Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? (5690 Views)

Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) / Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by makazona(m): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2014
Its common to refer to people according to their state of residence or origin.Like someone from
Lagos=Lagosian
Imo=Imolite
Bayelsa=Bayelsan
Delta=Deltan
etc

Please how should i refer to my friends from Enugu state

1 Like

Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by MizMyColi(f): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2014
Enugurian

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by nnadychuks(m): 9:06am On Sep 02, 2014
enugutarian

1 Like

Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2014
Enuguite

1 Like

Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by pendusky(m): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2014
Enugusian

1 Like

Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by makazona(m): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2014
Lwkmd!!
Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by egift(m): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2014
We are unique. Actually, you will actually refer to our indigenous communities (Nsukka, Agbani, Nkanu, etc). Note we still distinguish between Enugu the capital city and Enugu the State.

Here are some shout-outs to us here in Enugu (any prefix to the Enugu alternate names).
- Umu Coalcity
- Nwa 042

We are just special guys.

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by PointB: 9:18am On Sep 02, 2014
Igbo should be just fine!
Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by Tolexander: 9:18am On Sep 02, 2014
Nauru- Nauruan

Vanuatu- Vanuatuan or Ni-Vanuatu

Enugu- Enuguan
Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by omenka(m): 9:19am On Sep 02, 2014
makazona: Lwkmd!!
Is this how you refer to them?? grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by makazona(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2014
PointB: Igbo should be just fine!

Abi? I thought Igbo is comprised of 5 states?
Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by makazona(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2014
omenka: Is this how you refer to them?? grin

Baaaaaaaadt funny guy!!!
Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by PointB: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2014
makazona:

Not really, Igbo transcends 5 states!
Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by Adrenaline123(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2014
Enuguese grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by lirusehn(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2014

^^^^

u are a thief
undecided
Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by makazona(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2014
PointB:

Not really, Igbo transcends 5 states!

Are you talking about Rivers n Delta states as other Igbo states?
An average Riverian wont agree with you ooo.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by Noneroone(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2014
op, they are called coal citizens.
Thank me later.
Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2014
Enugulites is cool or maybe Enugurians.

grin grin
Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by meforyou1(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2014
makazona:

are you saying there are no igbos in Rivers and Delta states?
Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2014
makazona:

think again

1 Like

Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2014
makazona:

There is no such thing as an average riverian.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by makazona(m): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2014
meforyou1: are you saying there are no igbos in Rivers and Delta states?

I am not saying that Sir but the one am sure is the Anioma pple of Delta state.you can guide me for d sake of learning
Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by Resilience: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2014
makazona:

I am not saying that Sir but the one am sure is the Anioma pple of Delta state.you can guide me for d sake of learning
Delta and Rivers are not purely Igbo states. They are mixed with various languages
Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by lyntiffany(f): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2014
makazona: Lwkmd!!
LMAO my brother this ppl go kill person here meanwhile they are reffered to as 042 grin grin grin grin make una no kill me oooo.
Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by PointB: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2014
makazona:

Are you an average man from Rivers State?

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by meforyou1(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2014
makazona:

well, this topic has been discussed extensively on a thread in the culture forum. U can go there and get all the answers you need.
And if you agree that Anioma people of delta are igbos, then you agree with the guy's argument that igbos transcend 5 states.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by wawaboy1(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2014
wawa
Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by meforyou1(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2014
Resilience: Delta and Rivers are not purely Igbo states. They are mixed with various languages
but we have igbos there. And also in benue, edo, cross river and akwaibom states.
Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by MayorofLagos(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2014
Enugian
Enugite
Enugolian
Enugunugu
Genugu
Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by valicious1(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2014
an enuguan, enugunian guy jus call am WAWA
Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by amakufrancis(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2014
enugutarian
Re: How Do You Refer To Someone From Enugu State?? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2014
MayorofLagos: Enugian
Enugite
Enugolian
Enugunugu
Genugu
mayorofokitipupa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sultan Of Sokoto's 60th Birthday: Buhari Congratulates Muhammadu Sa'ad Abubakar / Tinubu As A Leader Is Responsible For His Own Misfortunes ~ Fayemi / Nigerians Engaging In Criminal Activities Do Not Represent Our Values - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.