Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) (4830 Views)

Ohakim And Okorocha At Iwuanyanwu's Child Dedication (Photo) / Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way / Okorocha At Abdulsalami Abubakar Son's Wedding In Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by Imo2015: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
Even in his own State he gets snubbed by his guest. Yet he wants Igbos to join APC. Initially I thought this was a photoshop!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by Imo2015: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
We cannot wait for Ihedioha or any other person to take over from this clueless aboki that is ruling us in this state.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
LWTMBIPBMD grin gringringringringringringringringrin

Rochas always feels among, but deep within core Northerners, Rochas is not part of them.

No wonder he is called CLOWN!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by DickDastardly(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Looks more like backhand Slap than Snub cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
I have come to observe something.

IBO men born in the north will always behave and integrate with the northerners rather than their brothers.

I have a friend, born, breed and buttered in the north of Igbo parents. He relocated down to the east when the hausas wanted to chop off his headgrin during one of the religious strife. The funny thing is, he hardly integrate with his Igbo kith and kins rather he is always found among the hausa community and really feel at home with them.

My point is, You can take away the IBO in Okorocha but you cannot take away the HAUSA in him same with BEREM

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by nonen(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Isn't it funny how you capture a motion picture and want to hoodwink people into your ill intended viewpoint? Could you post the video where you captured this picture so we can see who's snubbing who. I watched the lecture series a bit on AIT and it was chatting all through the programme between Atiku and Rochas, they were both seated next to each other. This is a hate propaganda by the poster.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by Abagworo(m): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
Atiku wrote otherwise.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by lekkie073(m): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
op, see ur laif? angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Abagworo you have done well.

OP: You are embarrassing yourself BIG time

21 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
Abagworo: Atiku wrote otherwise.
he was just forming familiarity. Do you expect him to say bad of rochas on net?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by EddyNumerouno(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
the op is just a sore loser tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by AndreB: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Maybe Atiku dey fear Ebola..
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by chimerase2: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Two thieves cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by rattlesnake(m): 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
who are they?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by DLioness(f): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Seagold dats nt true dnt cm to dat conclusn. Ojukwu and azikiwe wer both born and brought up in d north so u are nt correct.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
DLioness: Seagold dats nt true dnt cm to dat conclusn. Ojukwu and azikiwe wer both born and brought up in d north so u are nt correct.
But, he's not totally wrong.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by DLioness(f): 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
One shldnt generaliz usin a handful of ppl; der ar individual differences.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by Plshavmercyamen: 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Imo2015: We cannot wait for Ihedioha or any other person to take over from this clueless aboki that is ruling us in this state.
Nwanne m, if you want Ihedioha as the next Imo Gov'nor, better leave nairaland and some Mbaise communities and start campaigning for him(Ihedioha) in other parts of Imo State. Else, his defeat come 2015 wil be disastrously embarrasing. Udo diri gi
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
DLioness: Seagold dats nt true dnt cm to dat conclusn. Ojukwu and azikiwe wer both born and brought up in d north so u are nt correct.

Read the last words of Major Nzeogwu. In the heat of the coup, Nzeogwu packed all the young northern military officers and their politicians into a plane and radioed Ojukwu the commander of the Brigade in Kaduna with specific instruction to bomb the plane upon it arrival in Kaduna. On it arrival, Ojukwu rather welcomed them calling them his brothers that he will never harm them. It was only when they very group of northern officers turn against him that he went to war. And today the same crop of politicians and military men are the one holding Nigeria hostage.

Nnamdi Azikiwe has been the proponent of ONE Nigeria. His Ngeru lifestyle never allowed him to pursue the Biafran Agenda. Even when the likes of Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello was pursing religional autonomy, he was BUSY with his nationalist movement. He was IBO by Birth but an Hausa man at heart. Yet inspite of his struggles to make the north parasite to the budding south they eventually cheated on him in all front.

