Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) (24108 Views)

Killer Cop: Victim’s Daughter Develops Seizure After Mother’s Killing(pic) / Nigeria To Receive Favipiravir Ebola Drug From Japan / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by HandOfChukwu: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
EngrAbiola: Ebola Detector – Following the upsurge in the outbreak of the Ebola Virus Disease, EVD, in West Africa, Japanese researchers say they have developed a new method to detect the presence of the deadly disease in 30 minutes.

According to Professor Jiro Yasuda and his team at Nagasaki University, the ebola detector could allow doctors to quickly diagnose infection of the Ebola virus.

ebola detector

The team also stated that their process is also cheaper than the system currently in use in West Africa where the virus has already killed more than 1552 people, according to the World Health Organisation, WHO.

http://www.punchng.com/news/japanese-researchers-develop-30-minute-ebola-test/

http://musbizublog.com/?p=20908
Are you stup1d? If the Japanese have apparently made a cure why is there a photo of pink people and not Asians? And why hasn't Badluck Jonathan funded research into finding a cure for our own problems?
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by tinuolababy(f): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Good. We wl get there
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by kayce911(f): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
we will get there one day..
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by HerexG(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
Yoi shi nai
Yoi nka gai

Good thinking
Good product
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by pigin: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Does it mean with this no more quarantine? because that quarantine can even give somebody ebola virus.
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by cocoberry(f): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
Airforce1, I'm truly impress with d way u carry urself on NL these days.... unlike before. I still have one of ur songs.... with ur rusty and unpleasant voice , make 2face no hear dat thing.

Airforce1: Develop the cure

Not just the detector
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
Fight Boko Haram like Ebola - NLC tells FG:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/fight-boko-haram-like-ebola-nlc-tells-fg.html
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by yungchop: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
We NID THE FUuuuRKKING CURE! Not detector!! I repeat FOURKING CURE!!! Man!!! FUCRRRRKING CURE!! CURE CURE CURE FOURKING CURE DAMN CURE angry
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by litetias(m): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
olimeh13: I just finish ma$turbat!ng.... I feel free now
TMI
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by seunlayi(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Rock of Ages cleft for me, let me hide myself in the
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by yungchop: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
cocoberry: Airforce1, I'm truly impress with d way u carry urself on NL these days.... unlike before. I still have one of ur songs.... with ur rusty and unpleasant voice , make 2face no hear dat thing.

link pls or what's the name of the fourcking track
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Emmaesty(f): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
The kind of people we have on nairaland sef........ Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Silkmoth33: 1552 God help us all

abeg is less than boko haram grin grin grin
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by eunisam: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
this people are politicing EVD.Ebola dector what about Ebola cure?
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by litetias(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
HandOfChukwu: Are you stup1d? If the Japanese have apparently made a cure why is there a photo of pink people and not Asians? And why hasn't Badluck Jonathan funded research into finding a cure for our own problems?
These things take time. He has to setup a committee to see if Ebola is real or just a figment of APC imagination. Then he has to setup a committee to look into the first committee's findings. Then he has to ask America because they will know. Be patient

4 Likes

Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by yungchop: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Emmaesty: The kind of people we have on nairaland sef........ Smh
ma nigga share me the sites wey you dey download ya fourck movies jare . . . E be like say the akamu go don over thick self, na april 3rd I hang woman last cheesy

1 Like

Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Fourwinds: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
u are in trouble...pooo

2 Likes

Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Airforce1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
cocoberry: Airforce1, I'm truly impress with d way u carry urself on NL these days.... unlike before. I still have one of ur songs.... with ur rusty and unpleasant voice , make 2face no hear dat thing.

cheesy. cheesy cheesy

How I dey carry myself before and now?
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
EngrAbiola: Ebola Detector – Following the upsurge in the outbreak of the Ebola Virus Disease, EVD, in West Africa, Japanese researchers say they have developed a new method to detect the presence of the deadly disease in 30 minutes.

According to Professor Jiro Yasuda and his team at Nagasaki University, the ebola detector could allow doctors to quickly diagnose infection of the Ebola virus.

ebola detector

The team also stated that their process is also cheaper than the system currently in use in West Africa where the virus has already killed more than 1552 people, according to the World Health Organisation, WHO.

These guys in or pics are not Japanese angry

ebola detector

These guys in or pics are not Japanese
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Has the equip really been tested in Africa to know its effectiveness in detecting Ebola?
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
laivwire: What of that laser light they shine on us at the arrival lounge of Nnamdi Azikwe. What's that one?
Infrared Thermometer
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Youngzedd(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
plainmirror: Japan the world's technology pacesetter.

Aso rock needs a similar device to detect and exit morons.

LMAO
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by seedorfg(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Puraizze Djesuss kiss
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
There's no cure for ANY viral disease. What we should be talking of are vaccines, containment and management of patient. Viral diseases recede or kill ultimately. We got over SARS(much worse), birdflu and d likes; we'd get over ebola nwa[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Sibrah: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nice. This is the best Ebola related invention so far.
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
So even in the face of death and extermination, we Africans cannot do anything to help ourselves. We are so dependent on oyibo people, yet we mouth platitudes as if we are their mates.

Make I see anybody call himself scientist near me again in this country. Federal govt should close down all the research institutes and spend the money on almajiris.

1 Like

Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dats a wrong picture for the post, d picture refers to the ebola robot developed to sweep or decontaminate infected places off ebola by emitting ultraviolet rays.
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by pelvicky(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
All of you abusing we scientist in Africa that we have not develop anything...just wait and see

phew!! Straight to my shrine abi na lab.

Cum out with concetrated urancow methyl propene di-eyne..

My brother no be french i dey speak na confirm cow urine!!!.....if the tin no work blame shekau

2 Likes

Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Emmaesty(f): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
yungchop: ma nigga share me the sites wey you dey download ya fourck movies jare . . . E be like say the akamu go don over thick self, na april 3rd I hang woman last cheesy
Abeg...... Na girl i be oh. Holy Mary for that matter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by uzoexcel(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2014

sad really...here we look up to our churches to pray away the disease
bossanmayor: woow it funni how de black race can't do notin always depending on white people,Sha na tym. Ebola has plagued Africa for 4 decades. Africa has no hope of dealing
with it and waits for the west to look into our problem for us. Our
leaders invest nothing into directing the proper healthcare preventive
measures which are cheap to establish or in investing in and
sponsoring appropriate research into more complex levels of disease
management. We embrace the cultural dangers and advanced risk
habits from Europe, but are denied the associated health and social
wealth checks they have. African leaders and government cabal
‘business’ tycoons have the most private jets in the world, but the
people have the least health-care expenditure per capita, per person –
less than $100/year/person in Africa compared to more than $8000 in
the US.
We call to Europe to help. We run to France, to America to set up
regional collaborations among us to tackle terror; we run to them to
decide how we must manage Ebola.
It is to our shame in Africa; and it’s not just our leaders whose heads
should be in the ground, but us all.
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by henryobinna(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
Airforce1: Develop the cure

Not just the detector
why not say that to your lame arze doctors
Re: Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) by Superstar007(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
HandOfChukwu: Are you stup1d? If the Japanese have apparently made a cure why is there a photo of pink people and not Asians? And why hasn't Badluck Jonathan funded research into finding a cure for our own problems?

Are you this slow?
Or do you have an eye problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Slumps During Aisha Buhari's Recent Visit In Minna, Niger State. See Photos / Udoh Akpan "Mr Nigeria" Is Dead! / Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.