Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

The Lion, The Monkey, Nd The Ebola - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Lion, The Monkey, Nd The Ebola (1725 Views)

The Smart Dean Nd The Three Students / The Mad Men Nd The Pilot / The Lizard And The Monkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lion, The Monkey, Nd The Ebola by sleemoon(m): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2014
A dying monkey goes to meet a lion and insults
him "u stupid, u fool, coward catch me if u can"
but the lion didn't say anything and the monkey
added idiot, jerk, lazy man. Then the lion replied
" u think I m not aware that u have Ebola"
please go and die elsewhere. GOOD MORNING
Palz

2 Likes

Re: The Lion, The Monkey, Nd The Ebola by lmdee4real: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
sleemoon pls we need to talk for bussiness deal pls drop ur number here for me to call u or watsapp me at 07033832416
Re: The Lion, The Monkey, Nd The Ebola by sleemoon(m): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
lmdee4real:
sleemoon pls we need to talk for bussiness deal pls drop ur number here for me to call u or watsapp me at 07033832416
sorry for replying late... am not d owner of naija pals just a member.... did is my bbpin 2B4A68CC

(1) (Reply)

When Your Salary Is Barely Enough / Give This Picture A Caption(pic) / Hilarious Photo: When You're Trying To Hold A Cough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.