*any other one?grin

8 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by semitunde: 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2014

Not playing devil`s advocate, but it was all banters and smiles, as in this pix, that I saw throughout the live broadcast of the gathering on Channels TV yesterday.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by semitunde: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
SeaGold:

Read the last words of Major Nzeogwu. In the heat of the coup, Nzeogwu packed all the young northern military officers and their politicians into a plane and radioed Ojukwu the commander of the Brigade in Kaduna with specific instruction to bomb the plane upon it arrival in Kaduna. On it arrival, Ojukwu rather welcomed them calling them his brothers that he will never harm them. It was only when they very group of northern officers turn against him that he went to war. And today the same crop of politicians and military men are the one holding Nigeria hostage.

Nnamdi Azikiwe has been the proponent of ONE Nigeria. His Ngeru lifestyle never allowed him to pursue the Biafran Agenda. Even when the likes of Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello was pursing religional autonomy, he was BUSY with his nationalist movement. He was IBO by Birth but an Hausa man at heart. Yet inspite of his struggles to make the north parasite to the budding south they eventually cheated on him in all front.

*any other one?grin

I'll need to start telling my son lots of stories too. I know, one day, he'll be on nairaland.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by valicious1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
the fact is that Okorocha was snubbed by Atiku in the first pic uploaded by the Op, what Atiku wrote afterwards is of no relevance to the matter at hand. Rochas is now booed at any public function he attends in owerri. He was also snubbed by keke riders last 2 weeks when he called a general meeting to host their union at heroes square in owerri, in about 10,000 keke riders in owerri, less than 200 were in attendance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
I am beginning 2 hate Nigerians why are we being fooled by some stupid selfish minded people who don't want to see good things out of u we are giving them d chanz 2 deceive us
God punish politics see as we are hating ourselves
OP why most u post this thing knowing its not true??
some fools just love it when we are either insulting ourselves or our leaders.
I pray God help us 2 open our eyes on time and see DAT all they wanna do is 2 turn us against ourselves

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by valicious1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
berem: Useless and meaningless thread. I hope the fool above me doesn't develop a high blood pressure because of Rochas.

I don't know who you are referring to but if there is any one that would develop HBP, it is you and your malevolent and accursed tyrant rochas, because by the time all the accumulated curses being placed on Rochas and his partners-in-crime daily by imo citizens start coming to pass, you Berem would not be spared. By then a HBP patient go beta pass u x10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by Orunto: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Atiku is coming back to PDP. He is now just testing the ground and training for 2019. Okorocha is a dreamer. All PDP & APC aspirants know this.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by sufficientGrace: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Is that Really a snub? OP funny sha. If them like let them dance , kiss, shake hands together that na dia business.

What Imo people knw is come 2015 he must leave Government House
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by Izunwa(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
I wish it was true shaa, but there's nothin close to snub in that pinshure.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
SeaGold: I have come to observe something.

IBO men born in the north will always behave and integrate with the northerners rather than their brothers.

I have a friend, born, breed and buttered in the north of Igbo parents. He relocated down to the east when the hausas wanted to chop off his headgrin during one of the religious strife. The funny thing is, he hardly integrate with his Igbo kith and kins rather he is always found among the hausa community and really feel at home with them.

My point is, You can take away the IBO in Okorocha but you cannot take away the HAUSA in him same with BEREM
the truth, which your near-intelligent comment refused to dig up is the fact that a sane human will rather relate with the dogs than with a 'typical' igbo man.

Understand the word 'typical' means a core igbo with the natural attitude of fraud, deceit and sycophancy!

A typical hausa man is honest!

Take it or leave it..

He won't sell a dicck for you as a stick, but an igbo man will make money by selling off his own family!!!

What do u expect?

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by MailSA: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pls who is Rochas and Atiku?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by MailSA: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pls who is Rochas or Atiku? Is there APC in South-East?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tears! Why did this happen to Puerto Rico? See photos / See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London / Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.