epl' & 'Kim K'. Some North and south mofos talking like they know shit. Read the constitution and stop making a fool out urself. Am tired of seeing Useless and non-chalant comments here.

Emenike bought a land in Enugu for half the price of what the land is cost. And the gov had no knowledge of the transaction, he had to stop work from commencing. Emenike should go to the Gov and sought things out. Just because u play football doesn't mean u go dey PASS everybody for the pitch of intellectual. You dont need to attach antenna to decimals.....to make ur "POINTS CLEAR" to people. Tell us how u bought the land. If you throw a "punch" at ur Girl..you are a rude "Vendor" mind what u say
After effects of overnight weed!! Stop taking weed, it gives you hallucinations. sad

1 Like

Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by speener(m): 7:38am On Sep 02, 2014
Nuvally: The problem with us is that we clearly lack knowledge. This man is a Barrister. You think he can impeach his deputy without a tangible reason? Go and read the constitution. The former deputy Gov was accused of misconduct. And the poultry farm saga happens to be one of them. So u guys think Chime is a fool? I urge u all to go and read the constitution, and then re-read the allegations that was levelled against the former deputy, and come back here and tell me what u made of it. Let's last Reading ve®y well. Not watching 'Epl' & 'Kim K'. Some North and south mofos talking like they know shit. Read the constitution and stop making a fool out urself. Am tired of seeing Useless and non-chalant comments here.

Emenike bought a land in Enugu for half the price of what the land is cost. And the gov had no knowledge of the transaction, he had to stop work from commencing. Emenike should go to the Gov and sought things out. Just because u play football doesn't mean u go dey PASS everybody for the pitch of intellectual. You dont need to attach antenna to decimals.....to make ur "POINTS CLEAR" to people. Tell us how u bought the land. If you throw a "punch" at ur Gov..you are a rude "Vendor" mind what u say

The governors RAT. You are really talking trash!
Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by itsIYKE(m): 7:38am On Sep 02, 2014
philtex: Igbo People Will Never Change angry

ur papa d1ck don change?

3 Likes

Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by Edusouls(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2014
Enugu state people in igbo land re the most uncivilized, vry crooked, thats why any office or facility they manage is a flaw, go check, unn today is almost ruined due to their normaly crookene administration, they re the most tribalistic race in igbo, even to their fellow igbo's, if u re not from enugu state, nothing for you, even getting job as a cleaner is impossible, come to enugu today there are lots, beautiful places to relax and enjoy, but there is no place to get employement and make the money, that's why in the eastern region enugu has the lowest employement and poverty runs deep in the state especialy their own indigenes, leave all the fine structures u see in enugu, go deep, go to their villages u see the real enugu..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by Melahou(m): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2014
here we go again
Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by liongirl: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2014
Nice one
eaglechild: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/chime-swears-new-deputy-gov-says-just-replaced-bad-spark-plug/

ENUGU–Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime, Monday, sworn in his new Deputy, Reverend Raphael Ifeanyichukwu Nwoye.
The event which took place at the EXCO Chambers of the Government House, Enugu came on the heels of the impeachment a week ago, of the former occupant of the position, Mr. Sunday Onyebuchi by the State House of Assembly.

In his speech at the ceremony, Chime congratulated the new Deputy Governor saying that with his coming on board, the machinery of government will continue to run smoothly.
The Governor said, “Drawing the analogy of a broken down vehicle, we have just replaced a bad spark plug, the vehicle is repaired and journey will be smooth again”.

Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by destino24(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2014

Emenike bought a land in Enugu for half the price of what the land is cost. And the gov had no knowledge of the transaction, he had to stop work from commencing. Emenike should go to the Gov and sought things out. Just because u play football doesn't mean u go dey PASS everybody for the pitch of intellectual. You dont need to attach antenna to decimals.....to make ur "POINTS CLEAR" to people. Tell us how u bought the land. If you throw a "punch" at ur Gov..you are a rude "Vendor" mind what u say

oh please! fashola deported "Nigerians" from a state in their own country, and to think he is a SAN makes me sick. what constitutional explanation did he give for his action?
Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by Melahou(m): 8:07am On Sep 02, 2014
philtex: Igbo People Will Never Change angry

dat is why u re still like dis...

2 Likes

Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2014
Edusouls: Enugu state people in igbo land re the most uncivilized, vry crooked, thats why any office or facility they manage is a flaw, go check, unn today is almost ruined due to their normaly crookene administration, they re the most tribalistic race in igbo, even to their fellow igbo's, if u re not from enugu state, nothing for you, even getting job as a cleaner is impossible, come to enugu today there are lots, beautiful places to relax and enjoy, but there is no place to get employement and make the money, that's why in the eastern region enugu has the lowest employement and poverty runs deep in the state especialy their own indigenes, leave all the fine structures u see in enugu, go deep, go to their villages u see the real enugu..
You must be a stupid man to utter nonsense, I guess you were ill conceived to say rubbish about Igbo people of Enugu. Ewu ka ibu, ewu ka iga abu kwa.

1 Like

Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by simplynola(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2014
Hmmn... Reverend without cassock in the Ministry of chop chop, Enugu state, Nigeria. Reverend that has been praying hard to acquire another man's position. Naija... so help me God!

