Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Please Help!! Foreign Student Needs Help With Nysc Application - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Help!! Foreign Student Needs Help With Nysc Application (1697 Views)

My Grouse With NYSC Corp Members that are Graduate of Medicine and Surgery / Corper Whose Arm Was Almost Chopped-off In Bayelsa Needs Help / Foreign Student Wants To Come Back For Nysc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! Foreign Student Needs Help With Nysc Application by olashas(f): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hi guys cheesy.

A friend of mine who recently concluded his studies in the United states wants to serve in Nigeria. He applied online and has sent numerous mails to the email address on the nysc website with no feedback sad.

Is there another way to go about this? sad. Dude hopes to serve with the batch A peeps in February.

Tags:
Darkchocolate
tk2
geekybabe
hippyj
fragrant
Claroo
Valentinooo
Yokiti
Crazyman
Yetunde01
ik121
eljimmah
adonismuller
Re: Please Help!! Foreign Student Needs Help With Nysc Application by yokiti: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
olashas: Hi guys cheesy.

A friend of mine who recently concluded his studies in the United states wants to serve in Nigeria. He applied online and has sent numerous mails to the email address on the nysc website with no feedback sad.

Is there another way to go about this? sad. Dude hopes to serve with the batch A peeps in February.

Tags:
tk2
geekybabe
hippyj
fragrant
Claroo
Valentinooo
Yokiti
Crazyman
Yetunde01
ik121
eljimmah
adonismuller
Darkchocolate will be in the best position to answer your question, please contact her.
Re: Please Help!! Foreign Student Needs Help With Nysc Application by olashas(f): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
yokiti:
Darkchocolate will be in the best position to answer your question, please contact her.
Thanks smiley
Re: Please Help!! Foreign Student Needs Help With Nysc Application by yetunde01(f): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello, I can be of help
Re: Please Help!! Foreign Student Needs Help With Nysc Application by yokiti: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
yetunde01: Hello, I can be of help
Your input will be appreciated.
Re: Please Help!! Foreign Student Needs Help With Nysc Application by yetunde01(f): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2014

Tags:
Darkchocolate
tk2
geekybabe
hippyj
fragrant
Claroo
Valentinooo
Yokiti
Crazyman
Yetunde01
ik121
eljimmah
adonismuller
If he intend serving with Batch A next year, he has to wait till December for his registration.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! Foreign Student Needs Help With Nysc Application by adonismuller(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2014

Tags:
Darkchocolate
tk2
geekybabe
hippyj
fragrant
Claroo
Valentinooo
Yokiti
Crazyman
Yetunde01
ik121
eljimmah
adonismuller
the best opinion i can offer is for him to visit nysc national sercretariat abuja,since the stuff is now online! Sending email and messages is just a waste of time cz they wil take yearz to reply...tank u
Re: Please Help!! Foreign Student Needs Help With Nysc Application by Claroo(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
adonismuller: the best opinion i can offer is for him to visit nysc national sercretariat abuja,since the stuff is now online! Sending email and messages is just a waste of time cz they wil take yearz to reply...tank u
SECONDED
Re: Please Help!! Foreign Student Needs Help With Nysc Application by olashas(f): 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
adonismuller: the best opinion i can offer is for him to visit nysc national sercretariat abuja,since the stuff is now online! Sending email and messages is just a waste of time cz they wil take yearz to reply...tank u
Thanks smiley
Re: Please Help!! Foreign Student Needs Help With Nysc Application by olashas(f): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
yetunde01: If he intend serving with Batch A next year, he has to wait till December for his registration.
Thanks Yetunde smiley
Re: Please Help!! Foreign Student Needs Help With Nysc Application by Darkchocolate(f): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Did I hear my name? I'm right here?! Why don't you get the person to register on nairaland so that he/she can follow the various threads on nysc and also ask me directly whatever they wish to ask.

Just finished camp myself and will be happy to answer any questions you have.

1stly...your friend needs to gather info from the nysc website. Don't bother writing emails or calling them cos they are a total waste of time, effort and space lmao!

What course did your friend study? Cos it ll make a diff in the requirements. Also whatever info I give, pls feel free to verify on the nysc website (the website should be ur first port of call sha and then if u don't understand anything u can ask me). Nysc has recently changed and is still changing their rules which will start affecting batch c onwards so it might affect batch a 2015 too (like collecting call up letters online ...don't know if this will be diff for foreign grads.)..

I digress...

Don't mind me jooor!!!

Tags:
Darkchocolate
tk2
geekybabe
hippyj
fragrant
Claroo
Valentinooo
Yokiti
Crazyman
Yetunde01
ik121
eljimmah
adonismuller
Re: Please Help!! Foreign Student Needs Help With Nysc Application by olashas(f): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Darkchocolate: Did I hear my name? I'm right here?! [/b]Why don't you get the person to register on nairaland so that he/she can follow the various threads on nysc and also ask me directly whatever they wish to ask.[b]

Just finished camp myself and will be happy to answer any questions you have.

1stly...your friend needs to gather info from the nysc website. Don't bother writing emails or calling them cos they are a total waste of time, effort and space lmao!

What course did your friend study? Cos it ll make a diff in the requirements. Also whatever info I give, pls feel free to verify on the nysc website (the website should be ur first port of call sha and then if u don't understand anything u can ask me). Nysc has recently changed and is still changing their rules which will start affecting batch c onwards so it might affect batch a 2015 too (like collecting call up letters online ...don't know if this will be diff for foreign grads.)..

I digress...

Don't mind me jooor!!!

Copy that. I'll let him know asap.

You sound 'fun' cheesy. Thanks for taking the time out to reply smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Allowee Alert Update / EKITI A17 Pcms (whatsapp Group) / Stream Two Let Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.