Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien (135374 Views)

Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine / Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson / Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by shilling(f): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2008
According to Linda Ikeji's blog, they're getting married in December. I never even knew that they were an item. Anyway, best wishes to them.

Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by Emad(f): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2008
hummmmmmm they will make a beautiful couple, day and night !! grin

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by Emad(f): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2008
But one question, why should Nadia wear her hair like that !! she shd try now? haba make up is not only for films angry angry
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by savanaha: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2008
I have funny story about Essien, so I went to Ghana this past summer and in the group I went with one of the girls supposedly looked like Nadia. So we acted on it and had Essien's friend call him and pretend Nadia was trying to surprise him. We stayed at La Palm. Blah blah blah he had soccer practice a meeting and so he didn't show up. The next day we find in the Newspaper that he was in a love triangle. Anyways it turns out it was good he hadn't shown up seeing all the mess he was in because I get the feeling he might have not seen what we were doing as a joke.
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by chikapa: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2008
l dont like this at all essien f***k off let van take his place

Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by smurf1(f): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2008
@ POST

Congrats to the couple oh, they look so cute together too, kiss
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by SeanT21(f): 7:31am On Dec 05, 2008
chikapa:

l don't like this at all essien f***k off let van take his place

Whi is Ciara Pic up there?
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by spikedcylinder: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2008
@ chikapa

The picture you posted, as per. . . . .?

@ topic

I saw them in one edition of ovation where she was taking care of him after his injury, didn't know they would make it to the alter. Good luck to them. She is fine sha. smiley
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by mirababy: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2009
abeg make 2 of them go die.why is it dat the rich always go 4 the rich?them marry o them nor marry o is non of my business,make them carry their self commot from my front.

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by Rebarobyn: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2009
mirababy haba now why u come dey vex now? na crime for rich person to marry rich person?
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by mirababy: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2009
rebarobyn see i nor they vess but this is getting 2 much,ok how which the essien nor get money as him ugly rish,nadia 4 like marry ham? aswer me.

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by Rebarobyn: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2009
sweetheart money makes the world go round, money makes people attractive even when they are ugly, that's life, I mean look at bianca and ojukwu, there's a lot of them so its just life,

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by muffins(f): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2009
Essien needs to get his class. tongue
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by adaphik(f): 7:01am On Jan 16, 2011
muffins:

Essien needs to get his class. tongue
and which class would that be?
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by daniwealth(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2013
mirababy: abeg make 2 of them go die.why is it dat the rich always go 4 the rich?them marry o them nor marry o is non of my business,make them carry their self commot from my front.
u no sabi say shoe get size?abeg go look 4 ur size ni
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by Austeenxx: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
daniwealth:
u no sabi say shoe get size?abeg go look 4 ur size ni
you're quoting what was posted about 3 years ago
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by extraflyfineboy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
Emad: hummmmmmm they will make a beautiful couple, day and night !! grin
Lols like light and darkness, they will give birth to sun and moon.!! Beautiful..like a story here http://umehoma.com
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by buoye1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
grin
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by Chregor(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
I don't seem to get this, squire.......
So what about skittle and pzzl and rzzl name them of a thing which we were fed with?
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by orgasticdance: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
Austeenxx: you're quoting what was posted about 3 years ago
;Dwalahi i no even check date until i saw ur comment grin
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by Nomski0(f): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
orgasticdance:
;Dwalahi i no even check date until i saw ur comment grin
grin grin grin
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
What about Jim iyke? undecided
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by Nomski0(f): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
mayapop: What about Jim iyke? undecided
Sweetie the story is a rumor from 2008 sad
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nomski0:
Sweetie the story is a rumor from 2008 sad
Really? But I saw a pic of them together last month(Jim iyke) is essien a third wheel? undecided
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by Nomski0(f): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
mayapop: Really? But I saw a pic of them together last month(Jim iyke) is essien a third wheel? undecided

No....he's not. This thread is over 4years old. They must have broken up a long time ago.
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by Airforce1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
See Essien monkey face....

