Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

We Don’t Live Together With Our Wives — P-square Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Don’t Live Together With Our Wives — P-square Reveals (686 Views)

"It’s Nobody’s Business If I Don’t Live With My Husband" - Ronke Oshodi-oke / We Don’t Live Together With Our Wives – P-square / "We Don’t Live Together With Our Wives" - P-square Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Don’t Live Together With Our Wives — P-square Reveals by afroneww: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2014
The group also revealed that they (brothers) still live together while their spouses stay in different places in Lagos.

Peter and Paul made this disclosure on a radio interview on Monday, which was monitored by Nigeriafilms.com.

The singers however disclosed that by December 2014, they would be moving to their various houses (ostensibly to stay with their wives.)

SEE MORE HERE.. http://www./2014/09/we-dont-live-together-with-our-wives-p.html

http://www./2014/09/we-dont-live-together-with-our-wives-p.html

Re: We Don’t Live Together With Our Wives — P-square Reveals by emperorchedda(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2014
So what will happen to square villa? Let them hire me to keep it clean for them while they move to their separate houses

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia’s “the Ascension” Is The Highest Selling Album On Itunes Nigeria / Single Diana Ross Forces Son To Get A Prenup To Protect Her $500m Fortune / Dr Dre, Jay Z, Drake Top The World's Highest Paid Hip-hop Acts Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.