Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! - Technology Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! (60551 Views)

Cheap Mtn/Etisalat Data Plan For Andriod/iphone Or Computer Users (1G for 1.2k). / updated: Most affordabe MTN DATA. 1.5GB @ 850. 3.5GB @ 1750. 5GB @ 2400. / Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2014
Exam preparation has been keeping me away.. ..but i would b back soon.. ....
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by ifud(m): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2014
s3nn2x:

grin grin grin grin grin

You need to try harder!!!
I'll note that. Thanks
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by AdeniyiA(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
marcjoe:
Available.. .
how about Gtb mobile money transfer?
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2014
AdeniyiA:

how about Gtb mobile money transfer?

Accepted
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 6:32am On Oct 13, 2014
Available.. .
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by dungas30(m): 5:46am On Oct 15, 2014
i nid mtn1gb how do iget it macjoe ugent pls
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by chuksp09(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2014
sent u a message for 250mb pls do the needful.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
chuksp09:
sent u a message for 250mb pls do the needful.

Data Already sent.. ..

Went to write an exam b4.. ...
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by DNDROID(m): 7:30am On Oct 16, 2014
marcjoe:

Data Already sent.. ..

Went to write an exam b4.. ...
marcjoe why are you not picking your calls now? Do you have a specific openning time or what?

i just introduced to some one and he is calling you to buy data and you are not picking!
you are falling my hand plus your own..why na..

just pick your call man.. Let the guy confirm you are real then comes the text..
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2014
DNDROID:

marcjoe why are you not picking your calls now? Do you have a specific openning time or what?

i just introduced to some one and he is calling you to buy data and you are not picking!
you are falling my hand plus your own..why na..

just pick your call man.. Let the guy confirm you are real then comes the text..

Sorry about that bro.. ...been very busy with my exams, i ve two papers tomorrow....but u can always tell ur friend to send his entry in via sms
Thats d card and d mtn no below d card and sentt to my line.. ...

SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENECES ALL...WOULD B THROUGH WITH MY EXAMS BY NEXT WEEK.. FOR THOSE THAT VE BEEN PATIENT WITH ME TANKS FOR UR UNDERSTANDING.

1 Like

Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Available
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 6:15am On Oct 19, 2014
Available.. .good morning
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Available.. ... cool
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by ntyce(m): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Just purchased 1Gig via VTU, everything concluded less than 5 minutes.
kudos
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
ntyce:
Just purchased 1Gig via VTU, everything concluded less than 5 minutes.
kudos

Tanks for d purchase......
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Available.. .
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2014
Available....
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
Available.. ..
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Seth250(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
PLEASE marcjoe...i know this is not the place 2 be posting dis..but i need help concerning my mc5 issue..ive been unable to play multiplayer bcuz of d wifi prob...i recently used xposed with fake wifi conn. but still d same...i dnt knw what im doin wrong, ive tried it abt 5times, all to no avail and ive search diff methods but none seem to be workin..is there somethin that am missin or any step b4 u start cuz i installed xposed(experimental version 2.7.1), then framework, rebooted, dload fake wifi connection(v1.6) from it, installed and rebooted then click on mc5 after openin the fake wifi conn. after ive already ticked it and rebooted once more but it didnt work......pls if dere is any solution or any oda app u can recommend, i'll greatly appreciate it and if anyone else can help me, i'll be really grateful, my device is a Tecno m5 on android 4.2.2....Thank u in anticipation.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by DNDROID(m): 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
marcjoe:
Available.. ..
are you through with your exams?
I don't want falling hand again o..
When is your current data expiring?
Do you accept credit transfer?
Thanks
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
DNDROID:
are you through with your exams?
I don't want falling hand again o..
When is your current data expiring?
Do you accept credit transfer?
Thanks

Yeah...for today.. .one more to go.....on wednesday next week.. ...

But data very much available now.. ..FULLY ONLINE NOW
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by DNDROID(m): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
marcjoe:

You didn't answer all my questions bro..please do..
Thanks!
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by DNDROID(m): 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
marcjoe:

all the best by the way...wink
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2014
DNDROID:

You didn't answer all my questions bro..please do..
Thanks!

Its going to expire on 21 nov next month, yeah i fully accept credit transfer.. But u must notify me first b4 doing that.. ..

Contact me on whatsapp....
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Seth250(m): 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Seth250:
PLEASE marcjoe...i know this is not the place 2 be posting dis..but i need help concerning my mc5 issue..ive been unable to play multiplayer bcuz of d wifi prob...i recently used xposed with fake wifi conn. but still d same...i dnt knw what im doin wrong, ive tried it abt 5times, all to no avail and ive search diff methods but none seem to be workin..is there somethin that am missin or any step b4 u start cuz i installed xposed(experimental version 2.7.1), then framework, rebooted, dload fake wifi connection(v1.6) from it, installed and rebooted then click on mc5 after openin the fake wifi conn. after ive already ticked it and rebooted once more but it didnt work......pls if dere is any solution or any oda app u can recommend, i'll greatly appreciate it and if anyone else can help me, i'll be really grateful, my device is a Tecno m5 on android 4.2.2....Thank u in anticipation.
Damn it! Guess no one is willing to answer me, mc5 is just dry without multiplayer...
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by y4code(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
This is to testify that this man is real and he's a man of his word.
I can't believe this I thought I've been scammed after sending the card but in 2mins I got the reply from the guy.

Y'ello! You have received 500.00MB SME Data Share from 8030549030. Thank you.

I'm grateful, more greece to your elbow.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by DNDROID(m): 5:03am On Oct 25, 2014
marcjoe:

Its going to expire on 21 nov next month, yeah i fully accept credit transfer.. But u must notify me first b4 doing that.. ..

Contact me on whatsapp....
no whatsapp o...
test message no do?
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 6:07am On Oct 25, 2014
Seth250:
Damn it! Guess no one is willing to answer me, mc5 is just dry without multiplayer...

The truth is that i ve never played d multiplayer mode of mc5....
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 6:07am On Oct 25, 2014
DNDROID:

no whatsapp o...
test message no do?

It's ok..
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 6:08am On Oct 25, 2014
Good morning. .....data available....
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Seth250(m): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2014
marcjoe:

The truth is that i ve never played d multiplayer mode of mc5....
really?..i find that hard to believe..but since you said so, i guess i'll biliv u..
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by nonny1212: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
marcjoe:
Good morning. .....data available....
how do we relate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply)

Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. / Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale / [announcement] 2go V4.0 Is Out: Download Yours Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.