1 Like

Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by Fredido(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2014
ketoprofen: Useless man

Pls how can I activate my phone to be receiving Nigeria news desk SMS on my phone ?
Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by philtex(m): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2014
itsIYKE: ur papa d1ck don change?
cry

Make Thunder Fire Yur Papa Balls. cry
Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by Charleschidera(m): 9:15am On Sep 02, 2014
Too bad to my State..... So i da dis Enugu and i dnt knw wot z happening... ** am d one dat suppose to be d deputy nah** Dey dnt even invite me? Nonsense impeachment wit no reason.. Diaris God Ooo¤Oooooo!!!!
Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by KingsJohnson(m): 9:26am On Sep 02, 2014

Just look at who is actually referring to the constitution.

What do you know about the constitution and its provision, pls my friend stop displaying ur ignorance in a public forum, jux go n sleep n come back abeg.
Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by KingsJohnson(m): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2014
Edusouls: Enugu state people in igbo land re the most uncivilized, vry crooked, thats why any office or facility they manage is a flaw, go check, unn today is almost ruined due to their normaly crookene administration, they re the most tribalistic race in igbo, even to their fellow igbo's, if u re not from enugu state, nothing for you, even getting job as a cleaner is impossible, come to enugu today there are lots, beautiful places to relax and enjoy, but there is no place to get employement and make the money, that's why in the eastern region enugu has the lowest employement and poverty runs deep in the state especialy their own indigenes, leave all the fine structures u see in enugu, go deep, go to their villages u see the real enugu..

Pls my friend, if u dont hv any meaningful tin to say, do close dat ur toilet mouth abeg
Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by vascey(m): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2014
Deputy governors don suffer... So he's just a spark plug. One at that!
Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by plendil: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2014
Nuvally: [s]The problem with us is that we clearly lack knowledge. This man is a Barrister. You think he can impeach his deputy without a tangible reason? Go and read the constitution.[/s] The former deputy Gov was accused of misconduct. [s]And the poultry farm saga happens to be one of them. So u guys think Chime is a fool? I urge u all to go and read the constitution, and then re-read the allegations that was levelled against the former deputy, and come back here and tell me what u made of it. Let's last Reading ve®y well. Not watching 'Epl' & 'Kim K'. Some North and south mofos talking like they know shit. Read the constitution and stop making a fool out urself. Am tired of seeing Useless and non-chalant comments here.

Emenike bought a land in Enugu for half the price of what the land is cost. And the gov had no knowledge of the transaction, he had to stop work from commencing. Emenike should go to the Gov and sought things out. Just because u play football doesn't mean u go dey PASS everybody for the pitch of intellectual. You dont need to attach antenna to decimals.....to make ur "POINTS CLEAR" to people. Tell us how u bought the land. If you throw a "punch" at ur Gov..you are a rude "Vendor" mind what u say[/s]

Sorry Bros, but the emboldened above, I submit with all due respect, is the only tangible and noteworthy statement in your missive above.

Its high time we looked into what constitutes 'gross misconduct'. Unfortunately, if I may say, the constitution gives that sole, unquestionable responsibility to the legislature. If they decide a governor or his deputy practising 'reverse cowgirl' with his wife constitutes gross misconduct, then so be it. There is no room for it to be challenged in the courts; the constitution does not permit it.

I think folks that point to the governor alone in this fiasco are missing it; I believe it goes beyond him. The judge that decided the allegations as preposterous as they were warranted the setting up of panel. The panel--incidentally headed by a lawyer--that indicted Onyebuchi on the flimsy charges, and then of course the lawless lawmakers that agreed with the submission of the panel as sufficient grounds for his removal. All aforementioned are involved in this despicable show shame. sad
Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2014
"Spark plug"?

What an unfortunate and insensitive statement.
Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by Walexwal: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2014
WOW! Am a year older today guys. Help me tnk God oo. Am realy ontop of d world for Gods mercy ova me. Wil apreciate ur kind wishes,sms,like,credits,bank alerts,prayers,friendshps,shares,likes. To 08039423642. Jst to mak it a memorabu day. Jah bles u as u do so

2 Likes

Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
9jvirgin: Do they really have a functional government in any part of the east? Just dull men everywhere parading themselves as governors.....
South Easterners knows nothing about government and politics.
Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by Okudiover(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2014

grin grin grin grin Oh boy! I think say no only me dey see wetin you talk. But substitute that 'tribalistic' to clannish, that's what they are.
Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by Muscomide: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2014

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by Muscomide: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
destino24:

oh please! fashola deported "Nigerians" from a state in their own country, and to think he is a SAN makes me sick. what constitutional explanation did he give for his action?

Oh please! Resettlement is not deportation.
Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by destino24(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Muscomide:

Oh please! Resettlement is not deportation.

yeah right, just like stealing is not corruption
Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by code11(m): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
that's the new trend.... cut down any tree that looks like an opposition
Re: Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug by xtervaganza(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
See the new deputy governor face?

Na this one go kill am ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others / Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election / Rabiu Musa: Malami As Champion Of Nigeria’s Justice System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.