Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Check Out Red Carpet Photos From The NEA, Also See The Full List Of Winners - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Red Carpet Photos From The NEA, Also See The Full List Of Winners (841 Views)

Check Out Red Carpet Photos From The 2014 American Music Awards In Los Angeles / Juliet Ibrahim Puts Her Dangerous Curves On Display At The NEA Awards.. / Olamide, Phyno, Ajebutter, Iyanya, Rita Dominic, Dammy Krane & More At The #NEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Red Carpet Photos From The NEA, Also See The Full List Of Winners by satinosdiary: 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
Am sorry guys for this late post but I couldn't take my eyes off the news. So the 9th edition of the Nigerian Entertainment Awards held last night August 31st in New York City and several Nigerian and celebs like Tiwa Savage ,Dj Cuppy, Juliet Ibrahim, Skales, Funke Akindele, Eniola Badmus amongst others graced the occasion.. Red Carpet was hosted by my very crazy own Denrele Edun, while Gbemi O, Funke Akindele and comedian Bovi hosted the main event. Patoranking won Best New Act of the year. The highlight of the night was Performance of his hit song "Shake Body." Bovi also thrilled the audience.
See more and more photos below: http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/09/check-out-red-carpet-photos-from-nea.html

Re: Check Out Red Carpet Photos From The NEA, Also See The Full List Of Winners by folu4real(f): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2014
Tiwa black lipstick is a no no no

(1) (Reply)

Comedian White Nigerian And Wife Welcome Daughter [photo] / Toyin Lawani's Outfit To Sen.ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding / This Is Surely The Strangest Story About Fela You'll Ever Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.