Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Radamel Falcao: ” I Don’t Like To Play In The Champions League..why I Joined Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Radamel Falcao: ” I Don’t Like To Play In The Champions League..why I Joined Man (1056 Views)

[funny] Why Indians Can't Play In The World Cup / I Didn't Go For Peter’s Wedding Because I Don’t Like Weddings. – D’banj / Who Has Never Won The Champions League....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radamel Falcao: ” I Don’t Like To Play In The Champions League..why I Joined Man by FNNEWS: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
New Manchester United signing Radamel Falcao says that he is joining “the biggest club in the world”.

The Colombia international has agreed a one-year loan at Old Trafford, with Louis van Gaal’s side retaining an option to buy him outright from Monaco at the end of the season.

The former Atletico Madrid striker is excited at the chance to play for the Dutchman after sealing the switch late on transfer deadline day.

“I am delighted to be joining Manchester United on loan this season,” he told the club’s official website.

“Manchester United is the biggest club in the world and is clearly determined to get back to the top.

“I am looking forward to working with Louis van Gaal and contributing to the team’s success at this very exciting period in the club’s history.”

When asked why he felt the need to leave Monaco he replied

“i have played my part in Monaco, they are now in the champions league, and for me i don’t like to play in the champions league ..why i wanted to leave’

“My agent looked for a big club that wasn’t in the champions league, my first pick was arsenal, but after their victory to beskitas..Manchester united looked like the safest bet.

“I am here to take Manutd to the champions league and after that i would be looking for another club”

#DontMissTheNextFunnyThing visit www. for more hilarious news
Re: Radamel Falcao: ” I Don’t Like To Play In The Champions League..why I Joined Man by Haywhymido(m): 12:41am On Sep 03, 2014
Champions league is ment 4 champions, is falcao one No. U made d rite choice. But man u biggest in d world?? God dammit dis guy dat look lyk a truckpusher is high on local weed
Re: Radamel Falcao: ” I Don’t Like To Play In The Champions League..why I Joined Man by Asemo11(m): 12:53am On Sep 03, 2014
^^^^ no mind am him day deceive him sef
Re: Radamel Falcao: ” I Don’t Like To Play In The Champions League..why I Joined Man by M4gunners: 5:15am On Sep 03, 2014
No mind am, his first choice was arsenal, becauae they qualify for Champions League, he decied to join the big Club who is not playiing CL.Mumu no dey pass this one.
Re: Radamel Falcao: ” I Don’t Like To Play In The Champions League..why I Joined Man by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 03, 2014
Look at the source before castigating him for what he never said. FNNE means Fake Nigerian News

(1) (Reply)

Dagrin! Your Throne Is Still Safe! RIP (Photo Tribute) / Wow. The New NNPC Mega Station(photo) / Lol Must Read (sex Is Honourable To The Bed Undefiled)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.