If not for moiney ehn, obasanjo for fine pass am tongue
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nomski0:

No....he's not. This thread is over 4years old. They must have broken up a long time ago.
Oh! :o2008,lol! cheesy
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by Nomski0(f): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
mayapop: Oh! shocked 2008,lol! cheesy

Yeah.
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by majalisa(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
mirababy: abeg make 2 of them go die.why is it dat the rich always go 4 the rich?them marry o them nor marry o is non of my business,make them carry their self commot from my front.
wat do u xpect?best of bests to their nuptial
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by ZN2: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
Oh..and Jim?

what happened to all the noise about him getting involved?
Re: Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien by venate: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
Getting a new nationality or making any high quality fake or real documents for work and traveling? then you have come to the right place. we produce the above documents for countries like: USA, Australia,Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italian, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, Switzerland , Sweden,South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom ,All countries in the world . If interested email us at the below email, To get the additional information.To get the additional information and place the order You can address all your questions and demands to this adresse.

Contact e-mail: mellissaluvlace@gmail.com
Engineer : mellissaluvlace@gmail.com

Our company has years of experience in the production of fake and real passports, visas, identity cards , driving liscence and other identity documents. We use equipment and high-quality materials to produce counterfeit documents.All the secret features real passport are carefully reproduced by our unique producer.We are the best producer of HIGH QUALITY fake and real documents. With over 3 million of our documents circulating around the world.We offer only original high-quality passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, birth certificates, stamps, visas, universities diploma and other products for a number of countries like:

buy fake and real USA (United States) passports,
buy fake and real Australian passports,
buy fake and real Belgium passports,
buy fake and real Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
buy fake and real Canadian(Canada) passports,
buy fake and real Finnish(Finland) passports,
buy fake and real French(France) passports,
buy fake and real German(Germany) passports,
buy fake and real Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports,
buy fake and real Israel passports,
buy fake and real UK(United Kingdom) passports,
buy fake and real Spanish(Spain) passports,
buy fake and real Mexican(Mexico) passports,
buy fake and real South African passports.
buy fake and real Australian driver licenses,
buy fake and real Canadian driver licenses,
buy fake and real French(France) driver licenses,
buy fake and real Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses,
buy fake and real German(Germany) driving licenses,
buy fake and real UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,
buy fake and real Diplomatic passports,
buy false and real USA(United States) passports,
buy false and real Australian passports,
buy false and real Belgium passports,
buy false and real Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
buy false and real Canadian(Canada) passports,
buy false and real Finnish(Finland) passports,
buy false and real French(France) passports,
buy false and real German(Germany) passports,
buy false and real Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,
buy false and realIsrael passports,
buy false and real UK(United Kingdom) passports,
buy false and real Spanish(Spain) passports,
buy false and real Mexican(Mexico) passports,
buy false and real South African passports.
buy false and real Australian driver licenses,
buy false and real Canadian driver licenses,
buy false and real French(France) driver licenses,
buy false and real Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,
buy false and real German(Germany) driving licenses,
buy false and real UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,
buy false and real Diplomatic passports,
buy Camouflage passports,
buy passport Duplicates,

buy, get, fake, false, passport, identity card , cards ,
counterfeit , residence permit, second, citizenship,
diplomatic, nationality, visas, cards.
IF INTERESTED DON'T HESITATE TO EMAIL US.

All kinds of Premium Quality THC Medical Marijuana For Sale

We are legitimate manufacturers and suppliers of high quality medical
marijuana with great THC strains,and we do discreet packaging and 100%
safe and fast shipping world wide.
Our products are of the grade A quality type . we have a variety of
them ranging from weed /marijuana . we also carry out delivery in and
out of states and delivery is done within a maximum of 24 to 72 hrs .
so kindly mail back if interested do contact us for the variety of
medical cannabis .

Contact us via our email ; mellissaluvlace@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / Goldie Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.