Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Get Huge Traffic And Earn $2140 Monthly . - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Huge Traffic And Earn $2140 Monthly . (1065 Views)

Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow / How To Add Backlinks To Your Website And Build Huge Traffic And Page Ranking / How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Huge Traffic And Earn $2140 Monthly . by Successdude(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Advertise with us with just $35-$50 make increase traffic including making $2140 monthly . Read below :
We are an online advertising platform which also allows our members to make money online and create their finance freedom.
Join, get huge traffic and create your own residual income Today.
What we stand for?
Whoever is serious with advertising for their business and creating residual income for life, we recommend you join our club, and receive 125K advertising credit for start and 75K for each month as well as you also make money up to $2140 every month or more.
We run our business with useful features and real services to help many marketers or business owners jumpstart their income. This simply means that we allow all members to become the owner of the club, every purchase or every time you use service all amount you pay will turn to all members.
Ways you can earn?
1. RESIDUAL INCOME.
It is the easiest way to create residual income with small efforts and everyone can succeed here. More help with spillover ,spillunder and fast to break-event.
REFERRAL SYSTEM
Referral Commission 2 levels deep $8 and $4and instant sent to your e-wallet after your referral upgrade.
Earning by level
Earning by level with forced 5x3 every month.
Total Positions in your team with spillover and spillunder just 155 positions. You can earn up to$2140every month.
2. TRACKER.
Earn huge amount from track by track and Might Not Be Sponsored By You with the Tracker. More feature help you easy to success.
TRACK 1.
When 4 positions come in under yours, it creates a cycle (Might Not Be Sponsored By You).
$30Cash to Your Ewallet
(You can withdraw or repurchase again)
Matching commission to your sponsor 2 levels deep$10, $5
Automatic Entry to Track 2
(To earn more)
TRACK 2.
When 3 positions from Track1 come in under yours, it creates a cycle(Might Not Be Sponsored By You)
$50Cash to Your Ewallet
Matching commission to your sponsor 2 levels deep$10, $5
Automatic Entry to Track 3
(To earn more)
TRACK 3.
When 2 positions from Track2 come in under yours, it creates a cycle(Might Not Be Sponsored By You)
$125Cash to Your Ewallet
Matching commission to your sponsor 2 levels deep$50, $25
The easiest and most powerful way to earn! Everyone can be successful here. Successful members help new members to earn and this is WIN-WIN together.
Not only Successful members help new member to earn but also the system also help all with “Track Completer”
What is Track Completer pool?
Track Completer is one of the tools helping member to make it easy to get cycled. This means you do not need to wait the new 4 positions placed at track1 and can help reducing line on Track 1. Twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays. The Track Completer will work to help member fast to get cycle and compress line at Track 1. YOU DONT NEED TO SPONSOR ANYONE. WE ACCEPT ECURRENCY(Perfectmoney, Solidtrustpay and Egopay) If you really want a change in your wallet Say i am in and i will send you the link.

1 Like

Re: Get Huge Traffic And Earn $2140 Monthly . by hulkhiharitoz(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
I am interested
Re: Get Huge Traffic And Earn $2140 Monthly . by Successdude(m): 3:08am On Sep 03, 2014
hulkhiharitoz: I am interested
okay, i assure you its a win win platform for everyone. I will need your email address, PM me. thanks
Re: Get Huge Traffic And Earn $2140 Monthly . by Successdude(m): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Check your email @ hulkhiharitoz ... 5 more spots just available.
Re: Get Huge Traffic And Earn $2140 Monthly . by Jymes: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
OK now let's see How..I'm interested murrayjason35@gmail.com
Re: Get Huge Traffic And Earn $2140 Monthly . by Successdude(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2014
Jymes: OK now let's see How..I'm interested murrayjason35@gmail.com
Check your mail .
Re: Get Huge Traffic And Earn $2140 Monthly . by Olive64(m): 6:48am On Sep 07, 2014
I'm interested, Ozigiemmanuel4@gmail.com
Re: Get Huge Traffic And Earn $2140 Monthly . by kenti(m): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2014
am interested kentisco@ovi.com
Re: Get Huge Traffic And Earn $2140 Monthly . by Successdude(m): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2014
@ kenti and Olive64..check your mails and signup. Buy the ad pack and receive 75000 ad credits. Put ur website or affiliate link you want traffic on. Contact me 4 any info
Re: Get Huge Traffic And Earn $2140 Monthly . by seunax(m): 5:23am On Sep 24, 2014
I am interested.shittu_seun2002@yahoo.com
Re: Get Huge Traffic And Earn $2140 Monthly . by Successdude(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2014
seunax: I am interested.shittu_seun2002@yahoo.com
check your mail.
Re: Get Huge Traffic And Earn $2140 Monthly . by majesty449: 3:30am On Dec 08, 2014
U can check it up here is for free www.majestyplanet..com

(1) (Reply)

JOOMLA BULKSMS Reseller Software Available! / Please How Can I Post A Link On Nairaland / [NEEDED] 300k+ Facebook Fanpage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.