Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Please Delete My Old Account.. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Delete My Old Account.. (610 Views)

Moderator, Delete my question thread, no views, no replies. As good as nothing. / Reason Why I Want To Delete My Old Posts / Pls Iwant To Delete My Old Posts On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Delete My Old Account.. by laaa: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello,

I have been contacting many people on this site who claim to be moderators, for several years. I made an account here when I was a child and I strongly regret it, as my username is my real full name. I have tried several times through several different people on this site to get this account deleted so that it does not show up when I type my full name into a search engine. However, people keep saying that they will get it deleted for me, and after all these years, it is still here. To be found on the internet in this way causes me a great deal of embarrassment and extreme distress. For my own privacy, please (I beg) could the ACTUAL WEBMASTER of this site get into contact with me so that I can give the details of my old account to get it permanently removed from this site? I would really, really appreciate this..

Please post back with your email address so that I can give further detail.
Re: Please Delete My Old Account.. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
laaa: Hello,
I have been contacting many people on this site who claim to be moderators, for several years. I made an account here when I was a child and I strongly regret it, as my username is my real full name. I have tried several times through several different people on this site to get this account deleted so that it does not show up when I type my full name into a search engine. However, people keep saying that they will get it deleted for me, and after all these years, it is still here. To be found on the internet in this way causes me a great deal of embarrassment and extreme distress. For my own privacy, please (I beg) could the ACTUAL WEBMASTER of this site get into contact with me so that I can give the details of my old account to get it permanently removed from this site? I would really, really appreciate this..
Please post back with your email address so that I can give further detail.
log in to the account [the 'bad egg' account grin grin ] and simply click on the "edit profile" tab,there's a link to deactivate your account
Re: Please Delete My Old Account.. by laaa: 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
I cannot as I was only a child when I created it and do not remember the login details at all.
Re: Please Delete My Old Account.. by laaa: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello JRegz,

Do you happen to know who the webmaster for this site is?
Re: Please Delete My Old Account.. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
laaa: Hello JRegz,

Do you happen to know who the webmaster for this site is?
His moniker is seun, nairaland.com/seun na im get this land grin
Re: Please Delete My Old Account.. by laaa: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
I do not understand what you mean by, "na I'm get this land..."

Thank you for the moniker..
Re: Please Delete My Old Account.. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
laaa: I do not understand what you mean by, "na I'm get this land..."

Thank you for the moniker..
stupid wordplay...meaning he's the owner of this forum "Naira land"

(1) (Reply)

Do Anyone Here Know A Good Paying Pay Per Click Affiliate Program Apart From Ads / 30 Blogs That Earns A Lot Of Money[see How Much] / How To Run A Sustainable Online Business In 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.