Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) (33511 Views)

U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by tellwisdom: 2:47am On Sep 03, 2014
Abu and ebola...Aren't they the same..??...So i'm not surprised sad
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Truckpusher(m): 3:14am On Sep 03, 2014
SUBMARINE: And some private school owners were advocating that schools be opened

Close down schools till next year to prevent it spreading faster
They should as well close down churches,mosques,markets in fact everything since all our problems begins and ends with ebola. angry

That isn't the smartest thing to do.
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by ojeffo: 3:46am On Sep 03, 2014
Obiagelli:
I am very serious about this, you and i know how pdp governors operate. I pray its not a confirmed case.
APC,..USING EBOLA FOR BIO-TERRORISM SINCE 2014
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by moneyhungry(m): 4:42am On Sep 03, 2014
Obiagelli:
did i insult anyone? I know pdp governors hardly invest in health care, these statrs cant even manage simple cases of cholera.

I won't join the wish away wagon even when i know how serious things are.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by hadizadeezy(f): 5:46am On Sep 03, 2014
ATSOMEH: I need to leave the country ASAP
see level! na big boys going to chad tins be that ooo!! abi which country u wan go?
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Missmossy(f): 6:02am On Sep 03, 2014
Eeyah....how sad!
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by gift01: 6:18am On Sep 03, 2014
Onyiido: No that is preggy symptom
na you give me?
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by ATSOMEH(f): 6:45am On Sep 03, 2014
espn: to liberia?

hadizadeezy: see level! na big boys going to chad tins be that ooo!! abi which country u wan go?

Why all of una dey jealous this my checking out now? No problem, I go sponsor all of us go somalia, just PM me make I begin process una visa.
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by donem: 6:48am On Sep 03, 2014
RedBenson: This is more reasons Cross River State Government should cancel this year's Christmas festival if they are to claim they really care about the people. A gathering alone such as Calabar Carnival/festival can help multiply the spread of the virus over 300%. I'll surely open a thread on this for us all to deliberate on.
Nice reasoning, but before December this ebola issue might be contained, fingers crossed on that.
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by searay(m): 6:55am On Sep 03, 2014
JEITO: omo no burst my belle o. I take god beg u
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Fresia01(f): 7:01am On Sep 03, 2014
Obiagelli:
I am very serious about this, you and i know how pdp governors operate. I pray its not a confirmed case.
and u are supposed to b a girl/lady u are always antagonizing d present govt like apc could do better instead of being constructive in ur criticism! !!! whatever happened to woman helping to build a home!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by lacasa: 7:13am On Sep 03, 2014
Kaduna State Ebola case tests negative http:///nN5fbjbtY6.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by redsun(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2014
Ebola could be anywhere in Nigeria at the moment. The whole thing is unchecked and out if control,especially the port hartcort incident.
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by hakir(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2014
INNOisBACK: Just when GEJ was about to hold his TAN really there shey? I think we all know those spreading this virus!
Has INEC authorize political rallies now or is this the case of animal farm (some are more equal than the others). Health is crucial the president and TAN should be considerate
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Yemisi63: 7:44am On Sep 03, 2014
LOL. Funny blog post dedicated to all nigerian girls with natural hair. Read and thank me later

http://naijasinglegirl.net/natural-hair-is-not-for-poor-nigerians-thank-you/
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Oahray: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2014
Obiagelli: This is bad, bad, bad, in fact the worst case scenario. Pdp states are always clueless, i hope they have decent facilities there. God help us.

Let's not forget the pdp minister that told us he has vaccines for ebola in April.

www.nairaland.com/1851308/gejs-incompetence-kill-us-all

Oya gej p0arry TAN rally to kadunna
must you PDP and APC e-rats politicise everything? Narrow mind, you must think life is all about those two political parties that are as bad as each other.
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by koboko69: 7:51am On Sep 03, 2014
How can someone be diagnosed and the case is still suspected? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by ice74: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2014
Kaduna State Ebola case tests negative http:///nN5fbjbtY6.
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by yerimastyle(m): 7:57am On Sep 03, 2014
what a silly talk
ProfCorruption: Did he attend GEJ's TAN rally in Port Harcourt?
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2014
donem:
Nice reasoning, but before December this ebola issue might be contained, fingers crossed on that.

Crossing same fingers here!
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2014
Obiagelli: This is bad, bad, bad, in fact the worst case scenario. Pdp states are always clueless, i hope they have decent facilities there. God help us.

Let's not forget the pdp minister that told us he has vaccines for ebola in April.

www.nairaland.com/1851308/gejs-incompetence-kill-us-all

Oya gej carry TAN rally to kadunna
obiageli what's political with this post and what concerns politics with women....me don tire for dis light-headed NL girls
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by imanuel5959: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2014
@PremiumTimesng: UPDATE: Suspected Kaduna Ebola Case Tests Negative http://feedly.com/e/TzmSuRmR
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by imanuel5959: 9:10am On Sep 03, 2014
Jalal: BREAKING: Kaduna records first case of Ebola!

A 19- year old student of Law at the Ahmadu Bello University has been diagnosed with the deadly Ebola virus in Kaduna.

The Public Relations Officer, Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, ABUTH, Bilyaminu Umar, while confirming the case on Monday when contacted via phone said the student was diagnosed at ABUTH, Shika, Zaria.

“Yes, there was a case of a suspected Ebola patient. He is with the Faculty of Law, ABU, Zaria and will be placed on isolation. I am out of town, but will confirm details on my return from a trip,” he said.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/167657-breaking-kaduna-records-first-case-of-ebola.html
@PremiumTimesng: UPDATE: Suspected Kaduna Ebola Case Tests Negative http://feedly.com/e/TzmSuRmR
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Mistermamus(m): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2014
Am sure its 1 stupid blogger dat started dis rumour odas follow dey copy n paste. Nothing like ebola case in kd
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by anumide(f): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2014
there is no ebola in kaduna!!!
When a report says 'unconfirmed', Nigerians should please learn not to spread fear and concentrate on safety measures undecided

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by anumide(f): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2014
johnmarygabby:
obiageli what's political with this post and what concerns politics with women....me don tire for dis light-headed NL girls
while 'm irritated with the way obiageli politicised d issue, I don't agree with your dumb assertion that women shouldn't be concerned with politics. Open your eyes, dis is not 1820

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Jalal(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2014
Hope it tests false
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=searay][/quote] cph4 dey inside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is This On My Brother's Skin? (Pictures) / Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. / Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.